Foreign man refuses to pay fare and bites Bolt driver in Pattaya

webfact

14 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

No sat nav, no map, no English, no air con, no clue where to go, rude.  I am surprised more of them aren't bitten.

Perhaps up to the passengers to say where he wants to go......

20 hours ago, tigerbeer said:

its time this forum changes its name from ASEAN NOW to PATTAYA NOW. 

There are sub Forums, and guess what, you are currently in one called 'Local Forums', 'Pattaya', subtopic, 'Pattaya News.'.....it's like looking for potatoes in Homepro!

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

There are sub Forums, and guess what, you are currently in one called 'Local Forums', 'Pattaya', subtopic, 'Pattaya News.'.....it's like looking for potatoes in Homepro!

thank you Einstein, what I was getting to with my statement was that most of the news so called Breaking news comes from Pattaya past few weeks. I'll go buy some potatoes and leave a bag for you at Homepro. Its possible. 

1 hour ago, youngster30uk said:
On 1/30/2024 at 2:51 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

The Can't Read Club is out in force again!

The people who half quote someone else, and dont understand humour are out again

Who have "they" half-quoted out of context, specifically, with their "half-quote"?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 minutes ago, youngster30uk said:
15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who have "they" half-quoted out of context, specifically, with their "half-quote"?

Weird sense of humour, <deleted>

It wasn't meant to be a humourous post, it was a serious question that, I guess, you've got no answer to, nor any basis for your original "half-quote" assertion.  I'm not surprised, though.

18 hours ago, tigerbeer said:

I'll go buy some potatoes and leave a bag for you at Homepro. Its possible. 

Don't bother yourself, I have enough sense to know potatoes are in Big-C, next door, nuts and bolts and AC units are in Homepro!

Edited by jacko45k

On 1/30/2024 at 9:13 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Comprehension is not your forte, safe to assume, my post was accurate.   

What part of my comment, specifically, do you think constituted an incorrect reading of the OP?

try reading entire article instead of headline only, then you might actually have a basic understanding to what happened

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Don't bother yourself, I have enough sense to know potatoes are in Big-C, next door, nuts and bolts and AC units are in Homepro!

when you make potato jacks let me know, i'll self invite myself and bring some beer.