Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Paranoia. Everyone just wants their own land. This would be all over if veryone lived within internationally recognised borders.

There are dozens of countries around the world that land/border right issues, but here you the JEWS in the picture which make

\it ever so horrible and unjust in the eye of the haters...

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Does it really matter? Arabs/Palestinians still yearning and longings to their places of old homes, and even if you give

them the whole of israel they will still will want more and continue to hate Israel, this is a LOSE/LOSE situation whereby

whatever israel will do it will not be enough...

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

There are dozens of countries around the world that land/border right issues, but here you the JEWS in the picture which make

\it ever so horrible and unjust in the eye of the haters...

Yes, it really matters. This dispute is about land and water and nothing else. Anyone who believes the contrary is utterly delusional.

If that wasn't true you'd have a stab at defining what YOU believe is Palestinian land.

You pointedly refuse to do so which proves my point.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, The Fugitive said:

I would suggest that the majority of people in the World are fair-minded. It isn't a case of who the jews are, it's what they do.

Not if you look at the millions of openly Anti semite people from all corners of the world that go out on protests and

marches now days...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Not if you look at the millions of openly Anti semite people from all corners of the world that go out on protests and

marches now days...

Openly anti Israeli government.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I've explained my postion many times, and usually, you just dismiss it as nonsense, unfounded, trolling, etc. In fact, I'm doing that again right now.

So, the NEXT TIME (after this series of posts), I post something you think is "nonsense," let me know, and I'll address it..

No. You have explained that this or that is your opinion. When asked to demonstrate what these opinions actually relate to - you either waffle, claim ignorance, or walk away. You keep using bogus terms, deny (in the face of facts) that they do not match reality and so on.

You have said you will address things more than once. When asked to explain again, you just walked away saying it would be too much of an effort.

You're trolling.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

marches now days...

Media influence? Similar to USA haters during Vietnam conflict?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Define exactly what you mean by "Palestinians own land" Exactly what land? No Israeli war crimes apologist wants to touch this question with a barge pole. Why is that?

@ozimoron

Why the constant need to lie? To make them strong blanket statements? Of course this was discussed.

As for 'Israeli war crimes apologist' - that would be you flaming, so obviously you're not really expecting an answer (regardless of the 'ignore' nonsense).

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You will never get an answer which includes the word "land" with an explanation of what that land may include and exclude.

@ozimoron

You are lying. Plain and simple.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Paranoia. Everyone just wants their own land. This would be all over if veryone lived within internationally recognised borders.

@ozimoron

The Palestinians rejected the internationally recognized borders in 1947.

They have continued doing so for decades.

Hamas rejects the recognized international borders to this day.

Not that Israel is blameless, of course, - but your usual one-sided narrative, and ignoring of facts is not much of a valid position.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Media influence? Similar to USA haters during Vietnam conflict?

At the risk of dragging this off topic most of the opposition to the Vietnam war was from within the USA. Similarly, there is strong opposition to this war from within Israel.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

I would suggest that the majority of people in the World are fair-minded. It isn't a case of who the jews are, it's what they do.

Oh, what do them Jews 'do'?

Following this, the usual blanket denials from some posters about there being antisemites on this forum....

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, it really matters. This dispute is about land and water and nothing else. Anyone who believes the contrary is utterly delusional.

If that wasn't true you'd have a stab at defining what YOU believe is Palestinian land.

You pointedly refuse to do so which proves my point.

@ozimoron

Nothing else? Really. An expert opinion, is it?

Religion does not play a part, for example?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Openly anti Israeli government.

@ozimoron

There's a post just up topic claiming its about what the 'Jews do'. There's plenty of antisemitism on display in relations to various protests, comments and so on. It takes a special kind of willful blindness not to notice it, or deny it.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

At the risk of dragging this off topic most of the opposition to the Vietnam war was from within the USA. Similarly, there is strong opposition to this war from within Israel.

@ozimoron

Someone who constantly goes off topic, 'risks' going off topic once more - with the usual denialist act.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

There's a post just up topic claiming its about what the 'Jews do'. There's plenty of antisemitism on display in relations to various protests, comments and so on. It takes a special kind of willful blindness not to notice it, or deny it.

I agree. Of course, "antisemitism" also refers to remarks anti-Arab. If you disagree, look up the word "Semite." Here is a link for that: 
semite noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

Edited by WDSmart
  • Sad 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

I agree. Of course, "antisemitism" also refers to remarks anti Arab. If you disagree, look up the word "semite." Here is a link for that: 
semite noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

That would be you trolling again with a rather tired nonsense bit.

Practically no one treats 'antisemitism' as having anything to do with Arabs.

Away with your and your trolling.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I agree. Of course, "antisemitism" also refers to remarks anti-Arab. If you disagree, look up the word "Semite." Here is a link for that: 

All of the protests I see are protesting genocide. I have not seen a single statement or placard in these public protests which refer to Judaism in any way.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

That would be you trolling again with a rather tired nonsense bit.

Practically no one treats 'antisemitism' as having anything to do with Arabs.

Away with your and your trolling.

Did you look at the link to see the facts so you could know this is not just my opinion? I do agree with you that most people only interpret it one way, But that is like believing "racism" only applies to some prejudice by Whites and doesn't apply to prejudice demonstrated by any other race. 

And, as you probably have figured out, I stay away from the word "antisemitism" because of its dual meaning, which, on this issue, could be confusing.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Okay, but I'll ignore the period and ask you WHY are they fighting to kill Israelis?

Again, did you not understand my post when I said that I've already answered that question, how many times must we answer questions before it sinks in?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Morch said:

Oh, what do them Jews 'do'?

Following this, the usual blanket denials from some posters about there being antisemites on this forum....

Leila Khaled in 1969 made me aware of the Palestinian issue. The murder by Mossad of Ghassan Kanafani and his niece in 1972. Israel didn't accept Brazil's 1980 refusal to allow extradition of a German so they murdered him. Bombing of Iraq in 1981 to destroy Osirak nuclear reactor. Whole lot more, of course. Israel has previously boasted about killing ten Palestinians for each Israeli. Netanyahu has stated nobody will stop Israel attacking Palestinian's. Not even the International Court of Justice. He believes an Israeli ceasefire would be surrendering to Hamas. Not only unbelievably arrogant but mad too.       

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Morch said:

The UN does not have any forces of its own. Member countries 'contribute' forces if they wish to. Further, UN peace keeping forces are usually deployed under two major conditions - cease of hostilities, both sides agreeing to presence and mandate of said forces. Considering they are pretty useless in Lebanon, and were useless in Syria, not sure how that will solve anything.

I would mention that when North Korea invaded the South, the UN called on forces to repel the invasion. Not a peacekeeping force I agree. But, as you say pretty useless. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ozimoron said:

All of the protests I see are protesting genocide. I have not seen a single statement or placard in these public protests which refer to Judaism in any way.

@ozimoron

You are either lying through your teeth, or got some kind of wilful blindness going on.

This was covered on quite a few posts and topics on here, never mind the media.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Did you look at the link to see the facts so you could know this is not just my opinion? I do agree with you that most people only interpret it one way, But that is like believing "racism" only applies to some prejudice by Whites and doesn't apply to prejudice demonstrated by any other race. 

And, as you probably have figured out, I stay away from the word "antisemitism" because of its dual meaning, which, on this issue, could be confusing.

I do not need to look at the link. These sort of things were posted here numerous times by posters such as you. Trolls, for the most part. I have not idea what you're on about with your ramblings about Racism, white and so on. This has nothing to do with the topic. This is just some lame deflection that you may think is original, but one which was actually done to death on this forum.

There is no 'dual meaning' other than in your nonsense posts and mind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Leila Khaled in 1969 made me aware of the Palestinian issue. The murder by Mossad of Ghassan Kanafani and his niece in 1972. Israel didn't accept Brazil's 1980 refusal to allow extradition of a German so they murdered him. Bombing of Iraq in 1981 to destroy Osirak nuclear reactor. Whole lot more, of course. Israel has previously boasted about killing ten Palestinians for each Israeli. Netanyahu has stated nobody will stop Israel attacking Palestinian's. Not even the International Court of Justice. He believes an Israeli ceasefire would be surrendering to Hamas. Not only unbelievably arrogant but mad too.       

I really have no interest in what made you become a Hamas fanboy and a terrorist supporter.

Your comment, which I replied to was not about Israel, or the Israeli government. It was  about Jews. about 'what  Jews do'.

You're an antisemite terrorist lover. As such, what you have to say means less than a fart in the wind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

You are either lying through your teeth, or got some kind of wilful blindness going on.

This was covered on quite a few posts and topics on here, never mind the media.

I'll go with the first one. Yes of course its been covered multiple times and in the media

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

This is the type of people to whom I am referring when I use the term "Zionists." 😞

There are Zionists who hold different views, though. Your nonsense definition paints this group as if it was the only representative of Zionism.

58 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

This is the type of people to whom I am referring when I use the term "Zionists." 😞

You do change words meanings around though to suit your own agenda .

The literal and accepted meaning of the Word Zionist is................well look it up in a dictionary.

"Plausibly" has now become *definitely* 

• Sad 1