Can i extend another 60 days to visit wife

Hi 

Have a 1 year permission to stay(marriage visa)expiring march 2024

Can i extend  another 60 days to visit wife ,and after this 60 days,i would

Like to extend to 1 year permission to stay.Appreciate some one with

Knowledge on this let me know.Thanks.

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You can do 1x 60 day to visit wife on each entry.

~ A minor correction, as it is more correct to state that you can only apply ONCE for a 60-day extension of stay for reason of visiting your wife, when on the same initial or extended Permission to stay.  So re-entering Thailand with a Re-Entry Permit does not allow you to apply again for such 60-day extension, when you already used it earlier. 

Also note that irrespective of the Visa on which you entered Thailand (be it VisaExempt, Tourist Visa or Non Imm O Visa for reason of Retirement or Marriage) that you are always eligible for such one-time 60-day extension of stay for reason of visiting your wife.  And when applying for that 60-day extension your Thai wife needs to be with you, and besides the original Marriage certificate, you also need a recently issued Kor-Ror-2 (extract from the national Thai marriage register, providing evidence that you are STILL married with your Thai wife) which can be gotten for 20 to 100 THB at any Thai Amphur.  Depending on the Imm Office where you are applying for that 60-day extension of stay, that Kor-Ror-2 "recent'  can range from issued same day as the application till 1 month before application.