British and South African tourists clash in street brawl on Bangla Road

webfact

12 hours ago, webfact said:

the Kusoldharm Phuket Foundation was mobilised to send the injured individuals for treatment at Patong Hospital.

If there where ever 2 people that didn't deserve a free ambulance and rescue service, it would be these 2 clowns

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

I would have thought the incident involving the THAI police Officer and the Thai border guard having a shootout at a Thai restaurant over the affections of a Thai waitress working there, which resulted in one being shot in the leg and the other being shot in the head would have been more newsworthy.

Nah no british were involved and anybody commenting negatively would risk being accused of "thai bashing"  much safer with brits as its open season on us,  well the white straight ones at least

9 hours ago, jesimps said:

Yes, at least when indigenous Brits have a barny it's unusual for a weapon to be used, it's normally just a punch-up. It'll become a lesser problem in future though, because the way things are going back there, we appear to be a dying breed.

yep in the future it will "british nationals" in stabbing incident, due to alleged islamophobia

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gandtee said:

And if I didn't have male wedding tackle I could have been in the front row of the Tiller Girls on Sunday Night at the London Palladium.:smile:

there is nothing stopping you doing that in these "enlightened" times, I'm sure you would be more than welcomed,   in fact anybody who tried to object would be labelled a "phobe" of  one sort or another.

• Haha 1

If they were drunk, they can't be charged because they were under influence of alcohol. But they are obliged to pay for any damage they did to clubs or pubs.The "substances" legislation should be reformed and offenders who disrupt the normal functioning of society should be punished.

Fortunately Thailand isnt American or European "bar"......Thai people are calm and quiet character΄s people!

Edited by Paris333

20 hours ago, sungod said:

Individually generally great guys, in a group.........

It was some years ago , and I kinda felt they disliked the British, especially those in Africa!