The October 7 'genocide' video evidence in full: Civilians are slaughtered and mutilated, terrified families rounded up like cattle and Hamas terrorists ring proud parents to boast of atrocities in footage presented by Israel to ICJ

image.png

MailOnline has exclusively obtained a distressing video just as seen by the judges at The Hague. The footage depicts Jewish families being rounded up like cattle and Palestinian extremists boasting of committing atrocities on October 7. South Africa brought the case to call for an immediate suspension of the invasion of Gaza earlier this month, claiming around 25,000 deaths.

Israel argued that it is a victim of attempted genocide and has the right to defend itself, presenting the footage as evidence. However, international observers question the scale of Israel's response in Gaza, with over 80% of the population displaced and towns reduced to rubble.

The graphic 7.10-minute video, marking the date of the alleged massacre, includes CCTV and images from Hamas body cameras. It claims that over 3,000 militants invaded Israel, committing heinous acts such as slaughtering, torturing, raping, burning alive, and mutilating over 1,200 people. The footage shows Jihadis breaking through the border fence, invading Israel, firing rocket-propelled grenades at civilian cars, and engaging in violent acts.

Some scenes in the video are too graphic to publish, including instances of a terrorist decapitating a civilian with a shovel. It details terror rampages at Kibbutzim, with bodycam footage showing terrorists gunning down unarmed civilians, rounding up mothers and children, and setting properties on fire.

The video depicts disturbing scenes of mutilation, sexual violence, and torture, including attempted beheadings and burned bodies. The final scene, titled 'Kidnapping into Gaza,' shows hostages being taken into Gaza by gun-touting extremists.

Source

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That's not a link to your claim, the links to his death have already been posted.

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He was killed as part of a genocide. The ICJ has accepted that Israel has a case to answer for genocide.

Where is the link that he was killed as part of genocide 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

That's not a link to your claim, the links to his death have already been posted.

Where is the link that he was killed as part of genocide and where is this anything but off topic deflection to Oct 7th massacre?

The ICJ has accepted that these airstrikes in general may constitute prima facie evidence of genocide. Deal with it.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You made a specific claim and you cannot back it despite being asked to several times. "He was killed as part of a genocide."

5. You will not use ASEAN NOW to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Topics or posts deemed to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or which deliberately distort information will be removed. In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source.

You can't connect two dots.

Engage in pedantry all you like but the commentators on the war in Gaza are entitled to characterise it as genocide. It's now an open question so the accusation is as apropros as the denial.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

You can't connect two dots.

I can connect deflection to..............

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You made a specific claim and you cannot back it despite being asked to several times. "He was killed as part of a genocide."

5. You will not use ASEAN NOW to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Topics or posts deemed to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or which deliberately distort information will be removed. In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I can connect deflection to..............

From here on in you are going to see a great deal of discussion in the MSM about whether these air raids and the use of indiscriminate bombing constituted genocide. I predict a drastic reduction in the use of 2,000 bombs along with wording like "we have achieved our military objectives". The obligations concomitant with the ICJ directions like allowing humanitarian assistance, including fuel in to Gaza will require a sea change in military operations anyway. The immediate tell will be whether the destruction of hospitals continues.

Israel has to report within 30 days. Let's see how that pans out.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

From here on in you are going to see a great deal of discussion in the MSM about whether these air raids and the use of indiscriminate bombing constituted genocide. I predict a drastic reduction in the use of 2,000 bombs along with wording like "we have achieved our military objectives". The obligations concomitant with the ICJ directions like allowing humanitarian assistance, including fuel in to Gaza will require a sea change in military operations anyway. The immediate tell will be whether the destruction of hospitals continues.

Israel has to report within 30 days. Let's see how that pans out.

I hope to see plenty of discussion from you, never seem many links though;

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope to see plenty of discussion from you, never seem many links though;

Your constant call for links are harassment. The tell is that my posts are rarely, if ever, taken down for lack of a link. On occasion I have seen them removed for the link not being acceptable but never for the lack of a link.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Your constant call for links are harassment. The tell is that my posts are rarely, if ever, taken down for lack of a link. On occasion I have seen them removed for the link not being acceptable but never for the lack of a link.

More nonsense. Your constant refusal to provide a link to specific claims such as "He was killed as part of a genocide." is the problem, if we all did that this forum would be chaos. There are rules, expect to be called out if you don't keep to them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

More nonsense. Your constant refusal to provide a link to specific claims such as "He was killed as part of a genocide." is the problem, if we all did that this forum would be chaos. There are rules, expect to be called out if you don't keep to them. 

I won't be the last person to say he was killed in airstrikes which were widely regarded as genocide. It was after all, my opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I won't be the last person to say he was killed in airstrikes which were widely regarded as genocide. It was after all, my opinion.

Crystal ball now, if that happens and they make such a specific claim such as "He was killed as part of a genocide." I will also call them out on the rules of this forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

Crystal ball now, if that happens and they make such a specific claim such as "He was killed as part of a genocide." I will also call them out on the rules of this forum.

Some things are inevitable. And easily spotted as such.

Do you honestly believe that me say "He was killed as part of a genocide" is either a contravention of the rules or was a claim to fact like a number or a current even which required a link. Or a comment which could even have a link?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I agree that October 7th was inevitable.

You can imagine I said that but I said this:

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes Oct 7th was one. Read the topic,

The October 7 'genocide' video evidence in full

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13005021/october-genocide-evidence-video-slaughtered-mutilated-hamas-terrorist-israel.html

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You can imagine I said that but I said this:

The October 7 'genocide' video evidence in full

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13005021/october-genocide-evidence-video-slaughtered-mutilated-hamas-terrorist-israel.html

Yes, all of it was inevitable. The precise nature and details could not have been predicted by anybody but that a terrorist attack would likely occur was inevitable.

The attack did not come out of the blue for everybody.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/why-hamas-murderous-attack-on-israel-was-predictable

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, all of it was inevitable. The precise nature and details could not have been predicted by anybody but that a terrorist attack would likely occur was inevitable.

The attack did not come out of the blue for everybody.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/why-hamas-murderous-attack-on-israel-was-predictable

If the terrorists remain their genocidal attacks will continue. 

A clip shown to the ICJ

Footage filmed by a Hamas terrorist on his cell phone shows him and another terrorist taking a child hostage by force as he cries and tries to leave

• Thanks 2

Israel’s military was aware of Hamas ' plan to launch an attack on Israeli soil over a year before the devastating Oct. 7 operation that killed hundreds of people, The New York Times reported Friday.

It was the latest in a series of signs that top Israeli commanders either ignored or played down warnings that Hamas was plotting the attack, which triggered a war against the Islamic militant group that has devastated the Gaza Strip.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-times-hamas-attack-israel-gaza-6088cad78f5e4153d671fe9b5b819308

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Israel’s military was aware of Hamas ' plan to launch an attack on Israeli soil over a year before the devastating Oct. 7 operation that killed hundreds of people, The New York Times reported Friday.

It was the latest in a series of signs that top Israeli commanders either ignored or played down warnings that Hamas was plotting the attack, which triggered a war against the Islamic militant group that has devastated the Gaza Strip.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-times-hamas-attack-israel-gaza-6088cad78f5e4153d671fe9b5b819308

Yes this has been gone over repeatedly in previous topics, you've championed this many times, but its off topic here, read the OP. Here is the topic. More genocidle attacks by Hamas shown to ICJ

Footage recorded by a Hamas terrorist go-pro camera shows him approaching a civilian home, shooting a woman, hearing her scream in agony, and then shooting her again.

• Thanks 1

Some off topic posts have been removed, the topic is about:

The October 7 'video evidence presented by Israel to ICJ

• Thanks 1