Andrew Tate Defends Dual Pricing

On 1/5/2024 at 11:58 AM, Bday Prang said:

The people selling  stuff  obviously get the benefit from the increased prices they charge foreigners,  do you think they had it over to the government?  

I think the government, local or central, take a good percentage of it yes.

25 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I think the government, local or central, take a good percentage of it yes.

So how much do you think the poor old woman in the video from the op would be contributing?  

18 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

"Cancel culture" the lefties call it,  the aim of which is to completely erase people who's views don't align with theirs, You said he should be mocked and laughed at. why not just ignore him , after all he hasn't insulted you personally.  

Is the cancel culture in the room with you now? Fancy thinking a dude who abuses women is just being "cancelled" - again, get a grip, snowflake 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/5/2024 at 5:05 PM, impulse said:

I'm sensing some negative energy there.  And some denial. 

Problem with harboring negative energy toward someone is that the knot is in my stomach and they're blissfully unaffected.  Often referred to as "rent free space in my brain".

I am sensing that the only one triggered is you :) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Are the dudes on here crying cos poor little Tate is being laughed at, the same kind of people that paid him money for his online get-rich-quick "courses". or sent the cam models he ran a ton of money? Nothing like ripping off other men to show how into mens' rights you are. 

what on earth are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Is the cancel culture in the room with you now? Fancy thinking a dude who abuses women is just being "cancelled" - again, get a grip, snowflake 

This is the first time i have ever watched a video from andrew tate to be honest, and he seems to talk a lot of sense. I can assure you I am not a snowflake or woke etc,  I am apparently an extreme right wing racist nazi according to the more progressive  liberal posters on here. Just letting you know

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

This is the first time i have ever watched a video from andrew tate to be honest, and he seems to talk a lot of sense. I can assure you I am not a snowflake or woke etc,  I am apparently an extreme right wing racist nazi according to the more progressive  liberal posters on here. Just letting you know

I have never looked at Tate's post, because I don't watch YT's out of principle, but isn't it the wokes that slag him off all the time here?

Only that makes me agree with his views without even have a look at them

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BenStark said:

I have never looked at Tate's post, because I don't watch YT's out of principle, but isn't it the wokes that slag him off all the time here?

Only that makes me agree with his views without even have a look at them

Yes he is slagged off all the time by the wokes, most of whom have never watched his videos either,  I believe he has , in the past, made certain comments that some are uncomfortable with,  But I fail to see anything untoward in the comments he made in the op.  

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/6/2024 at 11:25 PM, Bday Prang said:

Not a snowflake, cries because some people call me some names... sure, dude. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

I forgot, you don't know about about Tate, right?

I have heard of him, of course, but, I am not a teenager and probably like most on here, this is the first video of him i have ever watched,

I see nothing particularly offensive or controversial in what he is saying in it.  Whatever else he may have said or done in the past is irrelevant  regarding this thread.

Your obviously anti Tate stance is based  on whatever he has previously said or done, and is nothing more than virtue signalling to others of your ilk.  A sad  attempt to enhance your wokeness. 

The stupid woman in the video probably considers herself to be woke too,   So woke that she kicked off over paying a few cents extra for a cup of tea, A few cents that she could easily afford, but that would no doubt make a huge difference to the poor old woman, she had obviously upset enough to chase her. 

Its no surprise that , despite "running for her life" she still managed to find time to video the whole incident,  skillfully playing the victim to divert from her privileged indignation at being "overcharged" and obvious lack of empathy for a poor old woman who probably hasn't got 2 cents to her name. A typical woke hypocrite

And you assertion that the proceeds of overcharging end up in the pockets of local officials, effectively accusing the old woman of being some sort of unofficial tax collector working on behalf of the corrupt authorities is one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard

here's what you said.......

"

"Most of these poor countries are due to the elites creaming the money for themselves. Think about that Andrew."

You have just given a pretty good reason for first world countries to stop all aid to impoverished third world countries... very woke indeed

"I agree there are a large number of poor people in the country but they do not get the benefit of the increase costs that foreigners pay. If they did i would be in support of it, ".......         Yeah sure you would ,until you were asked to pay a few cents more than a local .you would soon be moaning on here if that happened to you.

" Dude, is an utter clown who should be mocked and laughed at".....   for exposing the hypocrisy of  spoilt little lefties ? 

Anyone who takes this clown seriously, needs their head checking" ...  In the video he makes a perfectly valid point, 

Sorry pal,  but  in the context of this thread, at least,   Andrew Tate actually comes across as considerably  more principled and far less hypocritical than you ,    

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

On 1/8/2024 at 10:14 AM, Bday Prang said:

I have heard of him, of course, but, I am not a teenager and probably like most on here, this is the first video of him i have ever watched,

I see nothing particularly offensive or controversial in what he is saying in it.  Whatever else he may have said or done in the past is irrelevant  regarding this thread.

Your obviously anti Tate stance is based  on whatever he has previously said or done, and is nothing more than virtue signalling to others of your ilk.  A sad  attempt to enhance your wokeness. 

The stupid woman in the video probably considers herself to be woke too,   So woke that she kicked off over paying a few cents extra for a cup of tea, A few cents that she could easily afford, but that would no doubt make a huge difference to the poor old woman, she had obviously upset enough to chase her. 

Its no surprise that , despite "running for her life" she still managed to find time to video the whole incident,  skillfully playing the victim to divert from her privileged indignation at being "overcharged" and obvious lack of empathy for a poor old woman who probably hasn't got 2 cents to her name. A typical woke hypocrite

And you assertion that the proceeds of overcharging end up in the pockets of local officials, effectively accusing the old woman of being some sort of unofficial tax collector working on behalf of the corrupt authorities is one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard

here's what you said.......

"

"Most of these poor countries are due to the elites creaming the money for themselves. Think about that Andrew."

You have just given a pretty good reason for first world countries to stop all aid to impoverished third world countries... very woke indeed

"I agree there are a large number of poor people in the country but they do not get the benefit of the increase costs that foreigners pay. If they did i would be in support of it, ".......         Yeah sure you would ,until you were asked to pay a few cents more than a local .you would soon be moaning on here if that happened to you.

" Dude, is an utter clown who should be mocked and laughed at".....   for exposing the hypocrisy of  spoilt little lefties ? 

Anyone who takes this clown seriously, needs their head checking" ...  In the video he makes a perfectly valid point, 

Sorry pal,  but  in the context of this thread, at least,   Andrew Tate actually comes across as considerably  more principled and far less hypocritical than you ,    

Jesus wept, he ain't goona f#ck you, dude.

You mean I don't want to traffic women and be violent towards them? And I don't set up scams to rip-off lonely men, then yeah, I am principled :) 

Edited by PremiumLane
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Jesus wept, he ain't goona f#ck you, dude.

You mean I don't want to traffic women and be violent towards them? And I don't set up scams to rip-off lonely men, then yeah, I am principled :) 

Good for you, you will be rewarded in heaven.

On 1/5/2024 at 9:46 AM, Photoguy21 said:

I totally agree with you. We cant change it but implying, which Andrew does, that poor countries need the money I don't really believe Thailand comes into that category. I agree there are a large number of poor people in the country but they do not get the benefit of the increase costs that foreigners pay. If they did I would be in support of it.

Did you see the video? 

The foreign woman was trying to beat down the local by 20 cents on a 40 cent cup of tea in a remote location.  This wasn't a case of a vendor at Windy Plaza asking 700 baht for a t-shirt. All the supplies have to be packed in, at high altitude. 

I'd have thrown rocks at the foreign woman if I was there, her behaviour was bloody disgraceful.  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

Did you see the video? 

The foreign woman was trying to beat down the local by 20 cents on a 40 cent cup of tea in a remote location.  This wasn't a case of a vendor at Windy Plaza asking 700 baht for a t-shirt. All the supplies have to be packed in, at high altitude. 

I'd have thrown rocks at the foreign woman if I was there, her behaviour was bloody disgraceful.  

Disgraceful behaviour can never be condoned but when it comes to a two tier charging system for most countries in the world, there are exceptions, Thailand is not one of them. If there is no money for the average Thai and I agree their pay is mostly bad, how do you justify it when they are driving up to sites in BMW's and Mercedes cars? Where I live there are 5 people in the house and 5 cars including a Series 5 BMW.

If there is a justification other than a money grab let me know what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Disgraceful behaviour can never be condoned but when it comes to a two tier charging system for most countries in the world, there are exceptions, Thailand is not one of them. If there is no money for the average Thai and I agree their pay is mostly bad, how do you justify it when they are driving up to sites in BMW's and Mercedes cars? Where I live there are 5 people in the house and 5 cars including a Series 5 BMW.

If there is a justification other than a money grab let me know what it is.

Sorry, you're correct. I responded to the lady and not to Mr. Tate, whom this thread is about. 

I went to India 20 years ago (big mistake) and dual pricing was advertised in print media: one price for Indians and one for foreigners + NRIs (non resident Indians).  It shocked me because the Indian immigrants in Canada whinged non stop about racism and inequality, yet came from a culture that perpetuates it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1