face masks

kingstonkid

1 hour ago, poyai111 said:

Regimentation of the populace, beginning at preschool level, has produced a citizenry of unquestioning, non- curious sheeples. When I witness motorcycle riders in the rural areas wearing masks, I shake my head in disbelief.

Plenty of people wearing masks in urban areas too, both on and off motorbikes.  But, as has already been pointed out, this was common pre-Covid and is currently recommended because of the pollution.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Face Mask has not gone away where I live, everyone wears a face mask, even in the Village all ages, last Friday went to Central Westgate shocked to see about 25% of people not wearing them, mostly white people and young Thais. 

I go every day 5 houses up the Village to a retired Nurse to get my dressing changed would not think of not wearing a mask

Met my Cousin visiting Thailand at Westgate, he is 72 next month, had the Jab + all boosters in the UK, yet still got Covid twice..

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, digbeth said:

the young doctor that died from lung cancer for just being in Chiang Mai probably raise awareness of the danger from the dust

and you'd have to really be blind to be oblivious to the air quality in the past couple of days

So everyone in Chiang Mai is going to die from the dust?

Chiang Mai has horrendous air quality at certain times of the year - it's not too bad at the moment.  But Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin and pretty much everywhere in the North/East all have it as well.

We're all going to die!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1