Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Suspends 2024 Presidential Campaign, Endorses Donald Trump

Social Media

Just now, Jingthing said:

True but he probably won't be picked because he upstages Trumo.

Megyn Kelly would bring far more than Tucker. I've never seen the attraction. I like a lot of Tucker's positions, but I can't stand listening to him. He has about the only laugh more annoying than Kamala Harris'. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not every.

Ah, the old "If you vote Trump you ain't black" argument (from whites who naturally know what it means to be black). :laugh:

I love how lefties get so upset when minorities don't do what is expected of them. It really exposes them.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Ah, the old "If you vote Trump you ain't black" argument (from whites who naturally know what it means to be black). :laugh:

I love how lefties get so upset when minorities don't do what is expected of them. It really exposes them.

The ingrates! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I heard Trump's VP short list is: 

Elise Stefani, J. D. Vance & Nikki Haley. 

Interesting. I might throw Kristi Noem on there also.  Trump has always had an eye for the ladies...

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, mikebike said:

His strategists are smart enough to know what the biggest election issue will be. There are a lot of pissed off women out there. I think they are being massively undercounted. Look at the voting results of attempting to restrict rights even in the reddest states. 

I, on the other hand, think that Repub women (as a constituency) are smart enough to know when they're being pandered to.  And they want the best candidate, male or female, black, white or brown.  DEI has been taking it in the shorts since the 2020 election.  Only appeals to Dem wimmuns now.  And they wouldn't vote for Trump no matter who he chooses.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Interesting. I might throw Kristi Noem on there also.  Trump has always had an eye for the ladies...

Not my picks, my first choice is Condi. 

I heard people talking about Tulsi Gabbard also. But it really does not matter, The left will call any black an Uncle Tom and any woman will be ridiculed held up a sellout and or a bimbo. Remember Sara Palin? 

And if DeSantis had beat Trump, DeSantis would be Hiter, a fascist, a dictator etc. and his election would be the end of democracy. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I heard people talking about Tulsi Gabbard also. But it really does not matter, The left will call any black an Uncle Tom and any woman will be ridiculed held up a sellout and or a bimbo. Remember Sara Palin? 

And if DeSantis had beat Trump, DeSantis would be Hiter, a fascist, a dictator etc. and his election would be the end of democracy. 

Ooooh, never thought of Condi, she's wicked smaht.  True that whoever gets picked will be shat upon for any number of shallow reasons.  

Can you imagine a debate between Condi Rice and Kamala Harris?  Evisceration would not even begin to describe the carnage that would result. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ooooh, never thought of Condi, she's wicked smaht.  True that whoever gets picked will be shat upon for any number of shallow reasons.  

Can you imagine a debate between Condi Rice and Kamala Harris?  Evisceration would not even begin to describe the carnage that would result. 

I would pay $10K to be in the audience of that debate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

This is absurd.

Condi is a real republican conservative.

Not maga at all.

Zero chance of Condi.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Desantis is a maga fascist actually.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Not my argument. 

Your projection.

Also Biden was just joking anyway.

Edited by Jingthing

There's a name I haven't heard in years.  I always thought she was smart and competent.  But my opinion of her always had a "guilt by association" bent to it, with her being associated with the warmongers that fooled us back into Iraq.

Has she redeemed herself?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Megyn Kelly would bring far more than Tucker. I've never seen the attraction. I like a lot of Tucker's positions, but I can't stand listening to him. He has about the only laugh more annoying than Kamala Harris'. 

Megan is such a creep!

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

This is absurd.

Condi is a real republican conservative.

Not maga at all.

Zero chance of Condi.

The only people that think real Republicans are not MAGA are RINOS and leftists. 

There are no real Republican conservatives that would not vote for Trump in the general against Biden. 

I never said she had a chance, I said she would be my first choice. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not my argument. 

Your projection.

He wasn't joking, his mask slipped and he was forced to admit his mistake. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/politics/joe-biden-black-breakfast-club.html

It's commonplace amongst Liberals to look down on minorities who dare to stray from the box in which the liberal believes they belong.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63050482

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He wasn't joking, his mask slipped and he was forced to admit his mistake. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/politics/joe-biden-black-breakfast-club.html

It's commonplace amongst Liberals to look down on minorities who dare to stray from the box in which the liberal believes they belong.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63050482

He was joking. 

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not my argument. 

Your projection.

So, Biden claiming blacks that don't support him is a joke, but Trump laughing and saying he's going to be a dictator only on day one proves electining him would mark the end of democracy in America, got it.  

Even if Biden was joking, it was a racist joke. 

Un-chaaain Wallstreet, he's gonna put y'all back in chains...

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The deceased Colin Powell a good example.

Maga is not conservative. 

So only one dead one. 

He flipped to the left before he died, that's the only reason you like him. 

Is Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, Biden claiming blacks that don't support him is a joke, but Trump laughing and saying he's going to be a dictator only on day one proves electining him would mark the end of democracy in America, got it.  

Even if Biden was joking, it was a racist joke. 

Un-chaaain Wallstreet, he's gonna put y'all back in chains...

Unrelated things.

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So only one dead one. 

He flipped to the left before he died, that's the only reason you like him. 

Is Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom?

These days most real conservatives are democrats.

Ronald Reagan would be called rino by the pro Putin maga fascists.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1