Hiring A "Lady Take Care Me" Advice?

Ebumbu

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You want the girlfriend experience ?

This is getting mire and more costly all the time 

I'm leaning toward a professional nurse now after thinking about security issues. It was Spider Mike or someone who reminded me of risks involved with living with a stranger. OK, good point. 

I spoke to the take-care woman again tonight. Yes, the GF experience was on offer for 20,000 a month with a 6 month commitment. She started talking about the possibility of love and romance. Then, drama entered the picture and I opted out.

A nurse seems like the way to go, not some gray-area woman I don't know. Good to get feedback here. 

Minimum wage in Pattaya is 354 per 8-hour day, 6-day week. 

Overtime is "time and a half", so a 12 hour day is ~620.

The seventh day would be double-time, for the first 8 hours, and triple-time after that, so 12 hours on the seventy day would be ~1,239

So minimum wage for 12 hours a day, seven days a week would be (I think) 21,476

8 hours ago, Olmate said:

Im well aware of  cheaplabour reality thanx, you can use it to get a cheap carer, not me tho.

There's an aged-care facility off the 118 heading out from Chiang Mai, past Doi Saket. I understand it is run by a Swiss company.

90,000 baht/month, will that do?

4 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

I'm leaning toward a professional nurse now after thinking about security issues. It was Spider Mike or someone who reminded me of risks involved with living with a stranger. OK, good point. 

I spoke to the take-care woman again tonight. Yes, the GF experience was on offer for 20,000 a month with a 6 month commitment. She started talking about the possibility of love and romance. Then, drama entered the picture and I opted out.

A nurse seems like the way to go, not some gray-area woman I don't know. Good to get feedback here. 

Do you have Paraphilic Infantilism? One of the things adults with that fetish don't like is any kind of romance, it's too adult for them.

It's about being cared for, which can have erotic overtones and situations, but not of the usual adult variety.

Edited by JimTripper

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I just noticed that your avatar looks real innocent and "baby-ish" as well 😂

Being an "adult baby" is a fetish and there are fetish groups that do that. It's called Paraphilic Infantilism. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

Blimey, you are reading a lot into a typo!

On 1/18/2024 at 9:07 AM, BritManToo said:

Been with mine for 14 years ...........

How much longer do you think I should wait for failure? 

I think you are safe to wait until you die. :wink: