Which Isan town/city is best for a bit of hanky panky?

bob smith

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

A torquay fan without a sense of humour,  life can indeed be cruel

All off topics aside, you may have a point there Bday. However, your overall demeaner, expertly garnered from your relentless regularity of an almost incalculatable amount of posts, comes across as demeaning, aloof and with a sense that you think that you are more intelligent than eveyone else on this forum. So, please, desist and reighn in your wild aspirations of being God's answer to forums and especially to Thailand's miriad complex issues. Because, despite your illusions of grandure, you are not Gods or anyone elses answer.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

V8 Juice?

My Heart Sings....

image.png.c8b503e6af7e0e8239474cff230ce88a.png

My Hear Sings.....!

You make...EVERYTHING....Groovy.

I think I love you.....

Hold me tight....

I love you!

You are not wired up right. Seek help.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You do seem to like talking to other Men about sex .

Could it be that you are a homosexual and Woman don't satisfy you, that's why you keep trying ?

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place for sexual satisfaction ?

That;s Sick Nick! Too creepy just <deleted> off!!

• Haha 1

I have just over 3000 posts, if you bothered to look you would see that is a miniscule amount compared to some.  I don't consider myself more intelligent than anybody on this forum but by the law of averages I am almost certain to more intelligent than some and considerably less intelligent than others   Assuming you are a native speaker the quality of your comment makes it pretty clear which of those groups you belong in Unless you happen to be dyslexic in which case I apologise.  I won't be desisting with anything as a result of  your instruction, I will post and comment on  whatever subjects I wish , 

I have no delusions of grandeur and you are not a monitor,   so wind your neck in,   and do yourself a favour , switch your spell checker on 

The "just over3000 posts" says it all. No illusions at all then. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I have just over 3000 posts, if you bothered to look you would see that is a miniscule amount compared to some.  I don't consider myself more intelligent than anybody on this forum but by the law of averages I am almost certain to more intelligent than some and considerably less intelligent than others   Assuming you are a native speaker the quality of your comment makes it pretty clear which of those groups you belong in Unless you happen to be dyslexic in which case I apologise.  I won't be desisting with anything as a result of  your instruction, I will post and comment on  whatever subjects I wish , 

I have no delusions of grandeur and you are not a monitor,   so wind your neck in,   and do yourself a favour , switch your spell checker on 

I am a native speaker, of which language you may ask? "I am almost certain to more intelligent" is also excusable if you are dyslexic, Sort your crap out and stop trying to appear smarter than you are.

Edited by V8M8
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

The "just over3000 posts" says it all. No illusions at all then. 

It doesn't "say" anything    just like your posts on this thread, not one of which has contributed to the OP  in any way shape or form,  Just petty bickering, If you don't know anything about the topic its probably best just to be quiet. 

You have obviously overdone it with the Captain Morgans tonight, the same can't be said for the sense of humour though can it?

Nothing  worse than an angry drunk   You'd better sit down before you fall down

your latest offering....

I am a native speaker, of which language you may ask? "I am almost certain to more intelligent" is also excusable if you are dyslexic, Sort your crap out and stop trying to appear smarter than you are.

I am not trying to appear any smarter than I am ,  I seriously hope you can say the same :cheesy: 

It doesn't "say" anything    just like your posts on this thread, not one of which has contributed to the OP  in any way shape or form,  Just petty bickering, If you don't know anything about the topic its probably best just to be quiet. 

You have obviously overdone it with the Captain Morgans tonight, the same can't be said for the sense of humour though can it?

Nothing  worse than an angry drunk   You'd better sit down before you fall down

your latest offering....

I am a native speaker, of which language you may ask? "I am almost certain to more intelligent" is also excusable if you are dyslexic, Sort your crap out and stop trying to appear smarter than you are.

I am not trying to appear any smarter than I am ,  I seriously hope you can say the same :cheesy: 

Attacking me as an angry drunk? Oh what a wonderful sense of showmanship you have. No, my sense of humour is still intact. The quotation from your text that you may have over looked. "I am almost certain to more intelligent" is my point in fact.

You have actually spoiled my enjoyment of a fun light hearted thread ,you turned on me for no apparent reason other than feeling a bit intimidated  i certainly didn't provoke you, and I feel I have shown great restraint with my replies but you seem to be unable to let this go

Whatever your reasons    you are really not helping yourself   I hate to see people make fools of themselves,  You excepted of course    Fortunately no one is reading this at the moment, but that probably won't be the case in the morning though.  Do yourself a favour, go to bed and sleep it off.  

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

you are the biggest sh*t poser on AN Gamma.

Personally.....

I truly LIKE this comment.

To be the biggest of anything, for me, is an honor.

Also, I respect honesty.

You have provided me, this night, with a very welcome chuckle.

5 hours ago, stoner said:

could you squeeze in a few more buzz words next time. to infinity and beyond. also you made 6 spelling mistakes in a single comment trying to show how articulate you can be. 

Ha ha yeah I know, thanks Stoner. I thought I had done quite well under the circumstances.

Don't drink and type. :burp:

16 hours ago, it is what it is said:

i'm a foreigner and never had to pay for sex here, or anywhere else, so i guess the price is what you want to pay

So basically you are a cheap charlie who scams the girls into expecting payment and do a runner. All the girls in Thailand expect payment not just the working girls.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, jimn said:

So basically you are a cheap charlie who scams the girls into expecting payment and do a runner. All the girls in Thailand expect payment not just the working girls.

are you being paid to troll here or what?

every serious Thai girlfriend i have ever had has never asked me for money.

you must be next level ugly!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

are you being paid to troll here or what?

every serious Thai girlfriend i have ever had has never asked me for money.

you must be next level ugly!

Are you on the whisky mate. I quoted another poster. I dont know why you are replying to me giving your 10 pence worth. As for being a troll you along with 2 or 3 others are the worse on Asean Now with your continual banal topics.

Edited by jimn

2 minutes ago, jimn said:

Are you on the whisky mate. I quoted another poster. I dont know why you are replying to me giving your 10 pence worth. As for being a troll you along with 2 or 3 others are the worse on Asean Now with your continual banal topics.

I've seen what you have posted on other threads, about every Thai girl wants being taken care of financially. 

Sure, thats true for mingers like yourself!

for well dressed, high flyers like me it's another story.

enjoy your bar girls jimn, that's all you are ever likely to get!

23 hours ago, bob smith said:

surely there has to be some action in isan with all those women knocking about?

There seems to be karaoke bars all over – kbnown both from places I've been and from reading the news stories – only place I know of with perhaps some more action is Surin town. However, that is because I'm not familiar with hanky panky up at Isaan. However, be prepared that if you don't speak any Thai, you might have communication difficulties.

17 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No one in my family is a prostitute.

There must be a reason for this happy state of affairs.

The profession of prostitution never ran in my family, as far back as we have been able to determine, through researching our family tree.

How would you know?

Do you really think anyone on the distaff side of your family is going to admit they have been selling sex?

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

I've seen what you have posted on other threads, about every Thai girl wants being taken care of financially. 

Sure, thats true for mingers like yourself!

for well dressed, high flyers like me it's another story.

enjoy your bar girls jimn, that's all you are ever likely to get!

What a door handle you are. 

• Haha 1