Why Are Readers Here...So...Interested in...Trump-Related Topics???

33 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Hey I was going to write a long reply as I strongly disagree with these old chestnuts you bring up - comparing a couple of comments from Hillary, who is not Biden, to Trump's over the topness, linking Afghanistan to Ukraine somehow, comparing a totally unrelated riot in Kenosha which Biden had nothing to do with, to January 6 - at the Capitol no less - which Trump was clearly responsible for etc etc.

I will give you the economic point that inflation is a killer for all sorts of reasons and workers, including myself in Australia, aren't impressed with being told they can't have wages keeping pace or it causes more inflation - always workers pay in the end. But that's world wide and if you think Trump would have had lower inflation or been a friend of the worker with higher wages then that's fine. 

I could wax lyrical further about this but ... 

Right.

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2024 at 4:10 AM, Yellowtail said:

No one has been convicted of insurrection. TI think it hilarious that you guy call a bunch of unarmed people run running around the Capital an insurrection, but call months or rioting, looting, burning and killing a "protest". 

Lots of sedition convictions.

confederate.jpg

On 1/17/2024 at 11:42 AM, bultaco44 said:

The other side is more of the same, which won't work

American manufacturing is way up.

Unemployment and inflation are down.

The stock market is at an alltime high.

Wages are up. Crime is down.

Which part of this isn't working for you? Do you have some personal issues that you think Trump will fix?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

America hasn't changed.

Therefore, why expect a different outcome this time?

Trump lost the last election. Why expect a different outcome this time?

Edited by Danderman123

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one has been convicted of insurrection. I think it hilarious that you guys call a bunch of unarmed people run running around the Capital an insurrection, but call months or rioting, looting, burning and killing a "protest". 

Sedition is conspiracy to commit insurrection.

January 6 was aimed at stopping the certification of the electoral college vote - a clear attempt to overturn the election. That is very serious stuff.

Of course, as a Trump fluffer, you believe everything you are told by his Lie Factory, but most people understand the danger posed by January 6.

106822646-16104084642021-01-11t233757z_664876925_rc2z5l9ocpw1_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg

images (7).jpeg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one has been convicted of insurrection. I think it hilarious that you guys call a bunch of unarmed people run running around the Capital an insurrection, but call months or rioting, looting, burning and killing a "protest". 

Perhaps English is not your first language.

If you are speaking of the protests in places like Oregon, you might---if you think about it---find a difference between people who might have looted a pair of Nikes vs folks who wanted to overthrow the US Government, hang the Vice President and kill the Speaker of the House. What would you call what is on the hundreds of videos of terrorists beating police, bear spraying them, smashing windows, chanting "Hang Mike Pence", setting up a gallows on Capitol grounds, <deleted>ting on the floor of the Capitol and wiping their feces on the walls? Souvenir buyers? Typical tourists?

It might be a moral challenge for you to develop perspective, but please try.

Oh, and not only were some of the terrorists at the Capitol armed (and they have been convicted for it), but trump specifically told security at his Goober Rally on the Mall to not put up metal detectors to check for weapons, "because they aren't here to harm me".

I wonder if I had played Kyle Rittenhouse and went to the Capitol to "help police" and gunned down some of the terrorists attacking the Capitol, would you support me the way magas and Talibangicals came to the defense of Rittenhouse even running a Go Fund Me to pay for his legal costs?

Edited by Walker88

On 1/16/2024 at 11:10 AM, BigStar said:

Uh, no. Her name is Jessica Starr. She talks about the moment here: This Trump protester completely lost her mind and in greater detail here, with Martin Geissler, ITV foreign correspondent on the scene with his cameraman. https://www.wbur.org/endlessthread/2021/11/12/memes-the-scream

the fact she looks up to see whois watching just before the 'noooo' would suggest to me she just an attention seeking tit

• Confused 1

On 1/16/2024 at 5:34 PM, Prubangboy said:

It’s comical to read Trumptrash  here parroting straight up  Kremlin disinformation about wack stuff like cultural marxists somehow impinging on their manly freedom.

2 free Guinness pints to any piece of trash here who has met a self admitted cultural Marxist.

I actually have. My ex stepson teaches Marxism at a high end college in England. For the Chinese students paying absurd foreign student rates to keep the lights on, it’s an easy A.

Other than that, my life is as untouched by cultural Marxism as the average Maga genius who’s quaffing aquarium solvents to beat Covid.

the TDS is beaming through.... 'Kremlin disinformation' was when all your credibility was finally lost!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

there were more deaths under Biden than trump... 
if you believe the figures that is.... or the severity of covid for that matter... good ol' bill seemed to change his stance swiftly after making 500mil!! :blink:

Who is Bill, and how did he make $500 million?

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

there were more deaths under Biden than trump... 
if you believe the figures that is.... or the severity of covid for that matter... good ol' bill seemed to change his stance swiftly after making 500mil!! :blink:

How are you on the Apollo Moon landings?

Flat Earth?

Do you really believe the medical examiners all over the US intentionally faked death certificates listing Covid as the prime cause of death because.... reasons?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, frank83628 said:

the TDS is beaming through.... 'Kremlin disinformation' was when all your credibility was finally lost!!

Loads of disinformation pumped out by Russians in St. Petersburg and passed along to US low information voters.

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

35 killed and billions in damages during the BLM riots, and Kamala Harris egging them on and baling them out. 

You have a link to Kamala Harris bailing out BLM rioters?

Got a credible link for that damage and fatalities for the BLM riots?

If not, why are you posting disinformation here?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:14 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Why are you so interested in Trump?

Regards,

Gamma

Congratulations, you finally started a topic that went past one page.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Lots of sedition convictions.

Usual lying nonsense. No one was charged, let alone convicted, of sedition, either.

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Sedition is conspiracy to commit insurrection.

Which could have something to with why no sedition charges were brought. :)

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Usual lying nonsense. No one was charged, let alone convicted, of sedition, either.

Which could have something to with why no sedition charges were brought. :)

You aren't keeping up with current events.

Four Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Four Proud Boys Convicted of Sedition in Key Jan. 6 Case

23 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

comparing a couple of comments from Hillary, who is not Biden,

More than a couple of comments AND high profile. Bill's on board, and she helped build the whole big leftist momentum behind abolishing the Electoral College and turning over the vote to the mobs.

Hillary isn't Biden, but the point I was making was about the broad-based tradition. Dems approve overthrows (by lawfare, if possible, or de facto coup) if it's their overthrow, you see. Moreover, I agreed that Trump was the loudest monkey in the forest--out of a LOT of monkeys (link given).

23 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

linking Afghanistan to Ukraine somehow, comparing a totally unrelated riot in Kenosha which Biden had nothing to do with

They're obviously linked by Biden's incompetence, bad decision-making, and, with Ukraine, possible corruption. All the implicitly Dem-approved rioting by their militant arms is linked to Biden as the leader of the party in power who did nothing. Doing nothing is also taking responsibility, as you'd be quick to point out IF it's Trump.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:24 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

January 6 - at the Capitol no less - which Trump was clearly responsible for

This is a disputed point that, as I earlier pointed out, you aren't competent to discuss.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:24 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

But that's world wide and if you think Trump would have had lower inflation or been a friend of the worker with higher wages then that's fine. 

But countries with their fiscal houses in order didn't suffer large increases in their inflation rates. We'll never know if the inflation rate in the US would have been lower under Trump. Probably so, as all those huge spending bills to support the wasteful Dem vote-buying wouldn't have run up the deficit as much.

As for workers, what workers? Labor unions of all stripes are traditionally paid off by the Dem party in exchange for their votes at the expense of consumers. Given the salaries of union bosses and staff, workers are constantly bombarded with propaganda and don't dare speak against the leadership. Still, Trump got 4 out of 10 labor union votes in 2016j, best of any Repub ever.

He can make the case that Biden's open borders will create jobs competition and a vast misuse of tax money for illegal immigrant welfare. It's amazing what a high percentage of Biden's "jobs" are actually for social welfare needed for illegal immigrants and the otherwise impoverished. The Welfare-Industrial Complex This is not to more government overhead in general and "favored" industries. Great if you're working for one of those. :) 

However, a lot of Biden voters are too obtuse and brainwashed to care about any of that. Inner city voters in Dem-run cities keep voting for the same kinds of idiots destroying their once-great cities. Eric Adams, Brandon Johnson, London Breed . . . . Funniest part of the DeSantis-Newsom debate was when DeSantis pulled out the poop map of San Francisco.

Trump can point to Biden's canceling of the Keystone pipeline, hostility to oil and gas, and support for EV. And he can point out that he imposed tariffs on imports. 

Yet most union workers go for the short-term payouts. Layoffs, business failures, higher prices, greater taxes, jobs lost from automation and now AI--go over their heads. Elite, favored union members won't be better off under Trump. Currently, the West seems moving more and more towards Hunger Games societies. The fact that a number of groups won't benefit, groups you like who enjoy unfair advantages owing to political market distortions, is a good thing. :) One of the great things Thatcher did was to curb the power of unions, no?

That's about it. You asked for an informed, evidence-based opinion, you got it. And I gave you sources of objective info. Your opinion, however important it is to you and seemingly rational, basically just repeats MSNBC, a Democratic mouthpiece. So I know all your opinions and thoughts already on this topic.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The assertions below are what I am questioning.

Screenshot_20240120_064208_Chrome.jpg

She might not have actually bailed them out in person with her own money, but she has obviously been very involved with fund raising. not much difference if you ask me

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/graham-twists-facts-on-harris-support-for-protesters/      no smoke without fire    its clear what her views are and where her loyalties lie

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

She might not have actually bailed them out in person with her own money, but she has obviously been very involved with fund raising. not much difference if you ask me

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/graham-twists-facts-on-harris-support-for-protesters/      no smoke without fire    its clear what her views are and where her loyalties lie

To be clear - no evidence that Kamala Harris bailed out BLM rioters.

Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Yah, the DOJ found a few nutcases who, unlike all the others, were unquestionably plotting to keep Trump in power and potentially violently. Like others, they forced their way into the Capitol. I don't think Trump will pardon them, if he gets into power. :)

Edited by BigStar