A matter of preference. Fine. But why?

On 2/1/2024 at 1:05 PM, BigStar said:

This begs the question of why you are attracted to petite females. Why not answer that question about yourself first before releasing a lot of hot air here and attracting a swarm of ANF Beauty Contest Judges from the Hive Mind? Perhaps it's because you don't feel overpowered and scared? A knife will level out any height advantage. 

Yes Swissie,answer the question!

How dare you like petite females!

Like some one on here would say "very suspicious"!

On the other hand,i like smaller females also,around 40 kg.

This will set off the pedo chasers here again.lol.

Swissie,have a nice day and enjoy your company.

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

Swissie,have a nice day and enjoy your company.

Dating site data shows that everyone -men and women- wants a partner that's exactly 20% better looking they they are.

What sane person would not?

Or going by my theory: 20% more sexually adventurous/exotic than they are to offset a 20% looks deficit.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jvs said:

Yes Swissie,answer the question!

No one has the slightest interest in what kind of females swissie likes, not even his wife.

But he emphasizes his topic is WHY: Back on topic: Who loves who and WHY?  After blathering about "some bodyly [sic] 'smells.'"

So why doesn't he answer his own question WHY before asking others for their WHYs? Perfectly reasonable, logical question.

Edited by BigStar

15 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No one has the slightest interest in what kind of females swissie likes, not even his wife.

But he emphasizes his topic is WHY: Back on topic: Who loves who and WHY?  After blathering about "some bodyly [sic] 'smells.'"

So why doesn't he answer his own question WHY before asking others for their WHYs? Perfectly reasonable, logical question.

Not so fast,slow down.

You are the one asking why Swissie likes petite women!

So it is not that no one is interested,you are!

Begs the question ,why?

Life is full of questions.

12 minutes ago, jvs said:

You are the one asking why Swissie likes petite women!

Wrong. Try to think clearly. I'm asking why swissie won't say why he likes petite women, since he's so curious about WHYs.

<snipped> nonsense based on wrong premise.

Edited by BigStar

On 1/30/2024 at 11:43 PM, still kicking said:

We used to say opposite attracts.

Some believe that because humans come from such a small gene pool, some estimates are at around 5,000 early humans that migrated from Africa, so we are genetically programmed to be attracted to those with the most different genes than us, in order to diversify our offspring's genes by as much as possible. 

This explains why I'm not attracted to fat, bald, pasty 65 year olds. 

Edited by JeffersLos

10 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Wrong. Try to think clearly. I'm asking why swissie won't say why he likes petite women, since he's so curious about WHYs.

<snipped> nonsense based on wrong premise.

Again,why are you so obsessed with this?

It is totally up to him and if he does not want to answer you,so be it.

Feel free to ask me why i like smaller women.

11 minutes ago, jvs said:

Feel free to ask me why i like smaller women.

Actually after this great song in 57' suspect many of us liked little bitty pretty ones

• Agree 1

On 1/31/2024 at 7:24 PM, NoshowJones said:

Finding a unattractive Thai woman is about the same odds as finding a handsome Thai man.

Guess I hit the jackpot with my mil.

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 12:29 AM, uttradit said:

That actually makes sense. So ancient habits make them attracted to douchebags.

Not habits, genes designed to ensure the survival of the species. They want an Alpha guy to impregnate them and a Beta guy to take care of them.

I wonder how many Beta guys brought up bad guys children thinking they were their own?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

Dating site data shows that everyone -men and women- wants a partner that's exactly 20% better looking they they are.

Or going by my theory: 20% more sexually adventurous/exotic than they are to offset a 20% looks deficit.

Why would anyone choose an unattractive ( to them ) partner? However, some western men must just be desperate to end up with the women they get married to, IMO.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I merely asked a reasonable, logical question once. Then you got obsessed with my asking, couldn't comprehend what exactly I was asking, and spouted some nonsense--which I kindly answered for you, twice. And here you are a third time. Why's that?

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Oh, it is, and clearly he REALLY does not want to, as I made clear. Seems rather odd, the hiding, now doesn't it?

And it is totally up to me if I ask my question of him as well, since HE brought up the subject. And I have the right to laugh at the silly contradiction, asking other people to answer the very question he himself won't.

Is there more to your obsession?

Edited by BigStar

On 1/30/2024 at 11:18 PM, swissie said:

Science tells us that some bodyly "smells" play a major role. I myself smelled females from head to toe regularily

You might be presidential material. 

OIP.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2024 at 12:56 PM, uttradit said:

How can they both be 20% more attractive?

They can't. Hence, the unhappiness.

The internet allows you know exactly who finds you hot enough to bother to dash off a 4-word text.

No one's happy with the dogs who actually will bother. Even less so on the woman-side.

11 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

They can't. Hence, the unhappiness.

The internet allows you know exactly who finds you hot enough to bother to dash off a 4-word text.

No one's happy with the dogs who actually will bother. Even less so on the woman-side.

I think it's incorrect to say "attractive". I think everyone has an ideal that they want to meet, but as the chance of finding that ideal is about the same as winning Lotto, we all, or most of us, have to make do with something a lot less than ideal.

IMO it's one of the greatest ironies that when we are looking for our first partner we know almost nothing about life and love, and when we finally get some of it figured out we are too old to attract the right one.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, Prubangboy said:

I wouldn't consider any woman less than 200% better looking than me!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think it's incorrect to say "attractive". I think everyone has an ideal that they want to meet, 

when we finally get some of it figured out we are too old to attract the right one.

They are, on average, less attracted to us. We are a thirsty lot. What to do?