How much cash do you have?

More than you :tongue:

Seriously though, there are people here with hundreds of millions. I could have been one of them--early adopter bitcoin miner 2008, pushed it aside etc--but also elected to do some proper living at the expense of building massive wealth. Who cares, just listen to good music and be in the moment. 

6 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

More than you :tongue:

Seriously though, there are people here with hundreds of millions. I could have been one of them--early adopter bitcoin miner 2008, pushed it aside etc--but also elected to do some proper living at the expense of building massive wealth. Who cares, just listen to good music and be in the moment. 

Yea.... and I could have bought Amazon stock instead of selling on amazon and dealing with scammers and amazon nazi seller support, but I did not.

4 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

No, I cannot speak Khmer, other than "hello" and "thank you". But not really a problem as many of the younger generation of Khmers can speak some English and they are eager to try out on you.   

Well, if you move to Cambodia to save CASH, then you should learn the language. Not sure if this video might be a good start.

But, the guy on here speaks a bit of Chinese, although his pronunciation is poor.

Now, he is trying to teach Khmer?

There must be better resources, for sure.

I just booked my first ever $500 a night hotel room. The Sala in Koh Samuel. 4 nights.

I am too young for don’t buy any green bananas, but too old not to worry about leaving money on the table for my dubious relatives post mortem. Most old people with a little bit of money are much thriftier than they need to be. They move well beyond security and into neurosis. Every financial planner agrees.

Like my fave poster, Kuhn La, I have a heart attack fund, and also 2 years expenses in the bank, like my other fave poster, Laceset.

Beyond that, there is no material difference to my life if I let more pile up or if I order the 2 kilo crabzilla at Ministry of Crab (about $300 with a bottle of white).

I have done enough charitable good deeds in my life. I could kill a nun with an ice pick and still go to heaven.

At this point, it’s time to order the crabzilla. They only get in about 2 a day. So if you want one, go early. Someone after me was bummed that they were sold out. Sweet.

Edited by Prubangboy