Transgender woman accused of 200,000 baht gold theft in Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

If these idiot Indian tourists want to come here showing off their expensive gold chains etc then they are open to what happens . What they should do is buy very cheap fake stuff and it won't matter what happens if taken

fake, cheap, or 24K …. the crime is exactly the same. 

First time newbies come on cheap package tours to Thailand, no one has warned them about the dangers of too good looking to be true transgenders, especially in Pattaya. 

A lot of Indian men do wear gold chains, it's a bit of a macho and status symbol thing.

Bu, overall, this country is no longer the LOS it used to be.

They only tolerate foreigners for the money they bring in. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sungod said:

Or they could always leave chatting up the trannies alone, just a thought :whistling:

He was passed out in front of a weed cafe. He wasn’t chatting to anyone. 
Trannie was caught on CCTV taking his things. Because it was caught, it claimed that it was only trying to wake him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Trannie was caught on CCTV taking his things. Because it was caught, it claimed that it was only trying to wake him. 

Didn't it steal his phone and claimed it was just giving it back because it couldn't get by the password ? 

On 12/13/2023 at 10:15 AM, webfact said:

reported the loss of a gold bracelet worth 200,000 baht.

When travelling abroad, I never bring such a bracelet, even in France it has become risky nowadays and seldom wear such gold bracelet

5 hours ago, NextG said:

Loosen up chap, it was a generalisation.........

Just now, sungod said:

Loosen up chap, it was a generalisation.........

Maybe you can ‘loosen up’ with the Trannie and keep your generalisations in a similar place. I’m not your friend, so do not presume to address me so casually. 

On 12/13/2023 at 1:30 PM, bradiston said:

If you read the article REAL CLOSE, you might spot it was a bracelet. And the trans person was sharing his bed, woke him up when she left, and that's the end of the story. The rest appears to have just been made up by the Indian. Interesting comments following The Thaiger article where it first appeared, from a southern Asian I guess, about how trannies are often treated in India. The social stigma there would be enough to completely destroy his reputation. Same for euro and yank ex pats I guess. Still get called a faggot etc. Putin might agree.

I think this version, where she wakes him up and leaves, was in an early edition of the paper. That's my story,and I'm sticking to it.