Taylor Swift Caught in Crosshairs of Bizarre MAGA Conspiracy Theory

Social Media

On 2/7/2024 at 3:00 PM, Masterton said:

Apart from the fact that part of the title of the article literally says  "Trump pledges to ban Muslims from the U.S".... Seems you missed that part? 

The point which you clearly (or deliberately?) missed is that another low-information poster referenced a "Muslim ban" (which never existed and is fake news Democrat propaganda,) and then linked to a silly Guardian hitpiece which again is literally titled "Trump vows to expand Muslim ban". 

This type of reporting, and the repeating of it on this forum, is inaccurate and dishonest and you all know it. But you support and promote it and look the other way because it ties in with the whole BS Trump bad and Biden good narrative. 

Perhaps you let media titles misguide you as to reality, but as the link I provided pointed out it was only for certain countries and not a blanket ban on Muslims. Truth never stopped the Trump haters distorting it though.

Next.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump flips out on 'disloyal' Taylor Swift with claim he 'made her so much money'

Taylor Swift lives inside Trump's head - rent free.

It looks like the beginning of dementia...

From your link:

"I signed and was responsible for the Music Modernization Act for Taylor Swift and all other Musical Artists. Joe Biden didn’t do anything for Taylor, and never will," he wrote.
"There’s no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money. Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can’t stand me!" he added

😅

12 hours ago, candide said:

It looks like the beginning of dementia...

From your link:

"I signed and was responsible for the Music Modernization Act for Taylor Swift and all other Musical Artists. Joe Biden didn’t do anything for Taylor, and never will," he wrote.
"There’s no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money. Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can’t stand me!" he added

😅

It's comments like this that reveal the ethically challenged mentality of Trump. To his way of thinking, laws aren't primarily about the public good. They're about personal benefit. His motto should be I scratch your back, you scratch mine

On top of that, his claim is nonsense. The bill passed with the almost unanimous votes of both Republicans and Democrats.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, uttradit said:

She didn't play. How did she win?

Some people think she is special because she is pretty and sings nice songs ( she is pretty and does sing nice songs ), but they probably think Biden will do a good job for the next 4 years too.

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some people think she is special because she is pretty and sings nice songs ( she is pretty and does sing nice songs ), but they probably think Biden will do a good job for the next 4 years too.

I'm sure she'd rather see Harris or Newsome (or better still M Obama) and there's a good chance of that happening.  Anyone but the orange man.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I'm sure she'd rather see Harris or Newsome (or better still M Obama) and there's a good chance of that happening.  Anyone but the orange man.

So racist against his hair

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2024 at 2:15 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

I'm also sure she would, but I doubt she's a Trump supporter anyway.

I'm surprised you don't mention Biden. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm also sure she would, but I doubt she's a Trump supporter anyway.

I'm surprised you don't mention Biden. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Apparently, brewsterbudgeon knows something that you don't: Joe Biden is currently the President of the United States and a Democrat. As are the people  named. How little knowledge of the American political scene do you have to be not to understand who was not preferred?

• Love It 1

Ok, first I'll happily admit that I practice willful ignorance when it comes to celebrity endorsements.  I also question the priorities of those who give a damn about the subject. 

However I admit I was curious about a celebrity conspiracy that seemed based on paranoid speculation.  So I scanned the OP and didn't see anything substantial, it seems like paranoid speculation.

Iin old fashioned terms:  Is there any there there?

That being said, I must ask:  What???  I didn't read in detail the 11 pages of comments on this subject, but is it possible those commenting might have more useful things to do?

18 hours ago, heybruce said:

Ok, first I'll happily admit that I practice willful ignorance when it comes to celebrity endorsements.  I also question the priorities of those who give a damn about the subject. 

However I admit I was curious about a celebrity conspiracy that seemed based on paranoid speculation.  So I scanned the OP and didn't see anything substantial, it seems like paranoid speculation.

Iin old fashioned terms:  Is there any there there?

That being said, I must ask:  What???  I didn't read in detail the 11 pages of comments on this subject, but is it possible those commenting might have more useful things to do?

Posting here instead of engaging in personal relationships is the most useful thing I can do for society. At least, that's what my parole officer says.