Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

(2) Israel's military was ordered to attack Israelis on 10/7 - YouTube

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

Max Blumenthal is an award-winning journalist, and the author of several books who conducted intensive investigations and found out from firsthand eyewitnesses including IDF pilots, former hostages and others what really happened on 7 October. Israel and its supporters are doing their best to hide the full truth of what happened that day.

Once the war is over, the world would be shocked by the number of lies told to us all.

Your not getting this are you, the Greyzone youtube you posted, Russian propoganda &

Propaganda, Conspiracies, False Claims

Blumenthal is the editor of The Grayzone website, which is known for its apologetic coverage of authoritarian regimes such as the Chinese, Russian, Syrian, and Venezuelan governments, including its denial of chemical attacks by the Syrian government and of human rights abuses against Uyghurs.[9][10][11][12][13]

Reported

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Euro-Med Monitor sends UN rapporteurs, ICC Prosecutor primary report documenting dozens of field execution cases in Gaza

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6058/Euro-Med-Monitor-sends-UN-rapporteurs,-ICC-Prosecutor-primary-report-documenting-dozens-of-field-execution-cases-in-Gaza

@ozimoron

One doesn't get appointed to the position of the special rapporteur to this conflict without subscribing to a certain set of biased views. This was addressed on these topics, past topics and seriously - anyone trying to sell Falk as objective is either biased himself or hopelessly clueless. Of course, if you were reading these topics you'd know that, alas....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

lol 3rd link now

Richard Falk endorses 9/11 “inside job” theory, interviewed in his official UN capacity

https://unwatch.org/richard-falk-endorses-911-inside-job-theory-interviewed-in-his-official-un-capacity/

GENEVA, Dec. 18 – Human Rights Watch has just expelled top U.N. official Richard Falk from one of its committees, where he helped played a key role in the organization’s global work.

UN Watch, an unrelated non-governmental organization based in Geneva, had called for HRW to sack Falk from the post, noting he has been condemned for spreading antisemitism and 9/11 conspiracies by British Prime Minister David Cameron, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay.

https://unwatch.org/human-rights-watch-expels-top-u-n-official-richard-falk/

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

GENEVA, Dec. 18 – Human Rights Watch has just expelled top U.N. official Richard Falk from one of its committees, where he helped played a key role in the organization’s global work.

UN Watch, an unrelated non-governmental organization based in Geneva, had called for HRW to sack Falk from the post, noting he has been condemned for spreading antisemitism and 9/11 conspiracies by British Prime Minister David Cameron, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay.

https://unwatch.org/human-rights-watch-expels-top-u-n-official-richard-falk/

Yes so you've now added a 4th link to what you previously claimed was tripe??????

• Like 1

Most of the attacks are the result of pressure campaigns launched by a small Geneva-based right-wing organisation called UN Watch. While hardly known outside of UN headquarters in Geneva, UN Watch has tried to make a name for itself among those bigger players also committed to undermining the United Nations and to uncritically defending every Israeli violation of human rights and international law. Undermining and delegitimising Richard Falk has been an obsession of UN Watch since he became Special Rapporteur. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2013/1/9/human-rights-watch-time-to-stand-with-human-rights-defenders/

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Was there something untrue about their report? Is that what you're trying to say or just shooting the messenger?

Well that's a change from your last troll....lol

image.png.2bb333f48c6122525123509b8243bde6.png

Over 10,000 infants and children killed in Israel’s Gaza genocide, hundreds of whom are trapped beneath debris

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6020/Over-10,000-infants-and-children-killed-in-Israel’s-Gaza-genocide,-hundreds-of-whom-are-trapped-beneath-debris

Where is the evidence?

All they have made is a statement:

Geneva - Israel has killed more than 10,000 infants and children since the start of its attack on the Gaza Strip on 7 October, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor reported in a statement issued Saturday.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Well that's a change from your last troll....lol

image.png.2bb333f48c6122525123509b8243bde6.png

Over 10,000 infants and children killed in Israel’s Gaza genocide, hundreds of whom are trapped beneath debris

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6020/Over-10,000-infants-and-children-killed-in-Israel’s-Gaza-genocide,-hundreds-of-whom-are-trapped-beneath-debris

Where is the evidence?

I'm entitled to ask for a link but it appears that I was following you down a rabbit hole, one dug 12 years ago. Meanwhile...

Do you deny that there are 10,000 dead kids?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'm entitled to ask for a link but it appears that I was following you down a rabbit hole, one dug 12 years ago. Meanwhile...

Do you deny that there are 10,000 dead kids?

You got 3 links all confirming my claim as for rabbit hole.....lol

As for me believing euro med when they offer no evidence and even Hamas figures disagree then until I see that evidence is a resounding no. I take it you do however, understandable

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You got 3 links all confirming my claim as for rabbit hole.....lol

As for me believing euro med when they offer no evidence and even Hamas figures disagree then until I see that evidence is a resounding no. I take it you do however, understandable

So, what number do you believe?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your not getting this are you, the Greyzone youtube you posted, Russian propoganda &

Propaganda, Conspiracies, False Claims

Blumenthal is the editor of The Grayzone website, which is known for its apologetic coverage of authoritarian regimes such as the Chinese, Russian, Syrian, and Venezuelan governments, including its denial of chemical attacks by the Syrian government and of human rights abuses against Uyghurs.[9][10][11][12][13]

Reported

We are not talking here about Russia or China or Syria etc. Try to stay on topic. The links to interview and article are specifically about the current situation in Gaza.

Max Blumenthal is an award-winning journalist and author of many books. Fine, don't have to believe him but what about all the people he interviewed? what about statements of IDF pilots who participated in the wrongful shelling that day? What about the images of charred cars/houses/bodies/demolished houses and military bases? Does this all look to you as a damage done by AK47s? What about Israeli eyewitnesses who were there and witnessed what happened?

They all lying and only Brian who is in Thailand knows the truth of what happened that day in Israel? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

We are not talking here about Russia or China or Syria etc. Try to stay on topic. The links to interview and article are specifically about the current situation in Gaza.

Max Blumenthal is an award-winning journalist and author of many books. Fine, don't have to believe him but what about all the people he interviewed? what about statements of IDF pilots who participated in the wrongful shelling that day? What about the images of charred cars/houses/bodies/demolished houses and military bases? Does this all look to you as a damage done by AK47s? What about Israeli eyewitnesses who were there and witnessed what happened?

They all lying and only Brian who is in Thailand knows the truth of what happened that day in Israel? 

The links have been reported, nothing further to discuss on posts that will no longer be around

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

It appears that more children have been killed by Israel than Hamas fighters.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67764664

8000 Hamas fighter killed.

How many children killed, as defined by United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines 'children' as persons up to the age of 18

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

The links have been reported, nothing further to discuss on posts that will no longer be around

You simply have no answer and lost the argument hence this pathetic one liner.

Not that I ever expected you to admit any mistakes or be reasonable. Keep wasting my time reasoning with a hard-line Zionist.

In 3 months, you never admitted any wrongdoing done by Israel in Gaza or even once showed any regrets or humane sympathy for a single civilian or child from over 100,000 murdered and injured victims on the other side. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

8000 Hamas fighter killed.

How many children killed, as defined by United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines 'children' as persons up to the age of 18

Your figure does not appear in taht article.

said that more than 8,000 children and 6,200 women had been killed.

Israel has stated its goal is to destroy Hamas but has not been clear how many of its members it has killed. Officials have previously pointed to "thousands" and elsewhere "7,000".

Edited by ozimoron

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your figure does not appear in taht article.

said that more than 8,000 children and 6,200 women had been killed.

Israel has stated its goal is to destroy Hamas but has not been clear how many of its members it has killed. Officials have previously pointed to "thousands" and elsewhere "7,000".

Why would it, the article is Hamas figures, Hamas does not separate out Fighters and civilian deaths you know that already. From the article:

"However, Hamas's figures do not distinguish between male civilians and combatants."

This brings the military's estimates of Hamas fighters killed in the Gaza Strip since the beginning of the war to around 8,000. Another 1,000 Hamas terrorists were killed in Israel on October 7, during the terror group's onslaught.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-december-21-2023/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You simply have no answer and lost the argument hence this pathetic one liner.

Not that I ever expected you to admit any mistakes or be reasonable. Keep wasting my time reasoning with a hard-line Zionist.

In 3 months, you never admitted any wrongdoing done by Israel in Gaza or even once showed any regrets or humane sympathy for a single civilian or child from over 100,000 murdered and injured victims on the other side. 

Another one liner for you. Bye troll

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ramy Abdul, confirmed Hamas supporter:

His post about Hamas on the 8th Oct:

"In this battle, Palestine presented its elite young men and women on the path to freedom and dignity.
Successive generations will remember you, and history will immortalize you as heroic knights who created for us pure glory, not stained with mud.
Remember their names well and teach the stories of their eternal heroism to your children and grandchildren."

image.png.5dc832c50b19dcbd10e4fdd888477d07.png

https://twitter.com/RamAbdu/status/1711014615885185265

Forum Rules state if you post something that is factual you need to provide a supporting link

so where is the supporting link to support the claim Ramy Abdul, confirmed Hamas supporter:

Most forum members will know there is a number of apps that can produce a fake tweet

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Forum Rules state if you post something that is factual you need to provide a supporting link

so where is the supporting link to support the claim Ramy Abdul, confirmed Hamas supporter:

Most forum members will know there is a number of apps that can produce a fake tweet

Link to tweet confirming his support for Hamas and the Oct 7th attack's supplied in post, do I really need to waste my time and post it again

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Link to tweet confirming his support for Hamas and the Oct 7th attack's supplied in post, do I really need to waste my time and post it again

So no media articles other than the suspect unwatch , no other retweets  very strange or maybe its one of these fake tweets using apps such as tweetgen

No outrage from a single media outlet

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

So no media articles other than the suspect unwatch , no other retweets  very strange or maybe its one of these fake tweets using apps such as tweetgen

No outrage from a single media outlet

What? Its his own tweet: https://twitter.com/RamAbdu/status/1711014615885185265

You were the one who posted his first tweet, I just looked on his timeline and discovered this one. What a frigging time waster you are

Its had 23 retweets and 89 likes, you need to stop the lying

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What? Its his own tweet: https://twitter.com/RamAbdu/status/1711014615885185265

You were the one who posted his first tweet, I just looked on his timeline and discovered this one. What a frigging time waster you are

Its had 23 retweets and 89 likes, you need to stop the lying

Only 23 retweets and 89 llkes no  mention in any mainstream media 

As seen here its very easy to Fake tweets

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/10/07/7-viral-tweets-about-the-israel-gaza-conflict-that-are-actually-fake/?sh=3f4de9c13dc1

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Only 23 retweets and 89 llkes no  mention in any mainstream media 

As seen here its very easy to Fake tweets

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/10/07/7-viral-tweets-about-the-israel-gaza-conflict-that-are-actually-fake/?sh=3f4de9c13dc1

Troll elsewhere. Why bother posting a link to his Twitter account and then Cherry pick what tweets you think are legit from him. That link you provided has no relevance to live tweets from a verified user that have remained there since 8th Oct.

If it was fake he would have deleted by now but he's obviously a proud supporter of Hamas

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Troll elsewhere. Why bother posting a link to his Twitter account and then Cherry pick what tweets you think are legit from him. That link you provided has no relevance to live tweets from a verified user that have remained there since 8th Oct.

If it was fake he would have deleted by now but he's obviously a proud supporter of Hamas

Here the stats from the tweet that you linked

2:44 PM · Oct 8, 2023 9,930  Views 21 Reposts 2 Quotes 89 Likes

Here the stats from the tweet that I linked

4:53 PM · Dec 25, 2023 9.4M  Views  22.1K Reposts 3,267  Quotes 26.4K Likes 4,188

I take it as a No then that your not going to provide a supporting link back backup your claim he is a hamas supporter

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Here the stats from the tweet that I linked

4:53 PM · Dec 25, 2023 9.4M  Views  22.1K Reposts 3,267  Quotes 26.4K Likes 4,188

I take it as a No then that your not going to provide a supporting link back backup your claim he is a hamas supporter

Couldn't give a toss what the stats are and my claim remains as does the proof to it, oh you're are lying again, its got 23 reposts not 21.

image.png.cc01b33d53f7d09f186c30e1ce6e0f74.png

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1