Russian arrested after smashing car and attacking Thai man in Chon Buri

webfact

46 minutes ago, mikebell said:

It happens a lot even when undeserved.

It Only happens because the foreigner does something stupid

Have you had 6 Thais jump out of a car and attack you, did you do something stupid? 

Thailand has been my home for more than 20 years, never been attacked by a Thai, never been abused by a Thai, I've never had a disagreement with a Thai. 

Some of the foreigners are outright nasty people, they deserve what they get. 

Come down to soi Buakhao, check out the many stupid foreigners. 

I wish there was car load of Thais to teach these foolish foreigners a lesson, some manners.

Show some respect towards the Thais, we are visitors here. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 2

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Thailand has been my home for more than 20 years, never been attacked by a Thai, never been abused by a Thai, I've never had a disagreement with a Thai.

So based on your sample of one it must never happen? Road rage is quite a big thing here and foreigners handle it  poorly, BUT Thais do overreact  too. One elderly farang got shot dead after some minor argument in Pattaya, and a pal of mine got assaulted over a parking issue. 

Respect is earned, not by xenophobia though. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

So based on your sample of one it must never happen? Road rage is quite a big thing here and foreigners handle it  poorly, BUT Thais do overreact  too. One elderly farang got shot dead after some minor argument in Pattaya, and a pal of mine got assaulted over a parking issue. 

Respect is earned, not by xenophobia though. 

These foreigners involved in road rage are over reacting also, it's poor behavior and immature. 

My instructions for respecting the Thais was directed to those foreign aggressors, the foolish ones, not normal foreigners.

Are you a normal foreigner or an aggressor? 

Lots of people get shot dead for minor arguments, happens all over the world, look at the USA. 

You Pal parking issue, were you there or are you just going on his word, your pals story, two sides to every story? 

Over the many years I've had a few friends, pals (I've got lots here) who have had issues, run ins with Thais but these guys were the instigators, the motorvators, they got what they deserved. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You Pal parking issue, were you there or are you just going on his word, your pals story, two sides to every story? 

No were you?

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lots of people get shot dead for minor arguments, happens all over the world, look at the USA. 

You are deflecting, we talk of Thais and Thailand. Quite a lot of people get killed over arguments here too, by far mostly Thai on Thai, i suggest it is more a Thai issue, their silly and childish 'face' issues. The lack of maturity of mostly males. 

You appear unable to see the wood for the trees....

You asked about me, I am a a little old to be an aggressor, probably rather laid back if anything. But I have been here long enough and involved enough to recognize lack of maturity and other issues commonplace here. 

I suspect you are just baiting for whatever reason.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

No were you?

You are deflecting, we talk of Thais and Thailand. Quite a lot of people get killed over arguments here too, by far mostly Thai on Thai, i suggest it is more a Thai issue, their silly and childish 'face' issues. The lack of maturity of mostly males. 

You appear unable to see the wood for the trees....

You asked about me, I am a a little old to be an aggressor, probably rather laid back if anything. But I have been here long enough and involved enough to recognize lack of maturity and other issues commonplace here. 

I suspect you are just baiting for whatever reason.

It's obvious we see things differently. 

I'm justified in discussing worldwide issues that are similar in Thailand, that's how we get sample sizes, as you pointed out earlier. 

I'm not baiting but I'm sure that you are trolling for what ever reason. 

• Agree 1

On 12/24/2023 at 9:01 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Thailand has been my home for more than 20 years, never been attacked by a Thai, never been abused by a Thai, I've never had a disagreement with a Thai

And never had a soi dog bark at you. no doubt. :smile:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 4:10 AM, NanLaew said:

Don't you worry, we're on it.

On 12/22/2023 at 5:59 AM, Gottfrid said:

The final end of the season is bent to be a nail biter. Yesterday the Brits upped their game to win the LBN Thailand (League of the Baddest Nation)

A brit making the news must have made your Christmas !!!...  

Nail biter indeed... if it weren't for that one idiot you'd have no bias to confirm no fuel to bash the brits...   the tension must have been palpable so close to the end of the year. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

A brit making the news must have made your Christmas !!!...  

Nail biter indeed... if it weren't for that one idiot you'd have no bias to confirm no fuel to bash the brits...   the tension must have been palpable so close to the end of the year. 

Don´t you have anything better to do. I was making a joke. Out of the laughs it looks like many understood that. Maybe only you that missed it, Richard. Is that a Brit thing? :wink:

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Upto you.

You should change your attitude, it's going to be tough for you living here and being a hater.

Get some help, change your attitude.

Mind your own business, I suspect you have issues too. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Mind your own business, I suspect you have issues too. 

This is the problem with AN forums, it all gets nasty so quickly. 

You was the one that approached me, sticking your nose in.

Its obvious you are one of the many, many cranky guys that live here, I see your type everywhere. 

Anyway, I was just trying to help you. Take care dude.

• Confused 1

On 12/24/2023 at 9:01 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Some of the foreigners are outright nasty people, they deserve what they get. 

Lots of Thais are outright nasty people and there are more of them hence the gang fights; motor-cycle drivers 'protecting their patch; school v school (a teacher was shot dead last week); frequent beatings of tourists by 'Security' gangs.

Take off your rose-coloured spectacles and view Thailand as it really is.

• Thumbs Up 2