Pheu Thai leader backs Srettha as PM, for now

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Pheu Thai leader Paetongtarn Shinawatra has stated that, at this hour, Srettha Thavisin is the right man to lead Thailand.

And the clock is ticking.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

Pheu Thai leader backs Srettha as PM, for now

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Based on her own words in the interview, Srettha is the only one to keep the coalition together, inferring that she could not? If the coalition fumbles over much more of its completely altered election promises there may be a few members of that who peel away. (Well that assumes any of them have any integrity, rather than devotion to the spoils of being in government; nah, forget that.) Today's ruling by the Constitutional Court on MFP may upset the whole applecart, which ever way it goes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt he cares much......he's just playing at it......got nothing to lose and plenty to gain......glad-handing round the world....billions in the bank.....what the hell....enjoy it whilst it lasts.

6 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

And what about Pita then? He is free on all charges

They haven't finished with him yet. Looks very much like his party will be dissolved and leaders could be imprisoned for daring to suggest amendments to LM.

Same old story - If you can't beat 'em, destroy 'em.

17 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

They haven't finished with him yet. Looks very much like his party will be dissolved and leaders could be imprisoned for daring to suggest amendments to LM.

Same old story - If you can't beat 'em, destroy 'em.

AH, ok I see I missed a story, some lawyer now stepped into Article 49, 112.

The stock were ok now, but story changed. Incredible, well its not, it is as you say