How long an actual 60 minute be actual massaging?

DonniePeverley

2 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

Because I always tip? Ok I admit I don't tip for bad service.

Other than that I believe the word applies to you, unless you can expound on your very silly comment....

You tip gas station attendants. Hence my comment. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

You tip gas station attendants. Hence my comment. 

As I mentioned to another reply, they earn tiny money for working all day in hot sun. 20 or 30 Baht is nothing to me once or occasionally twice a week.

In the 1960s my dad, a lowly London bus driver, used to tip petrol station attendants too. I learned compassion from him. Try it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Speedhump said:

As I mentioned to another reply, they earn tiny money for working all day in hot sun. 20 or 30 Baht is nothing to me once or occasionally twice a week.

In the 1960s my dad, a lowly London bus driver, used to tip petrol station attendants too. I learned compassion from him. Try it.

Ok so then every time you have a bowl of rice please don't forget to tip the farmer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I'm with you on this. Generally I don't tip every time I go to the same place, but maybe once a week. I always think, ok it's not much, but if everybody puts in, it means something.

Mr Pink in Reservoir Dogs has a point, but in the end, he pays.

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

Oh dear. You really are absurd.

am i  ?

or is it absurd for a multi billion dollar corporation to pay near slave wages to their employees and guilting good men like you into giving more. 

bravo i say. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

am i  ?

or is it absurd for a multi billion dollar corporation to pay near slave wages to their employees and guilting good men like you into giving more. 

bravo i say. 

I completely disagree with your meanspiritedness. Punishing poor people is the only outcome of your view. Merry Christmas, goodwill to all.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:30 AM, DonniePeverley said:

Finished a massage the other day, and i thought to myself "that was quick",

The older you get...

The shorter it gets.

Perception of time is not the same when one is old.

How old are you?

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

No but they have to put up with grumpy mean spirited customers during their long shifts with the repeated sounding of the door gong!

last time i checked one applies freely to gain employment at a 7/11.  do you know something i don't ? 

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i hope you tip 7 eleven staff also, little money for long hours

A good point. A friend's daughter worked there for a week or two and decided it wasn't for her, . I do sometimes, depends on the change I get. Not always though.

At least they have aircon! 🤣

I give Grab food delivery bikes 40 baht because I live 8kms outside of town. And I try not to order in wet weather too. It must be a grim trip.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 1