Doctors send report on Thaksin’s illnesses to Corrections Department

webfact

Curious to know if he is in the same hospital suite as a late high-profile Thai was living in during his final years.  I would think such accommodations would not lack for amenities.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Justice Minister Tawee Sodsong said that doctors at the Police General Hospital have sent a report on convicted former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s health to the director-general of the Corrections Department.

Pee baby.jpeg

Edited by hotchilli
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

The Full Report Has Now Been Published

But its Confidential so we can not tell you whats in it......

just read between the lines - 

Shinawatra

------------

Hi So

------------

Don't you know who I am  

-------------

that will explain all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Curious to know if he is in the same hospital suite as a late high-profile Thai was living in during his final years.  I would think such accommodations would not lack for amenities.

He's at home.... 100% sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

The Full Report Has Now Been Published

But its Confidential so we can not tell you whats in it......

and it's hand written in Latin, the translation of the text and handwriting is expected to take several years.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the doctor’s full report about Thaksin’s illnesses is confidential and protected by law and, therefore, cannot be published

I thought people lost their rights when convicted?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Yada yada yada....

Smokescreens, delaying tactics....I don't believe  a  word of it. Not mant ailments require such a long protracted stay in hospital

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Smokescreens, delaying tactics....I don't believe  a  word of it. Not mant ailments require such a long protracted stay in hospital

don't you know who I am?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Justice Minister Tawee Sodsong said that doctors at the Police General Hospital have sent a report on convicted former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s health to the director-general of the Corrections Department.

After receiving the report, he explained that the Corrections Department chief will call a meeting of doctors attached to the department to consider and confirm the report, before it is submitted to him.

He said that the doctor’s full report about Thaksin’s illnesses is confidential and protected by law and, therefore, cannot be published, but some general information can be disclosed because this is a matter of public interest.

Thaksin has been treated at the Police General Hospital since his arrival in Thailand on August 22nd and has been there beyond the 120-day limit for an imprisoned convict. If he is to be allowed to remain there, special permission from the director-general of the Corrections Department must be granted, based on the doctors’ assessment of his health.

Full story: Thai PBS 2024-01-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

The doctors become very rich after this Muppet show?😂

• Agree 1

One would think that if everything were 'above board' then inmate Thaksin would want the details of his special treatment(s) to be made public.

What is there to hide? Hair dye overdose? Plastic surgery to "unbox" his head?

I think all of us remember when Rama IX was dealing with major health issues in the Hospital, his Doctors gave very, very detailed information about the issues, and treatments.

I guess inmate Thaksin is entitled to special treatment.

On the plus side, this will all be over in ~ five weeks, as he gets sprung on 22 Feb. These "efforts", official double-speak and talk of "reports" are just the final act in this drama.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Justice Minister Tawee Sodsong

the look of honestly 

he actually looks like he needs therapy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets get the constitution changed and see were its at, I'll bet that is off the table, MFP still have a majority - lets see if PT do what they said they would do - so far it's the opposite 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

One would think that if everything were 'above board' then inmate Thaksin would want the details of his special treatment(s) to be made public.

he looked in the inside of a thai prison and got a panic attack (who wouldn't) 

but he is special 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TDCNINJA said:

Why don't they just come out and tell the Thai people directly that the reason Thaksin is being given special treatment is that he has money, power,  and political connections, and you, the common man, do not.

They don't need to tell the people that.. They all know.. Thaksin was is and always be a criminal in every possible way.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Fraud Pox is difficult to treat !.

• Haha 2

If the authorities keep insisting this is all lawful, why not reveal how many times over the past 50 years has a prisoner been kept in a hospital for over 120 days? Seems pretty straightforward.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Thaksin was is and always be a criminal in every possible way.

What politician, bureaucrat, or government employee is not a criminal in Thailand?

• Thumbs Up 1