Hotel CCTV Shows Somrak And Teen Girl Walking In Hand In Hand

webfact

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I do lots of things which are legal. How about you?

Sol because you do some things legal makes it a right to do other illegal things? Another poor excuse.

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

This article is about a 17-year-old girl having sex. Probably on the same day thousands other 17-year-old girls had sex. They do that all the time.

But sometimes, girls and women remember that one of the guys who they had sex with is rich. And maybe they can also get rich by getting part of his money.

Let's just say, I hope you aren't rich, because from your post history it is pretty obvious you are walking a thin line

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I do lots of things which are legal. How about you?

I wouldn't bother arguing with any of them,  as I mentioned in a previous comment on this story, you will probably find that the most of the outraged having a go at you,   have daughters ( more likely step daughters) of a similar age and just can't come to terms   with them getting boned.  Its a common issue.  But they need to learn to let go

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BenStark said:

Let's just say, I hope you aren't rich, because from your post history it is pretty obvious you are walking a thin line

The line only becomes thin if someone wants money. And I am not rich.

As far as I see anybody can get into trouble these days with a woman of any age.

I see it all the time in the news that women claim this and that famous (and obviously rich) guy did something which she didn't like. Or at least in hindsight she didn't like it.

Look at Julian Assange's problem with what that woman claimed. It's ridiculous, and it ruined his life.

I know some men are bad and some women are actually raped. And I agree all these rapists should go to jail. 

I also think that guys who mess around with (pre puberty) children should go to jail.

But not every (rich) man, who follows his legal desire, should be in trouble because of greedy women. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I wouldn't bother arguing with any of them,  as I mentioned in a previous comment on this story, you will probably find that the most of the outraged having a go at you,   have daughters ( more likely step daughters) of a similar age and just can't come to terms   with them getting boned.  Its a common issue.  But they need to learn to let go

Yes, I am sure that is a problem.

I was there when my mother asked my sister, who was at that time 20, where she slept last night. And my sister told her she was with her boyfriend. And then my mother asked my sister if she slept in the same bed. And my sister answered: yes.

And then there was this long silence.

As far as I remember my mother didn't complain, but I am sure it was a shock for her.

I don't know how my father would have reacted - I guess he never asked.

It must be difficult for fathers.

So this young woman of 17 years and 10 months, got into a night club with fake ID on her phone, flirted with Somrak at the venue, and then walked hand in hand with him to his hotel room. 

They then took off their clothes though she claimed she had come to see Somrak's children (at 3 30 am lol).

The whole thing stinks of buffalo manure of the highest Khon Kean degree. Every Thai knows Somrak is not the sharpest tool in the box.

He allegedly lost all his Olympic winnings to gambling and bad business decisions, later on he recovered somewhat financially with appearances on celebrity game shows.

If you take all your clothes off and get into bed with a total stranger, how much compensation can you claim for sexual assault, if it's even provable?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

All of them? :laugh:

Pretty, much I mean, it's a small gogo and I was approached by and talked to half of them, on more than a few occasions. 

Also, the mamasan didn't say, 'Maybe they're Vietnamese', she said "underage" as I already said.

I don't think I've ever encountered other ASEAN nationals working Cowboy,  has anyone?

5 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Pretty, much I mean, it's a small gogo and I was approached by and talked to half of them, on more than a few occasions. 

Also, the mamasan didn't say, 'Maybe they're Vietnamese', she said "underage" as I already said.

I don't think I've ever encountered other ASEAN nationals working Cowboy,  has anyone?

Absolutely, although the number has dropped dramatically since Covid.  I've met some lovely Lao girls in gogos and bars all over Bangkok and Pattaya - and had to bail some of them out of jail, when they got picked up in a raid.  Obviously, there were and still are many underage girls too (including underage Lao girls) and they all make a bolt for the exits when the warning sounds.