Pattaya police explain alleged bribery in child prostitution case

webfact

It's reported the German pervert has been arrested awaiting extradition proceedings, but no news on the group who were running the pedo bar. Have they not been prosecuted? presumably the manager was just following orders from his boss.

On 12/4/2023 at 11:34 AM, NextG said:

That took some time to filter through. In fact, this was reported on Al Jazeera some time ago(101 East if I remember correctly) with some disgusting member trying to deflect because it was on Arab media. Of course ignoring that the reporters are westerners and Al Jazeera were just one of the first to agree to air it. 

Maybe a bit off topic, apologies, but I have always found Al-Jazeera news to be a lot more credible than all the other corrupt lying false news people such as BBC, Fox, Sky, etc.

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

If you want to find out google them... they are your references.

No, I’m asking you, SmartyPants. Since you made the comment with regard to Al Jazeera, you should be able to differentiate them from the others mentioned. But of course you cannot; it’s was just a foolish reflex comment on your part. 

Edited by NextG
  • Haha 1

Just now, NextG said:

No, I’m asking you, SmartyPants. Since you made the comment with regard to Al Jazeera, you should be able to differentiate them from the others mentioned. But of course you cannot; it’s was just a foolish reflex comment on your part. 

I know which slant each of them represents... I commented on your selection because you were touting it above the rest... sort of like you have made up your mind and know which news source is best... rather than regarding all sources and forming your own independent opinion.  

3 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I know which slant each of them represents... I commented on your selection because you were touting it above the rest... sort of like you have made up your mind and know which news source is best... rather than regarding all sources and forming your own independent opinion.  

Then post ‘which slant’ each of them represent, in order to make some sense of your assertion. Otherwise it just looks like a foolish Troll. If it walks like a duck…

I didn’t ‘tout’ anything, you actually quoted another poster. Didn’t you notice?

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Maybe a bit off topic, apologies, but I have always found Al-Jazeera news to be a lot more credible than all the other corrupt lying false news people such as BBC, Fox, Sky, etc.

Apart from when it come to anything to do with Israel, when it's totally biased towards Islanmic terrorsim, being funded by Qatar who support and fund it, as well as AJ

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Apart from when it come to anything to do with Israel, when it's totally biased towards Islanmic terrorsim, being funded by Qatar who support and fund it, as well as AJ

What’s is “Islanmic terrorsim”? How about you stop posting poop?

What about Israeli terrorism? Let’s talk about that shall we? I bet you don’t. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, NextG said:

Then post ‘which slant’ each of them represent, in order to make some sense of your assertion. Otherwise it just looks like a fooli<deleted>... now that yoyu pointed it out Troll. If it walks like a duck…

I didn’t ‘tout’ anything, you actually quoted another poster. Didn’t you notice?

You are correct... I didn't notice that you had stuck your big fat nose into it... now that you have pointed it out I say you are the troll. 

36 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Here you are again sticking your big fat nose into someone else's conversation with no point just trolling... what an ass

If it were meant as a private conversation then surely it should be a PM/DM, and not posted openly in the thread. No expectation of privacy here! One can use the ignore function though. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 9:28 AM, webfact said:

In response to the accusation made in the DW documentary, Pattaya police said in its statement that that, on September 10th last year, police and local administration officials raided the Cobra beer bar in Bang Lamung district, after it was alleged that sexual services by underage girls were being offered to customers

The police expanded their investigation and claim that a German customer used to buy sexual services from an underage employee of the bar. They arrested him on September 24th in a hotel in Bang Lamung district, Chon Buri.

Strange - if one was a habitué of the bar, and used the services it provided, and it was raided and the proprietors arrested, why sit around in a hotel just down the road for a couple of weeks, waiting for the police to come knocking?