A matter of preference. Fine. But why?

19 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Less than 15% of Thai women are attractive so you find 86% of Thai men attractive.

Let me put it another way. Between Elvis and Peltin Elton (Elton John) which one is/was handsome and which 

one is ugly? Maybe I used the wwrong word in saying attractive. 😃

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, jippytum said:

The smell of money attracts Thai ladies

Empty wallet seeks full wallet.

Long term bankruptcy possible.

More seriously, I've always had rather eclectic tastes. I think we are hard wired in many ways for what does it for us. For example, the social norm may be into gym bodies but I prefer imperfection but not all imperfection, just whatever for non rational reasons attracts in the moment. Sure stunning beauty is appreciated but such people are often nothings otherwise. I used to look at "odd" couples and wonder -- now I just accept them as part of the fabric of life.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

I bought one of those male phermone perfumes when I was a teenager. They had these info commercials on TV all the time where you call in to order.

I remember wearing some to high school. First just a little, so all the women were not following me around, then a tad more next time. My confidence shot way up, so smells may help, but not the way you think.

If there was a simple answer to the OPs question someone would have patented the formula and made a mint.

It's like the TV series 'Brave New World' where society abhors monogamy, and uses sex and drugs to keep everyone functioning and happy. But that is not enough for some people, they want meaning in their life.

In Thai society, a wealthy and well conected male would never marry someone beneath him like a restaurant worker or farm girl. However, us farang are not discriminating and will find just about any Thai lady who looks after herself attractive. We can be happier with a humble woman than a Hi-So. Thai ladies know that finding a farang can be a pathway to wealth and security.

I think most men will find any woman who smiles and seems interested to be attractive. After that, it is all nuance. Do you find asian or western woman to be more attractive, young or older, long black hair, perfect white teeth, beatiful smile etc. etc.?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 11:18 PM, swissie said:

But if I see a"petite" female, I immediately feel attracted to her. This is why I am attracted to 85% of Thai females.

This begs the question of why you are attracted to petite females. Why not answer that question about yourself first before releasing a lot of hot air here and attracting a swarm of ANF Beauty Contest Judges from the Hive Mind? Perhaps it's because you don't feel overpowered and scared? A knife will level out any height advantage. 

Returning to the "smell" factor: By bathing in french perfume or wallowing in hog-manure, what would make me more attractive to the opposite sex?

No, it's hopeless. As I sometimes need to say here, rather than worry about others' happiness, accept your own fate with grace and equanimity.

• Confused 2

Returning to the "smell" factor: By bathing in french perfume or wallowing in hog-manure, what would make me more attractive to the opposite sex?

Some male pheromones turn women on, more than looks or wealth.

This is why I am attracted to 85% of Thai females.

I found that you can only have relationships with 5-6% at any given time... you will not likely pick up on pheromones consciously... 

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women choose men. Our preferences are incidental.

Of course.. There is nothing more attractive than finding a woman with the good sense and good taste to choose you...

Confidence is very attractive. More so than looks. And yes, people who are successful financially tend to be confident. 

25 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Confidence is very attractive. More so than looks. And yes, people who are successful financially tend to be confident. 

Yeah, confidence, looks, personality, money. Just what we'd all expect, actually. Couple things not mentioned: being a good lover - most men don't realize that The Act, in her mind, is mostly (and obviously) about her, not him; and having a sense of fun and humor. Women love to laugh and be entertained. Hearing about the divorces here, I suspect many happened 'cause the lady was just bored to death.

Edited by BigStar

7 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Let me put it another way. Between Elvis and Peltin Elton (Elton John) which one is/was handsome and which 

one is ugly? Maybe I used the wwrong word in saying attractive. 😃

Both ugly to me. 

27 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Both ugly to me. 

I was not bad looking myself, I was never short of female company, but I sure would have loved Elvis's looks, but again I was never the life and soul of any party.

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

I showed your posts to my wife. We had a good laugh. 

Hard to believe she is a bigger one, although if she married you........

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You'll have to ask my GF, she proposed to me a few years ago.

I already know the answer. Many poor desperate Thais getting with old foreigners. It's not difficult to understand. Poor lonely Thai woman meets foreign man with 10x more money than a average Thai man. The rich Thai men get most of the good ones. The second rate women look for foreigners.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

I already know the answer. Many poor desperate Thais getting with old foreigners. It's not difficult to understand. Poor lonely Thai woman meets foreign man with 10x more money than a average Thai man. The rich Thai men get most of the good ones. The second rate women look for foreigners.

I have no problem with being in a country where I can have a GF 23 years younger than me.

I also have no problem with the fact she cannot strip me of half my assets if we split up, as happens all the time in Western countries.

She is anything but second rate, and your post stinks of bigotry.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have no problem with being in a country where I can have a GF 23 years younger than me.

I also have no problem with the fact she cannot strip me of half my assets if we split up, as happens all the time in Western countries.

She is anything but second rate, and your post stinks of bigotry.

Your post stinks of delusion. Everybody knows what goes on in South East Asia. Poor women marry guys with 10x more money. I'd do the same if I was a women.

Even women have told me most women are gold diggers. No great world secret.

Edited by uttradit

If there was a dream boyfriend checklist, i probably tick them all.

Girls ask how i live here at a young(ish) age and ask about visa, which you would really think gets their little ATM brain firing, but no.

Its a mystery!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Yeah, confidence, looks, personality, money. Just what we'd all expect, actually. Couple things not mentioned: being a good lover - most men don't realize that The Act, in her mind, is mostly (and obviously) about her, not him; and having a sense of fun and humor. Women love to laugh and be entertained. Hearing about the divorces here, I suspect many happened 'cause the lady was just bored to death.

Sure, that goes along with everything, personality and humor... Thai ladies in particular love an easy going guy - - and that definitely adds to the sex appeal... kindness and generosity as well. Smarts too... 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I was not bad looking myself, I was never short of female company, but I sure would have loved Elvis's looks, but again I was never the life and soul of any party.

You have a special energy - - I am sure you did great w/the ladies because of it... the life of the party is usually not easy when home alone... there isn't always a party going on.. 

• Confused 1

On 1/31/2024 at 1:14 AM, still kicking said:

Well, you are just a baby compared to me I am 76 now .

Then you might remember this song performed by Dave Van Ronk

As you are 'Still Kicking'

We all make the bed we must lie in
And tuck ourselves in two-and-two
And if somebody kicks, that will be me, dear
And if someone gets kicked, that will be you