Phuket taxi driver drives away foreign woman over air conditioning dispute

webfact

I'm siding the the taxi driver, and would have dragged her butt out also, to avoid any damage to the taxi, since she starting to kick the inside of.

"The foreign woman was not impressed by his actions and began to make a fuss. She then kicked the door of his car, so he asked her to leave. The woman did not comply, so he pulled her out of the cab, as can be seen in the video."

Violence is usually met with violence ... what did she expect.

Edited by KhunLA

14 hours ago, thaibreaker said:
On 12/27/2023 at 11:06 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not correct but, go on, tell us what illnesses, specifically, you have contracted from cold airconditioning, i.e. cold temperatures in a vehicle.  

Several times, flu like symptoms, a fever lasting up to 4-5 days. They most certainly come from these rides. I am never sick otherwise. Only shortly after using those. From vans, buses or even taxis.

Now you learnt something today too. Life is good, right?

"...flu like symptoms, a fever lasting up to 4-5 days. They most certainly come from these rides".

No, they do not; flu (and colds and fevers) are caused by bacterial infections and viral infections, not by air conditioners/low temperatures.  Now you have learnt something today too. Life is good, right?

Had to do the same in a few instances:

- once a passenger was drunk and threatened to punch me while I was driving with no reason. I stopped the car and kicked him out 

- another time a customer said he will not pay when half way to his destination. Of course I told him to exit the car (when back at the starting point)

It really isn't an easy job and people can be crazy. I know the reputation of the Phuket taxis but you always need to know the full story before judging.

On 12/29/2023 at 11:38 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

"...flu like symptoms, a fever lasting up to 4-5 days. They most certainly come from these rides".

No, they do not; flu (and colds and fevers) are caused by bacterial infections and viral infections, not by air conditioners/low temperatures.  Now you have learnt something today too. Life is good, right?

Flu LIKE symptoms. I don't say it's a flu. Can you read?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have confronted this with my doctor, and he definitely agrees with me. This is a common factor and thing, I was told.

Go bother someone else. You seem just a troll. 

Edited by thaibreaker
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibreaker said:

Flu LIKE symptoms. I don't say it's a flu. Can you read?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have confronted this with my doctor, and he definitely agrees with me. This is a common factor and thing, I was told.

Go bother someone else. You seem just a troll. 

You need a new doctor.   What is the incidence of those "flu-like" symptoms (a cold?) in very cold climes - symptoms such as sudden onset of fever, dry cough, headache, muscle and joint pain, severe malaise, sore throat and runny nose that are not caused by low temperatures in a car. 

You continue to respond to my comments so be careful with the troll accusations, everything that I have posted is factual, the non-credible claims (trolls) are coming from you.