Bangkok Bank Visa M Debit Card.

I remember that a few years ago, Bangkok Bank ceased offering Visa Debit cards. They replaced them with either MasterCard or Union Pay.

I saw somewhere today that they are now offering both a Visa M Debit Card and a Visa M  virtual debit card.

The M seems to stand for a tie up with the Mall Group, giving some special offers to cardholders.

2 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I remember that a few years ago, Bangkok Bank ceased offering Visa Debit cards. They replaced them with either MasterCard or Union Pay.

I saw somewhere today that they are now offering both a Visa M Debit Card and a Visa M  virtual debit card.

The M seems to stand for a tie up with the Mall Group, giving some special offers to cardholders.

Yes was offered one (credit or debit) during a routine visit to my BKK Bank branch today. But my current Mastercard is quite adequate (along with my Kasikorn Visa Credit card) for home and abroad.

So bottom line is yes they are available.

On 11/23/2023 at 8:50 PM, aublumberg said:

Many different Visa card options ... Bangkok Bank Credit Cards

Both the topic and text did state he was talking about Debit cards https://www.bangkokbank.com/en/Personal/Cards/Be1st-Smart-Card

which until now has been either mastercard or unionpay for a while 

Which is good news, I never managed to get the Mastercard debit from Bangkok bank's contactless to work