Jeffrey Epstein: US court releases list of people connected to financier

CharlieH

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

As was your boy Clinton.

https://www.wionews.com/world/bill-clinton-to-be-named-among-200-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-report-675770

Of course, a good progressive, liberal, democrat would never lie about his sexual misconduct. After all, they are the "good people".

#hypocrites

Or....blow jobs don't count. 

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, candide said:

It's completely incoherent. One the one hand, you are claiming that the fact that Trump flew on Epstein's jet does not necessarily mean he was  a paedo, and on the other hand you are also claiming Clinton was a paedo because he flew on Epstein's jet (with his secret service detail, BTW).

Wow, were they all at it?

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, candide said:

Not sure there's much against Trump as 'participant', except for a withdrawn lawsuit in which he was a co-dependent with Epstein (it was allegedly withdrawn under threat, but we know the orange man would never threaten anyone! 😃).

The question is rather how much he knew about Epstein's sins. He commented that Epstein liked young girls, and Guiffre was working at MAL when she was first recruited by Maxwell.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” 😅

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-list-whos-on-it-names-bill-clinton-trump-prince-andrew-033918032.html

But he wasn't hoping to stand for election to President of the United States in 2004. 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Prince Andrew and the persistent paedophile rumours about Lord Mountbatten and seriously underage boys there is something very rotten in the House of Windsor. Time for the truth to out and Andrew can as he has asserted before subject himself to an FBI interview under caution.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/lord-mountbatten-was-a-paedophile-he-raped-me-at-kincora-first-accusations-made-against-murdered-royal/42069333.html

Mountbatten had zero connection with Epstein. You are evidently driven by rabid anti royalism and making stuff up.  

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Do you have the slightest idea what lolita express is and any details of it? Why don't you share what it is you think you know about it instead of playing silly little your so daft games and showing how foolish and ignorant you are. You're marinated in TDS and it is showing, take a break, go on a vacation somewhere, try Florida. UK weather sucks, wouldn't u agree?

I posted a link, you’ll find it above.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You were wondering why evidence of a prospective candidate for the 2024 U.S. Presidential Election who relies on a Christian Evangelicals, and rightwing moral crusaders for much of his support being a frequent flyer and associate of a notorious pedophile might be an issue?

Then you stretched your brain to come to some kind of ridiculous conclusion that I might consider the issue to be something to do with an ‘Amendment’ prohibiting flying on private jets.

0 out of 10.

You really must try harder.

Try harder at what? All I did was ask a question. 

You might want to try harder at giving straight answers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The amndment that says when billionaires are getting regular "free" jet rides on a known pedophiles plane they aren't just trying to save money

Who said they were free? 

I once worked for a billionaire, and you never knew which jet he'd arrive in, or who was going to bum a ride with him.  He'd borrow someone else's jet (and crew) if his was in the shop or otherwise in use, or if he needed a bigger jet on one trip for a bigger entourage.  And other zillionaires and companies would borrow his jet and crew, for the same reasons.  I don't have a clue how they settled it all up, but I suspect there was an accounting method for that.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Try harder at what? All I did was ask a question. 

You might want to try harder at giving straight answers.

Why on earth should I answer your question that bears absolutely no relation to anything I’ve said, opinion I have expressed or opinion I might rationally be considered to hold?

It was you who introduced Amendment into this discussion.

Nobody else owes you any answers to address such off the wall nonsense,

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, swerve said:

I wonder if Epstein's dentist, barber, and car mechanic is on the list.  To the chagrin of the prudes, not everyone associated with Epstein is involved with girls.  

Forgive me for being prudish over Epstein’s pedophilia.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Mountbatten had zero connection with Epstein. You are evidently driven by rabid anti royalism and making stuff up.  

Royal nonces - not surprisingly the elites seem to have prodigious perversions and/or have a predilection to hang out with perverts like Sir Jimmy Saville and nonce Bishops. Vanilla doesn't seem to cut it for them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/14/friendship-with-prince-charles-made-paedophile-bishop-peter-ball-impregnable

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why on earth should I answer your question that bears absolutely no relation to anything I’ve said, opinion I have expressed or opinion I might rationally be considered to hold?

It was you who introduced Amendment into this discussion.

Nobody else owes you any answers to address such off the wall nonsense,

You speak for everyone? Wow. You have such a high opinion of yourself.

BTW, I did get an answer.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

As was your boy Clinton.

https://www.wionews.com/world/bill-clinton-to-be-named-among-200-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-report-675770

Of course, a good progressive, liberal, democrat would never lie about his sexual misconduct. After all, they are the "good people".

#hypocrites

Sooo imagine Hillary was your old lady……yeiks!then imagine a young hot legal age hotly coming on to you…….yup big mistake on bills part thinking with the little head but not illegal other than the denial under oath….and you know Monica put a knot h in her garter belt ……meh…..

everyone still bickering amongst each other about which side the billionaire coin got flipped. smh. bill clinton was possibly the most frequent flier on the list. the one with a very dodgy sexual past. 

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Sooo imagine Hillary was your old lady……yeiks!then imagine a young hot legal age hotly coming on to you…….yup big mistake on bills part thinking with the little head but not illegal other than the denial under oath….and you know Monica put a knot h in her garter belt ……meh…..

and when hillary stood behind her husband during the sexual allegations.....fast forward to a few years ago and all women should be believed right ?  what a farce. 

nothing illegal other than lying under oath. like its an oopsie. 

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

I do recall old Donnie bragging about bargeing into the miss teen USA pageant dressing rooms to Lear at the half dressed kids now that’s a bit sketchy something about being allowed to do it because he was the sponsor 

i would like to read about that. link please. thanks. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

It's completely incoherent. One the one hand, you are claiming that the fact that Trump flew on Epstein's jet does not necessarily mean he was  a paedo, and on the other hand you are also claiming Clinton was a paedo because he flew on Epstein's jet (with his secret service detail, BTW).

Go read the witness transcript released today about Bill Clinton and compare it the witness transcript about Trump, but you might have trouble finding a witness testifying Trump diddled them BECAUSE HE DIDN'T and was never at Epsteins island unlike Clintion. Clinton visited pedo island, how many times...20, 30 more! Clinton was a frequent flyer to pedo island and other locations including Thaland and African countries, Trump NEVER visited the island. All in the context and details if you bother to look.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You were wondering why evidence of a prospective candidate for the 2024 U.S. Presidential Election who relies on a Christian Evangelicals, and rightwing moral crusaders for much of his support being a frequent flyer and associate of a notorious pedophile might be an issue?

I think it might be a big fat stupid nothingburger problem for those here so desperate to see anything unbecoming to befall Trump...and I mean ANYTHING even as desperate as manufactured feigning hysterics aboutTrump and some of his family taking flights on Epstein's aircraft, in 1997. Did you read Biden's daughters diary notations about Joe taking "inappropriate" showers with her and then the ensuing FBI meltdown, door crashing ops to fetch the diary and cover it up? Hypocrite? Save your virtue signaling for your brainwashed ilk.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well they don’t if they are between consenting adults.

But Epstein wasn’t dealing in consulting adults was he?!

Yet another miss, Chomper. Or do you think Monika meant no?