Honda Smart Top Box for Honda ADV 350?

Furioso

I've looked into getting the smart topbox that unlocks with the bike's fob, you have to order the wiring loom as well as the box and honda's own rack, to the tune of around 20-30,000 Baht

not sure if big wing dealers for the proper big bike can order them for the ADV750 and such, but the smaller shophouse selling PCX and ADV350/Forza won't have a clue, but look around webike.com and you can find the whole kit

With the price and uncertainty whether the Thai version ECU has the necessary port to plug into or not, I can put up with the inconvenience of another key

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, digbeth said:

I've looked into getting the smart topbox that unlocks with the bike's fob, you have to order the wiring loom as well as the box and honda's own rack, to the tune of around 20-30,000 Baht

not sure if big wing dealers for the proper big bike can order them for the ADV750 and such, but the smaller shophouse selling PCX and ADV350/Forza won't have a clue, but look around webike.com and you can find the whole kit

With the price and uncertainty whether the Thai version ECU has the necessary port to plug into or not, I can put up with the inconvenience of another key

I agree 20k-30k baht is way too excessive for a fob box