Why Are Readers Here...So...Interested in...Trump-Related Topics???

23 hours ago, frank83628 said:

haha, it's amusing you say 'brainwashed' after to practically repeating all of the anti trump MSM outlets word for word

Very amusing, it is to laugh, whist you accuse me of "repeating all of the anti trump msm outlets word for word", even if they are true, you repeat and believe in the trump/Maga nonsense. Read Truth Social much???

On 1/23/2024 at 7:48 PM, Walker88 said:

There is no bigger or fatter snowflake in this world galaxy Universe than Mr UNFAIR! himself.

trump lost. Deal with it. TDS is what trumpers have, deluded into thinking the clown is anything but a self-serving, incompetent, anti-democratic, criminal loser.

Some of us served the nation in one capacity or another. I served in a certain foreign policy arm of the USG. I have seen what dictators and wannabe fascists do to countries and to citizens of those countries. I do not want that to happen to the US, and trump---even according to many of his former staff and lawyers---is the greatest threat to the US today. Frankly, he should be executed for Sedition for 6 January, for his fake elector scheme, for stealing highly classified documents and then lying about it, and a host of other crimes, some of which are capital offenses.

Oh, and people who served are NOT "suckers and losers" as the never served coward trump says. The friends and colleagues I know who lost their lives serving were not either of those, and were better people than trump could ever be even in his wildest fantasies.

because the dems cheated... sorry... changed the rules and used covid to push in mail in voting....then boxes of votes just appeared from nowhere. 

47 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Very amusing, it is to laugh, whist you accuse me of "repeating all of the anti trump msm outlets word for word", even if they are true, you repeat and believe in the trump/Maga nonsense. Read Truth Social much???

no, don't use it, although i did start following him on Twitter since he got reinstated. but i don't really use that much. this is the first time i've interacted with anything Trump related in Years, the internet got boring after he got cheated out of the win.... sleepy joe gets a pass from all the msm....just imagine if Trump fell up those plane steps...3 times..but not much coverage for mr B..

On 1/23/2024 at 7:24 PM, Walker88 said:

Biden has retaken the lead in the polls.

It was Bush I who said, "It's the economy, stupid"

Growth under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster. Job creation under Biden dwarfs the trump disaster.

Consumer confidence is soaring. The stock market is at an all-time high.

Manufacturing jobs are coming back.

Biden got a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill passed.

It's only January, but when folks go into the voting booth in November, trump is going to lose yet again.

On the plus side, trump is likely to get an all expenses paid lifetime membership to the Leavenworth "Don't Drop the Soap in the Shower" Club.

the gains and jobs Biden has 'made' are  just the ones lost under Trump when the economy was shut down due to COVID-CON.... you remember that right...? 

also didn't Trump gain nearly 11 mill new voters...so he cant have been all that bad in their eyes can he... face facts, people wanted Trump.... you cant stand him and get uncontrollably triggered and mere thought of him.... how much have the dems tried to stop him and he keep getting stronger.... going to be so much fun if he wins again, however i dont think it will happen, he will get cheated again of bumped off..then the civil war will start!
P.S...why wont Biden do any debates? .....

Edited by frank83628
spell checkers