Invited to Loy Kratong. Does it Mean Anything?

Bobthegimp

Thanks for the fast and humorous replies. 

The women don't know each other and I am not romantically involved with either.  Both are great, hard working women not involved in the nightlife industry and of an appropriate age.   I've flown solo for a year and it has been fun, but your responses are making me think. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nikmar said:

I heard that when a couple float a kratong together then it is believed that that couple wil be inseperable for all eternity - not just this lifetime. My wife did this with me when we met and I still cant get rid :)

Just now, chickenslegs said:

Maybe they think you need to ask the water Goddess to help you let go of past transgressions and negative thoughts.

But I think @nikmar got it right ^

They don't know me well enough for that.  All of our interactions have been positive and sincere.  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

I've had 2 women invite me to Loy Kratong tonight and they acted kind of sheepishly about it.  Is there some significance to the invitation besides wanting to hang out? 

Sounds like a potential ATM jobbie. Could be some fun in private after the float experience though.

17 hours ago, bignok said:

Do you like women?

Too much for my own good, but I'm very cautious about letting any of them into my home or life.  In Pattaya there are a million options to have one's physical needs taken care of with only one payment request -after the needs have been met.