Putin admits heavy losses as EU to open membership talks with Kyiv

CharlieH

On 12/20/2023 at 12:15 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Humans are, IMO, a self destructive race, and will do everything in their power to exterminate themselves ( just look at how we destroy the environment and pollute everything ). The creation of autonomous fighting machines ( already happening ) and an AI more intelligent than humans will, IMO, see us gone and the planet will move on to the next dominant species.

I do agree with you, we humans are and can be very destructive. But if you see history, it mostly start with just one person and then followers are added.

The more followers, the bigger the group effecting others to that same idea. Humans thinking otherwise are suppressed and kept out.

You can see every time again, in those systems, we created and failing hard now. And even in a main system, you will have other stupid systems, based on personal gain. That would be led by, humans exceptional greed, maybe humans worst characteristic.

The AGI is another system (but sure not good), which could bring us down all?!

Then it is too late to learn and over in a jiffy time? Could be, agreeing with you.

Wonder what would happen, with more AGI's ? They will fight each other or what?

That system would be all greed, as it has no feelings at all, just thrives on zero's and one's.

Or is our brain also like that and feelings are the same?

Brains are already collected ! For what, for memory, computer? They say for research.

They already made an interface to have Parkinson disease patient "act normal", no more shaking and good walking. Or people with all kinds of frights, addictions can be helped. Was amazing to see in a docu long ago. Again, a great invention.

But possible also to use otherwise? Bio computer (AGI) with emotions, due to brain( if it is there)? Wise to use?

I still wonder why Putin started the war. In the beginning, it was said, Putin found nazi's in Ukraine and he didnt like that idea(I can agree with him)

However starting a war, merely on civilians, that doesnt add up.

Later in Yahoo news, I red, Russia was just planning, starting any war and had also another "enemy" in sight, Japan ! Because of some islands.

Cant tell if it was fake news or not. However Ukraine won.

What if some organisation made him believe, it was about nazi's and they knew Putin was fanatic on that?! It is a possibility. No clue what is in his mind.

With also other actions of him, then I would think, he is out of his mind, but, and with him, many more.

There are too many indoctrinating, manipulating people in the world and many things can be just possible, all for their own system they live in and personal gain. And all other things, living creatures are just collateral damage. 

Lots of people on this world suppressed by a few, but too many at work.

Soldiers are humans, so what if all soldiers said F*** you and dont do a thing? They have no brain?

So what will be there first, the AGI or another tiny bug like corona? AGI war or bug war again?

Or China will come first?

In the meantime lets pollute , fill oceans with 9000000 TON of plastic every year.

Guess I will have a lot of confuse emoticons

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1