White House Clinic Misused Controlled Substances and Provided to Ineligible Staff

Social Media

image.png

A recently released report by the Pentagon's Inspector General (IG) reveals numerous issues with the White House Medical Unit's pharmacy operations during previous administrations, including the improper distribution of controlled substances and care provided to ineligible individuals.

Key Findings:

• Improper Distribution of Controlled Substances: The report details the White House Medical Unit dispensing prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff. Additionally, Schedule II drugs were not stored separately as required by regulations, and handwritten records from the Trump administration were often inaccurate.
  • Care for Ineligible Staff: The report identifies instances where ineligible individuals received free specialty care and surgery at military medical facilities through the White House Medical Unit. Medications were also dispensed without verifying patient identity in some cases.
  • Financial Irregularities: The report notes the White House Medical Unit spent significantly more on brand-name medications compared to cheaper generic equivalents, citing Ambien and Provigil as examples.
  • Lack of Oversight: The report highlights the absence of proper oversight and qualified pharmacy staff, potentially leading to medication errors and inadequate management, posing risks to patient safety.

Timeline and Response:

• The investigation, prompted by complaints in 2018, focused on a three-year period during the Trump administration and reviewed employee interviews dating back to 2009.
  • The report recommends policy changes, including a pharmaceutical oversight plan, improved medication storage and dispensing procedures, and stricter methods for establishing patient eligibility.
  • The Pentagon has agreed to implement the recommended changes.

Additional Notes:

• The report does not name specific individuals involved in the identified issues.
  • The Trump campaign and a spokesperson for former White House physician Ronny Jackson have not yet commented on the report.
  • This report follows a separate 2021 IG report accusing Jackson of "inappropriate conduct" during his time as White House physician.

Overall, this report raises serious concerns about the mismanagement of controlled substances and potential misuse of resources within the White House Medical Unit during previous administrations. The implementation of the recommended changes aims to address these issues and ensure proper healthcare practices in the future.

Source

image.png

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a slow month for any good news for Trump supporters.

If you actually read the OP you'd realize this report is about previous administrations as well.

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Tug said:

You are to funney!

I dare you to call Snoop Dogg an Uncle Tom, like you did Tim Scott.

Sometimes, a post reveals exactly who a poster is.  That was your reveal.

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Snoop dog doesn't meet that criteria Tim Scott does if you are saying I’m a racist that’s something I as a white man try very hard to guard against although I’m sure it’s present in me and everyone else to some degree 

Please stop explaining yourself, it's too funny.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Snoop dog doesn't meet that criteria Tim Scott does

You don't have the right to attach racially insulting labels to black people simply because they don't fit into your narrow, steretypical views on how they should vote. 

2 hours ago, Tug said:

if you are saying I’m a racist that’s something I as a white man try very hard to guard against although I’m sure it’s present in me

Certainly looks that way.

2 hours ago, Tug said:

and everyone else to some degree 

Speak for yourself.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Snoop dog doesn't meet that criteria Tim Scott does if you are saying I’m a racist that’s something I as a white man try very hard to guard against although I’m sure it’s present in me and everyone else to some degree 

That is Uncle Tim Scott and snoop is a POS.

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

Improper Distribution of Controlled Substances: The report details the White House Medical Unit dispensing prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.

At least the eligible staff members have access to distribution of controlled substances, even the unintelligible member. It’s good to know why things are so messed up there.

8 minutes ago, ukrules said:

We all know there's a prescription for everything in the US, what surprises me is that there's both a Doctor and a pharmacy inside the Whitehouse.

Protecting the most powerful man in the world?  I'd be surprised if there's not an emergency operating theater, too.  

Not to mention all the geezers from all over the world that visit.  You don't want the President of Slobovia to cut a meeting short because he's got a headache. 

With a doctor and a pharmacy on staff, I don't get what this nothing burger is about.  The doctor can legally prescribe pretty much any legal medication, and with a prescription, staff can go down to the in-house pharmacy.  Seems like a gub'ment time saver and a frugal use of a resource that has to be there anyway.  It's not as if they don't have health insurance to pay for it...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Protecting the most powerful man in the world?  I'd be surprised if there's not an emergency operating theater, too.  

Not to mention all the geezers from all over the world that visit.  You don't want the President of Slobovia to cut a meeting short because he's got a headache. 

With a doctor and a pharmacy on staff, I don't get what this nothing burger is about.  The doctor can legally prescribe pretty much any legal medication, and with a prescription, staff can go down to the in-house pharmacy.  Seems like a gub'ment time saver and a frugal use of a resource that has to be there anyway.  It's not as if they don't have health insurance to pay for it...

Man with finger on the button, doped put of his head.

What could go wrong?!

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

17 hours ago, Social Media said:

Key Findings:

• Improper Distribution of Controlled Substances: The report details the White House Medical Unit dispensing prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.

"Senator Jon Tester told CNN on April 24 [2018] that Jackson was known as "the candy man" at the White House, according to around 20 people who brought these concerns to the Veterans' Affairs Senate Committee, because he allegedly handed out Ambien, Provigil, and other prescription drugs "like they were candy".[36][37]"

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/24/politics/tester-va-ronny-jackson/index.html

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You don't have the right to attach racially insulting labels to black people simply because they don't fit into your narrow, steretypical views on how they should vote. 

Certainly looks that way.

Speak for yourself.  

Guess old Donnie needed to cope with those pesky bone spurs he developed when disco dancing back in the late 60s and a supply of adderol lol 😂 as for senator Scott I have a feeling he will be Donnie’s VP pick,it panders to the black vote,he’s very subservient and fawning perhaps groveling would be a better term just what trump wants a fawning groveling subservient tody for a VP 

16 hours ago, impulse said:

You mean other than the fact that he's crushing it in the primaries, his polling numbers continue to go up, and he's gotten more supporters than ever, including Snoop Dogg?

When the Dems lose Snoop Dogg, you know they're in trouble.

If that’s true I just lost all respect for Snoop Dog.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Sounds like Hunter has been poncing the benzos from Daddy's servants again...

If you bothered to read the article you would know that you’re referring to the wrong President and the wrong presidential son.

IMG_1286.jpeg

• Thanks 1