Anyone else hate the shirtless?

georgegeorgia

Is there something wrong with the human body ?  

We came into the world naked.  Shirt/shirtless ... really.  Division, labels, HiSo/LoSo.  Judgements from all you perfect people.

Race

Color

Sex, and or preference

Religion, or lack of

Education

Work

Social status

Rich, poor

EVs, ICEVs

Carnivores, Vegans, Vegetarians

FFS ... labels labels labels

Live and Let Live in my world ... UP2U

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Is there something wrong with the human body ?  

We came into the world naked.  Shirt/shirtless ... really.  Division, labels, HiSo/LoSo.  Judgements from all you perfect people.

Race

Color

Sex, and or preference

Religion, or lack of

Education

Work

Social status

Rich, poor

EVs, ICEVs

Carnivores, Vegans, Vegetarians

FFS ... labels labels labels

Live and Let Live in my world ... UP2U

Fine... feel free to walk around in the noddy and see how freely you live after that.... 

No one in this thread discussing labels or laughing at and passing judgement at someone who drives an MG EV so you can dial down woke play...     

This is about the decency of being presentable in public area's - there is nothing wrong at all with making the effort to present yourself in a respectable manner or at least to the basic standards expected within a healthy society. 

There is plenty wrong with someone having complete disregard for those around them such that they cannot be bothered to respect reasonable and polite socials norms.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is plenty wrong with someone having complete disregard for those around them such that they cannot be bothered to respect reasonable and polite socials norms.

Respect ... 

... telling other people their body is gross and they should cover up.  A social norm.   Part of what is wrong with society.  People telling other people how to live.

My body, my choice, seems to be very selective.

• Sad 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

Respect ... 

... telling other people their body is gross and they should cover up.  A social norm.   Part of what is wrong with society.  People telling other people how to live.

My body, my choice, seems to be very selective.

Will you walk into a primary school naked ????.....  Of course you wouldn't...   A bank ?...  A shopping mall ?...

Where do you draw the 'my body my choice' boundary?....   there are social norms and social and legal rules people are expected to abide by. 

IF you want to walk into a restaurant without a shirt on, you will be judged for being a pig. 

I'm sure that label is not befitting, so I wonder why you are taking this binary stance. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Where do you draw the 'my body my choice' boundary?....   there are social norms and social and legal rules people are expected to abide by. 

Again with the social norms ... really.  Where are they listed at.  Is it illegal for men to walk around shirtless ?

Some of those shirtless folks aren't nearly as entertaining as many of the clothed folks I've seen.

40 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Again with the social norms ... really.  Where are they listed at.  Is it illegal for men to walk around shirtless ?

Some of those shirtless folks aren't nearly as entertaining as many of the clothed folks I've seen.

Where is it listed not to spit on the floor in a shopping mall ???? - Do you need a set of instructions and list progress through lift ???

Your dumbed down facetiousness is trollish. 

Will you walk into a restaurant without a shirt ???? of course you wouldn't... but you'd eat a sandwich on the beach without a shirt on... 

Why is that ?...    (rhetorical - the answer is social norms).

9 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

, I turned off the Air conditioner last year and vowed to never turn it on again after getting a virus which landed me in a doctor office but that's another story !  

But my point is , shirtless farangs ,sweaty ,smelly t shirt hanging around their necks ,man boobs 

Put a t shirt on !

Anyone else disgusting at this sight? 

Can anyone tell me do all bars you know off have that sign ?

No shirt ! No service !

When I was in the Philippines it was very common to see Filipinos with no shirts on , I hated it , I ignored them ,even in shops serving eg the Barber had no shirt on ?

Why I must ask 

• Haha 1

The only problem with TV is the unwashed amongst us.

I might not be able to smell the posters here, but their posts smell, anyway.

a.  Bathe daily.

b. Bathe, preferably, twice per day, or more.

c.  Wear a shirt before sitting down to the keyboard.

d.  As for me, I mostly type in the nude.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

shirtless farangs ,sweaty ,smelly t shirt hanging around their necks ,man boobs 

Lots of the above walking along Jomtien Beach every morning, exercising. 

Its revolting and disgusting. 

Should be a law against these shirtless, old guys with man boobs. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, GypsyT said:

I spend last winter here and nude people didn't bother me at all.

Actually, that was one reason to visit the beach -:)  Aaah,,,, those slim tall Latinas!

https://gran-canaria-info.com/en/content/beaches/the-best-nudist-beaches-in-gran-canaria

the fat ones ruin it though, especially the fat old men with beer bellies

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lots of the above walking along Jomtien Beach every morning, exercising. 

Its revolting and disgusting. 

Should be a law against these shirtless, old guys with man boobs. 

And I guess only fit people should be allowed to exercise, correct? 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 6:54 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:
On 12/10/2023 at 6:17 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

And I guess only fit people should be allowed to exercise, correct? 

If you say so 😮

What I said was........

'Should be a law against these shirtless, old guys with man boobs'.

Why are "old guys with man boobs" renting so much space in your head?

• Love It 1

On 12/10/2023 at 10:54 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

If you say so 😮

What I said was........

'Should be a law against these shirtless, old guys with man boobs'.

Absolutely!

Obviously with all the posts you make your also "old" with plenty  of free time on your hands?

How about a pic of your shirtless body to make comparisons?

Edited by georgegeorgia

38 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Why are "old guys with man boobs" renting so much space in your head?

Probably prefers his men, younger & fit, and there's nothing wrong with that.  As I do my women; younger & fit.

But ... old guys with man boobs need a bit of love also.   Live & let live I say ... sounds like a song.

On 12/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, StreetCowboy said:

I do not go around shirtless , but if I had a tire less , I might.   

I actually don't mind body weight on others much as long as they are clean and shaven.

Is the hairy thing I don't like. Those really hairy guys with back hair, or really long arm and leg hair.

Especially the guys that are overweight with the hairy thing going on as well. It looks so dirty to me, almost like a primate😅. I shave my body regularly, I can't see why guys can't shave once in awhile to keep themselves kept a bit better. Especially in a tropical humid climate you get all sweaty and have the body hair hanging all over.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/9/2023 at 4:58 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I do agree with you... There are very few places were no shirt is acceptable...    the beach, the pool, in the private areas of ones home (back-garden or indoors)... 

Anything else is, as another poster mentioned and indicator of being very low class.

bodybuilding competitions. michelangelo's david 

• Love It 1

35 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I actually don't mind body weight on others much as long as they are clean and shaven.

Is the hairy thing I don't like. Those really hairy guys with back hair, or really long arm and leg hair.

Especially the guys that are overweight with the hairy thing going on as well. It looks so dirty to me, almost like a primate😅. I shave my body regularly, I can't see why guys can't shave once in awhile to keep themselves kept a bit better. Especially in a tropical humid climate you get all sweaty and have the body hair hanging all over.

You sound obsessed with hair, maybe it's a gay thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

You're not that weird French guy I worked with back in Iraq are you?

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You sound obsessed with hair, maybe it's a gay thing

American. The French tend to be hairy to my recollection, or maybe that's only a certain european demographic.

I know there are bohemian european types that go all naturel and don't wear deodorant and avoid anything with fragerances. The women don't shave either and have long under arm hair and what have you.

Am I off base here? Do you like that sort of thing, or is it just me?

Edited by JimTripper

On 12/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

It could be worse.

Imagine those beach female whales walking like that in the city...

DSA09666.jpg

Thanks a lot mate.  We moved back here this year, and I had forgotten all about the fat obese uglies in Australia walking on the beach where we lived.  They might be just a picture on the net to you - but to me they are a distinct reminder of what so many of them are like. :sick:

One day there was a 'lady' that was so fat in Woolies (big shopping place) that we could not get past her with our trolley in the aisle - we had to turn around and go back the other way. Sad really - she was clearly struggling and was breathing hard. Growing obesity is an epidemic in Australia - and it will kill many more than Covid did, over the coming decades.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

American. The French tend to be hairy to my recollection, or maybe that's only a certain european demographic.

I know there are bohemian european types that go all naturel and don't wear deodorant and avoid anything with fragerances. The women don't shave either and have long under arm hair and what have you.

Am I off base here? Do you like that sort of thing, or is it just me?

I'm less bothered about the hair thing, i think it's weird men are turning into ladies with waxing and shaving, only a ball hair away from being transgender 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm less bothered about the hair thing, i think it's weird men are turning into ladies with waxing and shaving, only a ball hair away from being transgender 

I just don't like body hair. Not sure why. Never have, probably never will. I always feel renewed, clean and ready to go after a nice shave, so I shave it. It's all me, not about other people or sexual orientation. I do shave my balls and crack as well (by squatting over a mirror), trim eyelashes, but not eyebrows or hair, though I do keep my hair short and tidy as well. I trim my nose hair at least every couple days. I have a wahl trimmer, so it's not a blade, just a close trim.

I do take care of myself well in other areas, so I think being shaven is just an offshoot of that. It's about being neat, tidy. However, I don't like seeing untuly hair on other people, would not say anything, it's just not something I want to look at.

Do you shave your body hair, or just let it go?

Edited by JimTripper

21 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I just don't like body hair. Not sure why. Never have, probably never will. I always feel renewed, clean and ready to go after a nice shave, so I shave it. It's all me, not about other people or sexual orientation. I do shave my balls and crack as well (by squatting over a mirror), trim eyelashes, but not eyebrows or hair, though I do keep my hair short and tidy as well. I trim my nose hair at least every couple days. I have a wahl trimmer, so it's not a blade, just a close trim.

I do take care of myself well in other areas, so I think being shaven is just an offshoot of that. It's about being neat, tidy. However, I don't like seeing untuly hair on other people, would not say anything, it's just not something I want to look at.

Do you shave your body hair, or just let it go?

Body shaving is so yesterday. These days, real men wax.