Brainles young farangs on huge motorbikes in Pattaya

vangrop

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Interesting that you'd want to ban something as small as a motorbike from a city but have mentioned nothing of the tour busses plaguing the streets.

Read carefully, I absolutly don't want to ban the small bikes like scooters. I think those are the best transport solution to avoid jams in big cities. Indeed you have a point re cars and busses. City hall should ban them out of the centre, such as policies ar now in most big Europan cities.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, vangrop said:

Read carefully, I absolutly don't want to ban the small bikes like scooters. I think those are the best transport solution to avoid jams in big cities. Indeed you have a point re cars and busses. City hall should ban them out of the centre, such as policies ar now in most big Europan cities.

The town is too large to ban vehicles...  

Much of the traffic is caused by selfishness, people doing what they want without any consideration for others. 

Busses are of course a problem too...  poor planning, poor enforcement..    its the same in most Thai towns.

It would be extremely difficult to Ban car's in central Pattaya, its just too big...   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Much of the traffic is caused by selfishness, people doing what they want without any consideration for others. 

Busses are of course a problem too...  poor planning, poor enforcement..    its the same in most Thai towns.

It would be extremely difficult to Ban car's in central Pattaya, its just too big... 

They could establish a time system. Determining during which periods this type of vehicle could circulate. I'm obviously also thinking of trucks. In addition they should reduce the excessive number of osteos.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I could think of a few arguments not to banish cars, but 'Pattaya is too big' would not be a reasonable argument.

59 minutes ago, swerve said:

Farang bad driving behaviours piss me off too.

Really? I don't appreciate any bad driving behaviour by any people of any colour. Why do you have a specific dislike of "Farang"?

To the OP: If you want to relieve the congestion of traffic on Pattaya roads, relieving it of a few big bikes you dislike is not going to help - you need to get rid of cars, tour buses, and Baht buses. You might as well stop whinging because congestion is only going to get worse as tourism ramps up to full capacity in the coming years. Currently, it's Road works along 2nd Road causing most of the congestion. The council decided to start the road work AFTER covid when the streets were starting to get busy again.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, novacova said:

Maybe he was trying to impress you and wanted to date you, I noticed a lot of young farangs on motorcycles have a thing for older farangs and desperate to be noticed.

You have noticed that 'young farangs on motorcycles' are vying for the attention of older Westerners ???

Thats some hilarious imagination you have...  I'm just incredulous at how you could possible conclude that...  

Not many intelligent young farangs in TH.

Yet your the one who thinks that young farangs have a thing for older guys....     whats that about intelligence again ?

Not exclusive to Pattaya, CM got a load brainless young farangs exercising silliness on the roads

Only brainless young farangs ??...   silliness is exercised on the roads amongst the young, the old Thai and Foreign... 

This idea that its just 'young people' and they want the attention of older foreigners is out there on the fringes strangeness, the musings of a complete fruit-cake... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1