Four Solid Years of Zero Illness: Boring?

My Fellow Hypochondriacs:

I would like to report that, during the past over four years, I have not been sick once....

Not one purple berry, even!

Although I hate to be sick, yet....

I am becoming a bit bored.

In the past, when ill, at the very least, I could always find a nurse to provide me with a bit of comfort, and chicken soup, and even a bit of Jewish Penicillin.

And, sometimes I would give the nurse a shot, too, when I was younger.

So anyway, as of today, it's already been over four years since I had a decent case of the flu, or a dose of the clap, or .....

Anything!

I am beginning to wonder what's wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I somehow lost the ability to get sick?

True, during the past four years, I have just about COMPLETELY cut myself off from all polite society.

And, truth be told, I now prefer it this way.
I have become the typical recluse.

I now have ZERO contact with any real humans, and only....

Interact on the virtual level.

I am not a ghost of my former self, yet....these days...

I just mostly interact with the ghosts on my computer monitor...anytime they...

Pop up.

When, Oh when, will I ever get sick again?

Will I ever rejoin society?

Or, is my participation in the Real World, now...just a thing of....

My past?

What I miss, somedays, is a hacking cough, and a fever, and the runs....

I just cannot believe that I have not had a good decent RHINOVIRUS for over four years.

The last time I became ill with a rhinovirus was back in December of 2019...and...even then....

I wasn't sure if it was a decent one.

Maybe I need to stalk a buffalo, just to feel right again.

Sometimes, when one lives one's life without risk or discomfort...one forgets...what it really means to....

Be alive!

Living such a sterile life as I, these days, leaves something to be desired....

Regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  I don't know why, but many people here in Thailand have too little respect for the buffalo, an animal they think is stupid.

Note:  Is this dislike for the wonderful buffalo just a best example of projection?

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 4

PS:  Wishing Mr. L continuing good health, as well.

Mr. L. provides intelligent and amusing commentary, which contributes to my good health.

When he is healthy, then I will benefit from his good health, is my guess.

Fortunately, Mr. L. has a partner who worships the light shining from his posterior.

And, as far as I know, Mr. L., also, is a connoisseur of the female form, particularly the hind part of it.

• Like 1

The chances of you staying healthy are intact. As a hermit you will not likely contract a desease transmitted by human interaction.

But sooner or later some of your cells will misfunction. Making you sick. Preparing you for the "grim reaper".

If you can't wait for this to happen, visit a friend at the hospital. You have a good chance that you will accumulate some "hospital-bugs", possibly making you sick, but breaking the monotony of your digitalised world. Few of us envy your lifestyle.

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

The chances of you staying healthy are intact. As a hermit you will not likely contract a desease transmitted by human interaction.

But sooner or later some of your cells will misfunction. Making you sick. Preparing you for the "grim reaper".

If you can't wait for this to happen, visit a friend at the hospital. You have a good chance that you will accumulate some "hospital-bugs", possibly making you sick, but breaking the monotony of your digitalised world. Few of us envy your lifestyle.

Virtual people only die when their network crashes

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

My Fellow Hypochondriacs:

I would like to report that, during the past over four years, I have not been sick once....

Not one purple berry, even!

I am becoming a bit bored.

In the past, when ill, at the very least, I could always find a nurse to provide me with a bit of comfort, and chicken soup, and even a bit of Jewish Penicillin.

And, sometimes I would give the nurse a shot, too, when I was younger.

So anyway, as of today, it's already been over four years since I had a decent case of the flu, or a dose of the clap, or .....

Anything!

I am beginning to wonder what's wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I somehow lost the ability to get sick?

True, during the past four years, I have just about COMPLETELY cut myself off from all polite society.

And, truth be told, I now prefer it this way.
I have become the typical recluse.

I now have ZERO contact with any real humans, and only....

Interact on the virtual level.

I am not a ghost of my former self, yet....these days...

I just mostly interact with the ghosts on my computer monitor...anytime they...

Pop up.

When, Oh when, will I ever get sick again?

Will I ever rejoin society?

Or, is my participation in the Real World, now...just a thing of....

My past?

What I miss, somedays, is a hacking cough, and a fever, and the runs....

I just cannot believe that I have not had a good decent RHINOVIRUS for over four years.

The last time I became ill with a rhinovirus was back in December of 2019...and...even then....

I wasn't sure if it was a decent one.

Maybe I need to stalk a buffalo, just to feel right again.

Sometimes, when one lives one's life without risk or discomfort...one forgets...what it really means to....

Be alive!

Living such a sterile life as I, these days, leaves something to be desired....

Regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  I don't know why, but many people here in Thailand have too little respect for the buffalo, an animal they think is stupid.

Note:  Is this dislike for the wonderful buffalo just a best example of projection?

Better, a bit....

Remastered, if true:

Better?

Are you...

Feeling better?

I mean.....

I hope you are feeling better.....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

5 hours ago, swissie said:

Please do not knock what you have not yet tried.

Hermits got to make a living, too.

Please keep your hospital bugs to yourselves, if you please....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 1/30/2024 at 10:07 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

And yet you make us sick every day:tongue:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

Maybe not suffering from physical illness.  But mental illness seems to be the case.  

Yes but unlike physical illness, the insidious  thing about mental is that you never know you have it,.

God I am sure glad I don't have drain bramage. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Yes but unlike physical illness, the insidious  thing about mental is that you never know you have it,.

Too so me well as. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

Excoriation is sometimes a sign of approbation.

I figure, this must be one of those times.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:07 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

I am becoming a bit bored

Staring at a hospital room ceiling would drive you nuts too.. and empty the bank, be grateful for small mercies.

For doctors people are a piece of meat for pharmaceutical experiments and if you die, it's your parents' DNA fault that's to blame....... I had a problem at my job because I work at Flight Simulator of combat aircafts and all staff were required to have medical free tests every 2 years.(general health status).

I haven't been to any hospital in over 25 years as well as I didnt take any medication even for headaches and I don't go to hospitals because I hate the unhealthy hospital environment.  At corona period many of my colleagues quit their jobs because they didn't want to get vaccinated and now the department is begging them to come back.  

I wish you to be healthy and optimistic but its my nature to keep a median daily healthy food program as well as to run 20km per week althought I work in two jobs and I travel many times in European States -Asian States with fake photo certificate corona and nobody asks me to show it.(boring bureaucracy apartheid procedures).

Source:

The US Army is Begging Unvaccinated Soldiers to Return

Laura Branigan - "Self Control"

Edited by Paris333

6 minutes ago, Irish star said:

I haven’t had anything either but I wish Covid was still here and these Lowlife tourist would go home , like people Not wearing shirts entering restaurants , Scumbags 

I am....ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT in agreement with you, Brother.

• Sad 1