Medical Council Asked To Probe Thaksin’s Doctors

webfact

A friend of mine says that this is actually 'Greenlighting' by his opponents. Making a big fuss about this issue to prevent his supporters raising the same issue for a different reason questioning why he suddenly fell ill in detention and why he is so long in hospital. Was he poisoned or beaten up? Either way no one has any right to know any details unless he gives permission

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jippytum said:

The farce continues. I hope the Thai voters will remember the lies and deceit following Thaksin's escape from justice. Don't forget Sister Yingluck will occupy the VIP room when Thaksin vacates

***TUNNEL VISION ALERT***

Amazingly you seem happy to forget the illegality of the manouvering of the military to gain power, the sham election(s) to retain power, the wheeling and dealing to subvert the Thai people's wishes to put in place this faux government.

Get a grip!

Joe

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

It’s a bit late he will be a free man in a few weeks time and the biggest joke is he will be doing things that a sick person who has been in hospital would take months to recover and do The circus continues what will be the headlines this time next week 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

A ray of hope ... but , only a petition , not an investigation yet ...

Won't change the course of Thaksin's liberation to ' house arrest ' .

May be some money will ' talk ' again ...

I think the money is already there to cover all eventualities   - the die is already cast, and Mr T will be a free man when he has served the rest of his 8 year  1 year sentence in hospital or house arrest - whatever you care to call it - but it won't be on a prison cell floor!!! 

Edited by sambum

13 hours ago, Srikcir said:

This refers to some kind of political code of ethics. 

Doctors generally adhere to a medical code of ethics such as:

• prescribe only beneficial treatments according to their abilities and judgement
  • refrain from causing harm or hurt
  • live an exemplary personal and professional life

There are many variations of the above but I find none of them require adherence to any political ideology or loyalty that supercedes patient care.

It is also a bit hypocritical for a government elected through the support of a military junta appointed senate to preach codes of ethics. 

I've had some dealings with the Thai Medical Council and found them to be a decent outfit.  They do have a Code of Ethics and its available in English.  The code does not only refer to medical matters but also refers to general behaviour and honesty.  They helped me to win a case against a major Thai hospital group - maybe they can make a difference in this case.

17 hours ago, digger70 said:

More then Tempted, Bought & Paid by the Puppeteer. 

Anyway whatever happens He's going to be a Free man.

They are not going to put him in jail to start his sentence again.

Dr's all over the world were silenced by their government, whom are not doctors, during the pandemic, drug companies advised politicians and then they silenced doctors and media from talking about treatment medicines. 

Doctors are not trusted since, as least not as much nowadays in NZ.