KPlus of Kasikorn on multiple devices?

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have Kplus installed on my laptop and phone.

Firstly, how have you installed an Android application on your laptop?

And "installed" isn't the same activated and logged in.  Try to login, use one, then the other, see what will happen to the app on the other - will it continue to be logged in too?

50 minutes ago, david888 said:

Can KPlus Android app of Kasikorn be used on multiple devices simultaneously? Or rather, be insalled, activated and logged in. Has anyone tried?

You can't do that, the app is tied to your phone number at install time. You can apply for browser web access to KBank and that is the only way to access KBank from two devices.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, david888 said:

Firstly, how have you installed an Android application on your laptop?

And "installed" isn't the same activated and logged in.  Try to login, use one, then the other, see what will happen to the app on the other - will it continue to be logged in too?

You can't install it on a laptop, as it need a sim to activate. Even if the laptop was Android it wouldn't be possible, because you can't use wifi to activate the app/

Wonder why i have that person on ignore?

56 minutes ago, david888 said:

Can KPlus Android app of Kasikorn be used on multiple devices simultaneously? Or rather, be insalled, activated and logged in. Has anyone tried?

When I bought a new phone and installed the app, it told me which phone (brand and model) it was installed already, and i had to deactivate that registration before I could proceed

3 minutes ago, BenStark said:

When I bought a new phone and installed the app, it told me which phone (brand and model) it was installed already, and i had to deactivate that registration before I could proceed

Yes you can move it when you change telephone and that is easy if you keep the old phone number.

If you change number then you'll have to go to your bank office and have your number changed.

First installation can not be done over wifi, must be done over your sim cards internet.

13 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Got it. There're obstactes everywhere with this app.

3 minutes ago, david888 said:

Got it. There're obstactes everywhere with this app.

It aren't obstacles. it is a security, and will be the same with every banking app.

Or maybe you don't care, and want to complain when someone access the app and empties your account?