Overstaying Israeli Man Arrested in Patong after Allegedly Trying to Rob a Woman at an Exchange Booth

webfact

Geez,

An Israeli or any nationality Jew in Thailand can't miss the toilet a bit pissing without the haters spewing their garbage.

The guy is in Thailand with an Israeli passport. 

This news story about an alleged crime has nothing to do with all Jews, all Israelis, the Israeli Palestinian comflict historically, or the current war that started October 7.

Edited by Jingthing

On 2/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, JoseThailand said:

The problem is, to get a full-fledged Israeli passport, a new immigrant must reside in the country a few years. Otherwise they get either a one-year-validity passport or laissez-passer

Yes, I heard about that too. Years ago I met very sweet Israeli lady who tought hebrew to new russian immigrants. Also she had a chance to teach few russian "stars". She told me that it is easier to teach 20 philipinos than 1 russian.

On 2/5/2024 at 1:03 PM, ChipButty said:

I met a Russian woman today here in Phuket, she has a US passport

Sorry, but that makes her an american, isn't it?

15 years ago back in Bangkok russian lady married kiwi man. later she obtained citizen ship of New Zealand. later they broke-up. She came to Bangkok and got a job as native speaker in quite expensive private school be cause she used her NZ passport. 

• 4 weeks later...