Hiring A "Lady Take Care Me" Advice?

Ebumbu

1 minute ago, Ebumbu said:

Those quotes are not me. I didn't tell anyone they're not right. I appreciate all advice given here and it's given me some useful information. 

Oops sorry, you're right. I was thinking that Olmate was the OP. My apologies.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Been with mine for 14 years ...........

How much longer do you think I should wait for failure? 

Just the one, you are pretty close to being sure she is OK! Providing she is not impressionable, nor readily dominated by family or friends, who will press her to get more!

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Olmate said:

Ha,too funny, 24hrs at your beck n call, is fair? My condo housemaid gets 500+ for a quik visit😂

As they say, there's one born every minute. 500 baht for an hour or so of cleaning is stupid, when the minimum wage is less than that for an eight hour day.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

As they say, there's one born every minute. 500 baht for an hour or so of cleaning is stupid, when the minimum wage is less than that for an eight hour day.

Cheap Charlie,s are everywhere they reckon, seems so in this topic. "Budget personal assistant, livein, all found, any ricefarmer will do" 

On 1/18/2024 at 1:05 PM, Adumbration said:

Ask an ugly 37 year old bar girl how much to stay with you for one month.

Then pay the girl you have in mind the same amount.

Sounds like you not only need care but you are lonely and fishing for a relationship.

Starting a relationship off with a monthly payment is destined for failure...

Just so you know.

Yes I think the OP is a bit lonely 

A mother figure is needed 

I suggest "Thaibeachlovers',he was a former nurse

20k would be reasonable 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

Cheap Charlie,s are everywhere they reckon, seems so in this topic. "Budget personal assistant, livein, all found, any ricefarmer will do" 

I'd say I have been quite generous with my GF. I am saying you are out of touch with reality, have you ever been outside a Thai city?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd say I have been quite generous with my GF. I am saying you are out of touch with reality, have you ever been outside a Thai city?

Im well aware of  cheaplabour reality thanx, you can use it to get a cheap carer, not me tho.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:20 AM, BritManToo said:

It's really hard for a Thai woman to earn more than 9k/month, and she needs to have finished high school to get that wage.

You don't understand 3rd world wages.

We employ Thai women with a professional IT background well over 50K a month.

I would look for a professional nurse.

I guess you want someone with experience.

You should know best if that can be done in a part time job i.e. from a nurse who actually works in a hospital. Maybe she can visit you every day for an hour or two.

Or maybe a nurse who is not working anymore.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 9:07 AM, BritManToo said:

Been with mine for 14 years ...........

How much longer do you think I should wait for failure? 

Been with mine 15 yrs and I don't trust her to care of the dog.

• Haha 2

On 1/18/2024 at 4:46 AM, Lacessit said:

If money has been brought up quickly, AND she has been an bar owner, IMO those are a huge red flag. IME bar owners have hearts of stone.

She is interested in a job, its quite expected for a potential  employee to ask about the salary .

It would be one of the first things that you would ask , no point in having any further discussion if you both cannot agree to a salary 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

20k would be reasonable 

I believe the Op wants the opposite sex, a young lady to accommodate his take care requests .

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

20k would be reasonable 

That was actually quite funny. I hope TBL takes it in good humour  😊

Edited by NextG

On 1/18/2024 at 10:41 AM, Ebumbu said:

Thanks for responses. I haven't thought much about the security angle. I have credit cards, ATM cards, bank books, passport, utility bills, birth certificate, and a wallet with cash. Computers are encrypted and passwords aren't written down, but could conceivably be stolen. Installing a safe is the best way to protect myself? I'd need to ask landlord, I guess. Thoughts on security? 

I'm not fishing for a relationship with this woman. But sure, the company might be nice. Money was brought up very quickly, and she had been a beer bar "owner but not worker" in the past. I understand the LOS love-game rules. 

Re a safe, suggest you get one that's well (and discretely) attached to the floor or the wall. The less people involved in installing and the less people know it exists is important.

I've read many times of folks who buy a safe with push buttons, like in hotel rooms, take it home, put all docs, valuables etc., in the safe and think 'all done'.  

But the reality is that someone could, if determined walk away with the safe. Not a good plan. Must be secured to floor or wall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you mean sex ?

Will the salary include her having sex with you whenever you want to ?

The normal salary would be double if sex was included in the job description tasks

She offered me a kind of relaxing, healing massage as part of her care. Sounds good. The focus would be on healing and regaining mobility, but I wouldn't be shocked or horrified if the therapeutic face and body massage went terribly awry! 

8 hours ago, gargamon said:

Don't forget, if you want to hire a live in nurse, you're going to need something larger than the 27 sq meter postage stamp many here live in. Don't forget to factor that cost in too. 

Plenty of houses to rent at the 8-10K baht/month level.

36 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Plenty of houses to rent at the 8-10K baht/month level.

Where? Seriously? A decent house in the suburbs of Bangkok or Pattaya is at least 20k baht, no? 

3 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

It's interesting that you are using baby-talk in the thread title and question. "take care me"

I wonder if there is something else going on here other then the physical assistance requested.

If spoken in Thai, the sentence would be close to "take care me." Do-leh chan. ดูแลฉัน

11 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

If spoken in Thai, the sentence would be close to "take care me." Do-leh chan. ดูแลฉัน

I just noticed that your avatar looks real innocent and "baby-ish" as well 😂

Being an "adult baby" is a fetish and there are fetish groups that do that. It's called Paraphilic Infantilism. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I just noticed that your avatar looks real innocent and "baby-ish" as well 😂

Being an "adult baby" is a fetish in the Usa and there are fetish groups that do that. It's called Paraphilic Infantilism.

If I poop myself after surgery, I can claim it was intentional! Thanks again! 

1 hour ago, Ebumbu said:

I would tell you more, but only on my OF. Sorry, no freebies. 

I don't even know what that means. I guess you people that like to pay peanuts to poor girls to get your fantasy is lost on us normal people

Edited by Pattaya57

3 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

She offered me a kind of relaxing, healing massage as part of her care. Sounds good. The focus would be on healing and regaining mobility, but I wouldn't be shocked or horrified if the therapeutic face and body massage went terribly awry! 

You want the girlfriend experience ?

This is getting mire and more costly all the time