Why Are Readers Here...So...Interested in...Trump-Related Topics???

3 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Your master doesn't seem to think so.....

Are you saying he is a liar?

Trump takes credit for the good economy. Here’s what economists say | PBS NewsHour

GDP growth was much higher in the past. Stocks rise based on company profits which has little to do with politics.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

57 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Trump is favourite to win. He doesn't have much to beat though. Joe isn't fit to sell icecream let alone make decisions. Obama tells him what to do.

Biden has retaken the lead in the polls.

It was Bush I who said, "It's the economy, stupid"

Growth under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster. Job creation under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster.

Consumer confidence is soaring. The stock market is at an all-time high.

Manufacturing jobs are coming back.

Biden got a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill passed.

It's only January, but when folks go into the voting booth in November, trump is going to lose yet again.

On the plus side, trump is likely to get an all expenses paid lifetime membership to the Leavenworth "Don't Drop the Soap in the Shower" Club.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Walker88 said:

Biden has retaken the lead in the polls.

It was Bush I who said, "It's the economy, stupid"

Growth under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster. Job creation under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster.

Consumer confidence is soaring. The stock market is at an all-time high.

Manufacturing jobs are coming back.

Biden got a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill passed.

It's only January, but when folks go into the voting booth in November, trump is going to lose yet again.

On the plus side, trump is likely to get an all expenses paid lifetime membership to the Leavenworth "Don't Drop the Soap in the Shower" Club.

Your chart shows Obama at 1.59% average. Trump is 2.48% without the covid year.

So he beat his average by almost 1%.

Better luck next time.

• Confused 1

Since there are some trumpers here, you might want to go tell your messiah a few things:

1) The Speaker of the House cannot call the National Guard, but the President who sat on his bloated fatuga for 3 hours watching the terrorist attack on the Capitol on 6 January 2021 could have and should have.

2) Nikki Haley was not the Speaker ever, and certainly not on 6 January 2021.

trump seems to be rather confused about both points, as he evidenced in his campaign speech in New Hampshire.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Your chart shows Obama at 1.59% average. Trump is 2.48% without the covid year.

So he beat his average by almost 1%.

Better luck next time.

Covid did not impact the the US until April 2020, 81% into trump's disaster.

He was lucky to run on the coattails of Obama and get undeserved credit for his debt-fueled madness. (His additions to the National Debt were double the growth that happened under his watch, which means it wasn't actually organic growth. It's like your neighbor buying a new bassboat, a shiny new Ford F-150, and redoing his kitchen...it looks like he's killing it until the mailman shows up with the bill.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Since there are some trumpers here, you might want to go tell your messiah a few things:

1) The Speaker of the House cannot call the National Guard, but the President who sat on his bloated fatuga for 3 hours watching the terrorist attack on the Capitol on 6 January 2021 could have and should have.

2) Nikki Haley was not the Speaker ever, and certainly not on 6 January 2021.

trump seems to be rather confused about both points, as he evidenced in his campaign speech in New Hampshire.

Funny, you can't even interpret basic gdp statistics.

TDS is alive and well.

2024 to 2028 will be great. Total meltdown from the snowflakes who worshipped a man with dementia and Mr 1.59%.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe this is as good as any place to add this:

All those House Republicans who refused to certify the election in 2020 might want to step down, as if they actually believe the election was fraudulent, their own victory must have been equally fraudulent.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Covid did not impact the the US until April 2020, 81% into trump's disaster.

He was lucky to run on the coattails of Obama and get undeserved credit for his debt-fueled madness. (His additions to the National Debt were double the growth that happened under his watch, which means it wasn't actually organic growth. It's like your neighbor buying a new bassboat, a shiny new Ford F-150, and redoing his kitchen...it looks like he's killing it until the mailman shows up with the bill.

Stop cherry picking. Covid had a massive impact on economy. 

Trump beat your hero's gdp figures.

You are just so full of hate you can't admit the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Maybe this is as good as any place to add this:

All those House Republicans who refused to certify the election in 2020 might want to step down, as if they actually believe the election was fraudulent, their own victory must have been equally fraudulent.

Maybe snowflakes should grow up. Trump is living rent free in your head.

• Sad 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Funny, you can't even interpret basic gdp statistics.

TDS is alive and well.

2024 to 2028 will be great. Total meltdown from the snowflakes who worshipped a man with dementia and Mr 1.59%.

The facts are patently obvious.

trump:  had the lowest growth (as measured by GDP change) of any POTUS since WWII. Even before Covid trump's average Quarterly GDP change was in the bottom 30% of all quarters since the end of WWII.

trump was the first POTUS since Herbert Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans working than when he entered office.

Oh, in an earlier post you claimed 'the economy runs itself'. If you believe that, why do you give trump cre4dit...even for his abject failure.

Hey, but you've always got Lysol if the Covid trump so badly mismanaged comes back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Stop cherry picking. Covid had a massive impact on economy. 

"It's 15 people now, and soon it will be down to 1"

"It will simply go away, and by Easter (2020) you'll all be together in church again"

"You know, we could inject, like, disinfectant into people, and that seems to work"

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The facts are patently obvious.

trump:  had the lowest growth (as measured by GDP change) of any POTUS since WWII. Even before Covid trump's average Quarterly GDP change was in the bottom 30% of all quarters since the end of WWII.

trump was the first POTUS since Herbert Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans working than when he entered office.

Oh, in an earlier post you claimed 'the economy runs itself'. If you believe that, why do you give trump cre4dit...even for his abject failure.

Hey, but you've always got Lysol if the Covid trump so badly mismanaged comes back.

Trump beat Obama if not for covid.

Stop telling lies. It just makes you look bad.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Wrong.  Not even close.

Oh, and trump isn't 235 lbs, either. You've been fooled.

POTUSecon.jpg

Jobs.jpg

Trump at 2.48% ex covid is ahead of 5 others.

Thanks for the chart once again.

5 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Maybe snowflakes should grow up. Trump is living rent free in your head.

There is no bigger or fatter snowflake in this world galaxy Universe than Mr UNFAIR! himself.

trump lost. Deal with it. TDS is what trumpers have, deluded into thinking the clown is anything but a self-serving, incompetent, anti-democratic, criminal loser.

Some of us served the nation in one capacity or another. I served in a certain foreign policy arm of the USG. I have seen what dictators and wannabe fascists do to countries and to citizens of those countries. I do not want that to happen to the US, and trump---even according to many of his former staff and lawyers---is the greatest threat to the US today. Frankly, he should be executed for Sedition for 6 January, for his fake elector scheme, for stealing highly classified documents and then lying about it, and a host of other crimes, some of which are capital offenses.

Oh, and people who served are NOT "suckers and losers" as the never served coward trump says. The friends and colleagues I know who lost their lives serving were not either of those, and were better people than trump could ever be even in his wildest fantasies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Walker88 said:

There is no bigger or fatter snowflake in this world galaxy Universe than Mr UNFAIR! himself.

trump lost. Deal with it. TDS is what trumpers have, deluded into thinking the clown is anything but a self-serving, incompetent, anti-democratic, criminal loser.

Some of us served the nation in one capacity or another. I served in a certain foreign policy arm of the USG. I have seen what dictators and wannabe fascists do to countries and to citizens of those countries. I do not want that to happen to the US, and trump---even according to many of his former staff and lawyers---is the greatest threat to the US today. Frankly, he should be executed for Sedition for 6 January, for his fake elector scheme, for stealing highly classified documents and then lying about it, and a host of other crimes, some of which are capital offenses.

Oh, and people who served are NOT "suckers and losers" as the never served coward trump says. The friends and colleagues I know who lost their lives serving were not either of those, and were better people than trump could ever be even in his wildest fantasies.

I can see you are a Trump hating troll with a bad case of confirmation bias.

Trump has won your time. Totally rent free in your head daily.

24 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Sadly, you are wasting your time quoting facts the trumpies as they have been brainwashed by the conman in chief. Who would think that "normal" people could be so gullible.....but there they are, and posting here!! God help America!

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Sadly, you are wasting your time quoting facts the trumpies as they have been brainwashed by the conman in chief. Who would think that "normal" people could be so gullible.....but there they are, and posting here!! God help America!

haha, it's amusing you say 'brainwashed' after to practically repeating all of the anti trump MSM outlets word for word

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

haha, it's amusing you say 'brainwashed' after to practically repeating all of the anti trump MSM outlets word for word

Yes it's amazing. Trump is in their head daily. He beat their hero Obama's figures. Now they support Mr Dementia. Everybody knows Joe is not fit for any job. Should be in a retirement home. Yet their confirmation bias is so bad they ignore reality.

Since there are some trump fans here, I wonder if any of them could give excuses account for trump's behavior.

Those of us who think trump is a self-serving, evil, ignorant, treasonous clown are told we have something called TDS, but the real TDS seems to me to be an affliction of people who pretzel bend to rationalize his criminality.

So, without further adieu...

1) Why did trump call his goobers to come to DC on 6 January, Tweeting "It'll be WILD!"? The certification of the election is pro forma; the States already did the accounting. What is "the right thing" that trump expected VP Pence to do, since the actual "right thing", according to the law and Constitution, is merely to rubber stamp what the 50 States already certified?

2) Why did trump tell his gathered goobers to march to the Capitol? What did he mean by "You have to fight like hell if you want your country back"? What sort of fighting was required when inside the Capitol it was merely that pro forma certification of the election?

3) Why did trump demand GA SecState Raffensperger "just find me...11,780 votes", when Raffensperger told trump there was no evidence of fraud nor unaccounted for votes? The answer here is rather obvious, but I would be interested in hearing the excuse.

4) Why did trump sign on to the fake elector scheme, when actual electors had already been selected by the legitimate voting process? When trump's appointed tech czar told trump "This was the most secure and fair election in US history", why did trump fire him?

5) Why did trump steal highly classified documents (with TS, SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD classifications) and bring the docs to his country club? What does a wedding planner need with that material? (Note: As a former member of the clandestine services, I carried a TS/SCI clearance and had classification authority. I know the system quite well as well as the declassification process. Neither trump nor any POTUS can "declassify with his mind"; there is a paper trail signed off by relevant agency chiefs and then finally signed off by the White House Counsel. That was not done. Oh...and even POTUSs do not have a security clearance; their election allows them the privilege of seeing classified material while POTUS. Once their term is done, they have zero clearance, and mere possession of classified documents is a crime, especially if it is willful. Biden and Pence's possession of much lower classified material was not willful, and both men cooperated fully with the FBI to gather and remove everything. trump, OTOH, lied and obstructed. As for the docs, HCS is Human Clandestine Sources and rarely, if ever does any POTUS see that, as it reveals identities of clandestine assets. trump's theft of HCS docs puts both individual assets and their families, as well as national security, at risk. It also discourages potential future assets from cooperating, as they see a reckless and cavalier POTUS could cause their identities to be revealed. Finally, documents classified RD, or Restricted Data, can ONLY be declassified by the Dept of Energy, as such material relates to nuclear matters and secrets. The only possible explanation for trump to steal and keep such documents is he planned to monetize them. Certainly putin and Xi would pay well to learn the identities of any penetrations of their government or military.

Bonus question: If some 140+ Republican members of the House decided not to sign off on the certification of Biden's landslide victory, why were they all so quick to accept their own victories in the same election on the same ballots?

So...what are the excuses?

Edited by Walker88
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Since there are some trump fans here, I wonder if any of them could give excuses account for trump's behavior.

Those of us who think trump is a self-serving, evil, ignorant, treasonous clown are told we have something called TDS, but the real TDS seems to me to be an affliction of people who pretzel bend to rationalize his criminality.

1) Why did trump call his goobers to come to DC on 6 January, Tweeting "It'll be WILD!"? The certification of the election is pro forma; the States already did the accounting. What is "the right thing" that trump expected VP Pence to do, since the actual "right thing", according to the law and Constitution, is merely to rubber stamp what the 50 States already certified?

He likes attention? 

2) Why did trump tell his gathered goobers to march to the Capitol? What did he mean by "You have to fight like hell if you want your country back"? What sort of fighting was required when inside the Capitol it was merely that pro forma certification of the election?

You (like all leftists) forgot the peacefully and patriotically part. 

3) Why did trump demand GA SecState Raffensperger "just find me...11,780 votes", when Raffensperger told trump there was no evidence of fraud nor unaccounted for votes? The answer here is rather obvious, but I would be interested in hearing the excuse.

Because he thought he had won, and thought the votes were there. He told him to find votes that he thought were, not make new ones. 

4) Why did trump sign on to the fake elector scheme, when actual electors had already been selected by the legitimate voting process? When trump's appointed tech czar told trump "This was the most secure and fair election in US history", why did trump fire him?

Because he thought he had won, and thought the votes were there.

5) Why did trump steal highly classified documents (with TS, SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD classifications) and bring the docs to his country club? What does a wedding planner need with that material? (Note: As a former member of the clandestine services, I carried a TS/SCI clearance and had classification authority. I know the system quite well as well as the declassification process. Neither trump nor any POTUS can "declassify with his mind"; there is a paper trail signed off by relevant agency chiefs and then finally signed off by the White House Counsel. That was not done. Oh...and even POTUSs do not have a security clearance; their election allows them the privilege of seeing classified material while POTUS. Once their term is done, they have zero clearance, and mere possession of classified documents is a crime, especially if it is willful. Biden and Pence's possession of much lower classified material was not willful, and both men cooperated fully with the FBI to gather and remove everything. trump, OTOH, lied and obstructed. As for the docs, HCS is Human Clandestine Sources and rarely, if ever does any POTUS see that, as it reveals identities of clandestine assets. trump's theft of HCS docs puts both individual assets and their families, as well as national security, at risk. It also discourages potential future assets from cooperating, as they see a reckless and cavalier POTUS could cause their identities to be revealed. Finally, documents classified RD, or Restricted Data, can ONLY be declassified by the Dept of Energy, as such material relates to nuclear matters and secrets. The only possible explanation for trump to steal and keep such documents is he planned to monetize them. Certainly putin and Xi would pay well to learn the identities of any penetrations of their government or military.

Why did Biden steal documents and keep them for eighteen years, give his son access to them and then not give them back until they went after Trump?

Why did Hillary get a pass for destroying all the subpoenaed emails and destroy the devices? 

Bonus question: If some 140+ Republican members of the House decided not to sign off on the certification of Biden's landslide victory, why were they all so quick to accept their own victories in the same election on the same ballots?

More Trump votes would only have meant more votes for them. 

I think Trump was, and if reelected will be better than for the country than Biden, at least as far as the things I care about go, so I will support is. 

Biden is a proven liar and cheat and he and his entire family have gotten rich selling (at least) the perception of access yet you don't seem to give a whit about that. I think all you care about is moving the country further left. 

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Sad man........you are too far down the rabbit hole to understand what the orange clown has done. No more kool aid for you!!

Take a look at the Walker88 post a little prior to this if you want some truth........

My reasons for my very reluctant interest in this person.

When in power, his selfish whims, policies and criminal schemes affect my personal wealth and wellbeing.

He convinces his ignorant followers that his tampering with global trade (except when to his personal benefit) by introducing tariffs and protectionist policies will benefit them. This causes world markets to fluctuate beyond normal and has caused my retirement money to deteriorate under his former presidency.

I also believe his stated personal admiration for despots, and his political goals seemingly more attuned to countries with dictatorships than the democratic west is a danger to the already fragile peace in the world. I consider there to be two countries in my region waiting for him to regain power to start war with neighbors and Russia will take their war to a different level. They know he will renege from the traditional role of the US as international security.

Americans who believe isolationism would be a good thing really need to understand the implications.

Apart from all that, my morbid interest in Trump comes from the incredible daily stories about a country, once admired, who allow and even laud a man's unhindered flaunting of humanity, law and justice.

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Sad man........you are too far down the rabbit hole to understand what the orange clown has done. No more kool aid for you!!

Take a look at the Walker88 post a little prior to this if you want some truth........

Oh yeah, peace in the Middle East, Russia not budging, Korea quiet, China behaving, cheap energy, low unemployment, wage increases, largely closed the borders, yes, despicable what he did. 

Oh, and he banged a porn-star twenty years ago and is being prosecuted for it now, so I'm going to go out and vote for a lying, cheating, open-boarders socialist. 

• Thumbs Up 2