WrLife still ok?

Henk Langeweg

I was also interested in this insurance. Curiously, the LLP registered in London has just 2 employees - one in India and the other in Cambodia. The financial accounts can be seen here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC401682/filing-history/MzQyNzUzMDI3NGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Turnover seems ridiculously low for an insurance company.

It's obviously a real registered partnership, but I still can't find the actual underwriter, if any.

SBC is a local broker, which seems to promote WRLife insurance.

1 hour ago, Jackson B said:

I was also interested in this insurance. Curiously, the LLP registered in London has just 2 employees - one in India and the other in Cambodia. The financial accounts can be seen here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC401682/filing-history/MzQyNzUzMDI3NGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Turnover seems ridiculously low for an insurance company.

It's obviously a real registered partnership, but I still can't find the actual underwriter, if any.

SBC is a local broker, which seems to promote WRLife insurance.

There was a thread about this company for a few days because of policy changes but it's deleted now for some reason. Strange ...

I guess one never knows until you submit a claim, but I'm in my 3rd year with them and have no complaints.  Even the recent change regarding degenerative illnesses has been explained.

Not sure why the thread was deleted though?

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I guess one never knows until you submit a claim, but I'm in my 3rd year with them and have no complaints.  Even the recent change regarding degenerative illnesses has been explained.

Not sure why the thread was deleted though?

When you say it was explained you mean it came from AA? which it would if the terms of insurance changed

On 11/24/2023 at 6:44 AM, JBChiangRai said:

IMHO it’s a long game scam, they will pay out small claims but not big ones and will trade until someone stops them.

As per my posts above in this otherwise dormant topic, this from the screenplay Bonnie and Clyde:

Farmer: All I can say is, they did right by me - and I'm bringin' me and a mess of flowers to their funeral.