How was the last week for you?

bignok

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

I lost a few pounds myself 🫡🫡

20231123_195223.jpg

Great stuff keep it up.

As you lose from the suprapubic area it will create a visually larger penis.

https://penuma.com/blog/does-losing-weight-make-your-penis-bigger/#:~:text=Losing weight can help visually,can effectively use during intercourse.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, bignok said:

I spent it studying sport.

What did you do?

What a relief to see you… was worried that you may have committed suicide. Guess you also spent a little time dreaming up pointless topics to post…….

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sirineou said:

I actuary did some real  work. And also lost a bit of weight. 

I alway wanted to build a Sala at our farm, but all they had for sale were wood, and I am kind of apprehensive about wood in Thailand , and thy require a bit of maintenance 

So I am building one out of steel. (Chew on that you little termite <deleted>),

Anyway I will do faux wood finish on the 4x4 posts. 

Tomorrow I am getting started with the roof ;

sala123.jpg.887ce667b75bbb307e99b8c51512c227.jpg

looks like good workmanship   do they do 16" centers here?

14 hours ago, OzzBlizz said:

The trolls and bickering have turned many off of AseanNow. There are some regular members adamant on high jacking posts and offering their non stop opinions and not as so much in facts, and have grown not so easy to ignore. These "regular" members have been around since TV and still think and act the same as they did before, which tells me, most likely hardheaded Dinosaurs that are unlikely to change. 

Agreed. Sometimes when reading posts and responses, I feel like there is a serious case of angry old men for members (or argumentative old men at least).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OzzBlizz said:

The trolls and bickering have turned many off of AseanNow. There are some regular members adamant on high jacking posts and offering their non stop opinions and not as so much in facts, and have grown not so easy to ignore. These "regular" members have been around since TV and still think and act the same as they did before, which tells me, most likely hardheaded Dinosaurs that are unlikely to change. 

You know all that after only 17 posts, wow, I'm impressed, do you read tea leaves too!

• Like 1