Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It was a bogus question, not worthy of a serious answer.

Border security depends on government funding. The Republican House refuses to provide that funding. Go talk to them.

The fact that you seriously believe that drivel is what's wrong with the USA today... the funding was there until joe stopped it.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It was a bogus question, not worthy of a serious answer.

Border security depends on government funding. The Republican House refuses to provide that funding. Go talk to them.

Spoken like a true deflecting democrat. The first thing biden did was rescind  Trump's boeder policies. Time for dems to take responsibility.

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It seems that you have a memory problem.

You asked me to post a link, I did, then you got all Trumpy about it.

Screenshot_20240108_085532_Chrome.jpg

Your link had nothing to do with what you were claiming originally. Making an off topic deflection about European right wing does not excuse you from posting a link about the original claim, which was about Trump and US right wing.

As you are unable to prove your case re Trump I have to assume you have none and just made it up.

• Confused 3

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You asked me for a link proving Russian backing for Europe's right wing parties. I gave you one.

I assume you agree that Putin is backing right wing groups in Europe.

Making it up as usual. Why would I ask for something completely off topic?

• Confused 6

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump uses the Big Lie to confuse his cult followers. Joseph Goebbels first used this technique, but Trump is a master, as well. 

Per Stephanie Grisham: "He knows he's lying," Grisham said. "He used to tell me when I was press secretary, go out there and say it. It doesn't matter, Stephanie. Say it over and over and over again. People will believe it. He knows his base believes in him. He knows he can basically say anything, and his base will believe what he's saying."

Anyone who believes this grifter is a first class idiot. Unfortunately, there's a lot of idiots out there.

The good news is that Trump is going to lose the election, although there will be some unpleasantness afterwards. Then Trump will be reduced to begging thaibeachlovers for money.

Now you are becoming completely silly. Your deflections and refusal to provide links are just boring, so go bait someone else.

• Confused 5

When you got nothing to run on but failed policies and corruption scandals , biden launches baseless attacks and attempts to formulate a hoax surrounding democracy which Biden is actually trying to tear apart but he's dumb enough to try.and blame others. It must be sad being such a pathetic failure that the loony left resorts to such desperate rhetoric.

Vote Joe... (except he won't be on the ballot)....LOL! 

vegetableJoesdesperation.thumb.jpg.a62e1cf4b8fc730a9ea3a6cff515b06f.jpg

https://nypost.com/2024/01/05/news/biden-calls-trump-loser-fairy-tale-villain-likens-self-to-george-washington/

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, candide said:

Failed policies? 😃

The U.S has the best economic performance among G7 countries!

@illisdean likes to make unfounded accusations. Facts don't seem relevant to him.

The U.S. Is Reaping the Benefits of Low Unemployment

To the point that he doesn't even see data that conflicts with his world view. It's called "cognitive dissonance".

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

The fun part of having Trump win again will be the morning after news clips when people are crying uncontrollably, passed out on the floor with anguish and lets not forget our students will get free counseling.

Amazing.......

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The fun part of having Trump win again will be the morning after news clips when people are crying uncontrollably, passed out on the floor with anguish and lets not forget our students will get free counseling.

Amazing.......

That would be me. I would leave the country.

Wait. I already did.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Failed policies? 😃

The U.S has the best economic performance among G7 countries!

so, so what...! Does any one care or even beleive or "feel" the magnificent "bidenomic flop economy"  except you and the other brainwashed liberal sheep? The polls prove bidenomics is a dud despite all the economic gaslighting your revered loony left tries to fling. IF you continue listen to mush brain Biden, and swallow his imbecilic gaslighting goop there is very little hope for you.

White Collar Layoffs Complicate Liberals' Narrative About The Biden Economy

• Confused 3

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So, you are saying that reality doesn't matter, all that matters is spin.

It sounds like the plan is to lie about the economy and hope the voters believe the lies.

There is no BIGGER LIAR than the gaslighting Biden. And he thinks/hopes you are dumb enough to believe his campaign democracy fantasy about his lunatic rantings of democracy on the ballot. Why not his great achievments, are they not on the ballot...??? NO they are not....becuae like you Biden's GOT NOTHING but turd bowl loser stories and failures EVERYWHERE.

There is a reason his polls are in the toilet. Every stop and ask yourself why?? LOL....ahh....too funny. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

so, so what...! Does any one care or even beleive or "feel" the magnificent "bidenomic flop economy"  except you and the other brainwashed liberal sheep? The polls prove bidenomics is a dud despite all the economic gaslighting your revered loony left tries to fling. IF you continue listen to mush brain Biden, and swallow his imbecilic gaslighting goop there is very little hope for you.

White Collar Layoffs Complicate Liberals' Narrative About The Biden Economy

Unlike you, I do not build opinions on what politicians claim. The economic numbers are there and don't lie.

It's true that these numbers are currently not perceived was such by public opinion.

Then it's rather simple. Either public opinion becomes more aware of economic performance indicators, and the Dems will likely win, or it doesn't and they will likely lose elections.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, illisdean said:

There is no BIGGER LIAR than the gaslighting Biden. And he thinks/hopes you are dumb enough to believe his campaign democracy fantasy about his lunatic rantings of democracy on the ballot. Why not his great achievments, are they not on the ballot...??? NO they are not....becuae like you Biden's GOT NOTHING but turd bowl loser stories and failures EVERYWHERE.

There is a reason his polls are in the toilet. Every stop and ask yourself why?? LOL....ahh....too funny. 

Accusation/confession! 😃

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Here are 23 of Joe Biden’s Greatest Accomplishments as President

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems. 

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan. 

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole, and provided funds for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year. This was struck down but the Supreme Court, however, the administration has announced a new plan to forgive billions in loans that were qualified under special programs but not done due to DOE mismanagement in previous years. Read the article above)

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan. 

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act. 

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement. 

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan. 

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins. 

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation. 

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze

Most of which involve spending other people's money and increasing the deficit.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

LOL

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

Put into action by Trump and was a complete disaster under Biden

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

Politicians don't create real jobs. That's down to private enterprise. Politicians create bureaucratic jobs that the tax payer has to support.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement. 

LOL.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

LOL. Hasn't "won" the war though, has he?

• Confused 3

8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Amazing.......

I've said much the same as one of the reasons I want Trump to win.

I so enjoyed the clips on U Tube of that after he won the first time.

• Sad 3