It's a hoax!

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

That is a photo of the 3 worst prime ministers Australia has ever had.

Um, only 2 former PMs there actually, but Dutton is going to give Albo a pretty good run for his money next time round.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, charleskerins said:

You might want to post something that people can actually read.  Though reading the link, only an idiot would thing CC is not real.

MMCC/GW is the hoax, and most intelligent people realize that already.  People I know anyway, not sure about the others.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You might want to post something that people can actually read.  Though reading the link, only an idiot would thing CC is not real.

MMCC/GW is the hoax, and most intelligent people realize that already.  People I know anyway, not sure about the others. 

You have zero credibility   could care less what you can or can't read.        You're not sure is an understatement.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

You have zero credibility   could care less what you can or can't read.        You're not sure is an understatement.

I don't read sites behind a pay wall, or that require me to turn off ad blocker, or like your site, need to register w/my email or pay.

I don't pay to read MSM drivel.  Leave that to the sheeple.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I don't read sites behind a pay wall, or that require me to turn off ad blocker, or like your site, need to register w/my email or pay.

I don't pay to read MSM drivel.  Leave that to the sheeple.

Yes you get your information off the back of a cereal box much more accurate.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Yes you get your information off the back of a cereal box much more accurate.

Have a nice day .... BYE BYE

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”

The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

16 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I'm not on the fence  I was making fun of fools    you didn't get the sarcasm  and then called me the idiot.  Man up

Two bob eachway, see which way the windblows,dog whistle, .goddam!!... come in spinner😂