A matter of preference. Fine. But why?

48 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Your post stinks of delusion. Everybody knows what goes on in South East Asia. Poor women marry guys with 10x more money. I'd do the same if I was a women.

Even women have told me most women are gold diggers. No great world secret.

Sounds to me like you got burnt in Thailand or elsewhere, and are envious of those who have negotiated relationships more successfully.

What's the age gap between you and your wife, or is she just a figment of your imagination dragged out to try scoring points?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sounds to me like you got burnt in Thailand or elsewhere, and are envious of those who have negotiated relationships more successfully.

What's the age gap between you and your wife, or is she just a figment of your imagination dragged out to try scoring points?

How many marriages have you had? What is your age?

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Sure, that goes along with everything, personality and humor... Thai ladies in particular love an easy going guy - - and that definitely adds to the sex appeal... kindness and generosity as well. Smarts too... 

Thai women like quiet, calm guys. Western women hate quiet guys, they want loud guys who talk a lot and listen to all their bs. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, uttradit said:

Not in Thailand. Poor women don't choose. Men do most of the choosing. I've seen attractive women with ugly losers in western nations but in Thailand most of the women with foreigners are second rate as are the men.

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

I already know the answer. Many poor desperate Thais getting with old foreigners. It's not difficult to understand. Poor lonely Thai woman meets foreign man with 10x more money than a average Thai man. The rich Thai men get most of the good ones. The second rate women look for foreigners.

3 hours ago, uttradit said:

I showed your posts to my wife. We had a good laugh. 

Well, at least you chose a poor lonely second rate Thai woman who can read !!!...   :clap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BigStar said:

This begs the question of why you are attracted to petite females. Why not answer that question about yourself first before releasing a lot of hot air here and attracting a swarm of ANF Beauty Contest Judges from the Hive Mind? Perhaps it's because you don't feel overpowered and scared? A knife will level out any height advantage. 

No, it's hopeless. As I sometimes need to say here, rather than worry about others' happiness, accept your own fate with grace and equanimity.

He He. As expected. Like clockwork. No matter what "swissie" posts, "big star" is always there to give swissies comments a negative bias. Fine. Doesn't bother me.

Purely experimental: If swissie and big star would sit next to each other, could the positive "smell factor" turn them into "best of buddies"? How nice would that be. Although I would not go as far as proposing marriage.

Sometimes I wonder if "big star" had some bad experiences with something "swiss" in the past. Like: Having been fleeced by a swiss female gold digger? Or wanting to launder some money, declined by the swiss bank? Or having bought a swiss watch, refusing service after 3 weeks?

:smile:
What could it be? I am on the edge of my seat.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Thai women like quiet, calm guys. Western women hate quiet guys, they want loud guys who talk a lot and listen to all their bs. 

Yep. Liking loud, muscular and boisterus "bad boys". Then wondering why they are left as a "single parent". Then complaining about their "faith" on TV.

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Yep. Liking loud, muscular and boisterus "bad boys". Then wondering why they are left as a "single parent". Then complaining about their "faith" on TV.

The government gives them money for having children so there isn't much downside from dating bad boys.

When they turn 50 and the freebies stop they realise they should have married the quiet guy.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Been a long time since I lived in the West.. But many Thai guys get drunk and hit... And yes, Thai ladies are very wary of anger- they have radar. They don't like angry guys at any cost... 

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Been a long time since I lived in the West.. But many Thai guys get drunk and hit... And yes, Thai ladies are very wary of anger- they have radar. They don't like angry guys at any cost... 

During my 5 years in rural Thailand "domestic violence" was quite common. Mostly administered by Thai-Husbands under the influence of alcohol..

Next to the "wallet syndrome", Thai Females tend to appreciate the fact that Farangs resort less to physical violence than their Thai counterparts in case of "disagreements".

Increasing the popularity of Farangs as a "partner" greatly. As a drawback for "benighn" Farangs: Even a "misbehaving" Thai spouse has therefore little to fear from a Farangs "physical reaction". As opposed to rural Thai males. The relatively "weak position" of a Farang in front of the Thai-Law is well known to Thais.

PS: On numerous occasions, Thai males have conveyed to me that any "misbehavior" of their spouse must be sanctioned by physical means. Otherwise their standing as "head of the family" will be jeopardised. Misbehavior of a Thai male within a pertership is still silently accepted by Thai society.

Finally: Next to the "wallet-factor", the relatively "docile Farang factor" is a good reason for some Thai females to seek the companionship of a "benighn" Farang.   

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 6:17 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I.e. we have two female security guards in our building. Both petite, about the same age. Both not really beautiful or ugly.

I very much like one of them. I would try to chat her up right away if I wouldn't be in a happy long term relationship.

The other one leaves me cold. I wouldn't be interested even if she would be really interested in me.

Why?

I don't really know.

I've often wondered about that. I've seen two young women sitting together, basically the same build, hair, facial characteristics etc, yet I was attracted to one and not the other, and that's looking from too far away for smell to play a part.

One of life's mysteries.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, swissie said:

It's all about survival of the species. Women wanted a bad guy to impregnate them as the child more likely to survive the wild world than the offspring of a woose quiet guy. 50,000 years on they are still ruled by their genes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

and what do all Thai ladies see in Farang mug except the wallet?

every time I go out and see a Thai lady with a Thai guy, the lady always pays.

IMO it's part of Asian culture the woman manages the household finances and pays the bills. OTOH, in Western culture the male usually pays.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's all about survival of the species. Women wanted a bad guy to impregnate them as the child more likely to survive the wild world than the offspring of a woose quiet guy. 50,000 years on they are still ruled by their genes.

That actually makes sense. So ancient habits make them attracted to douchebags.

A lot of seriously looks-mismatched relationships are kinky. I mean, duh.

Partic true when you see a Brad Pitt-type with a fattie. Most hot, submissive-lifestyle women start at size 12.

How badly do you want to be the dark lord and master? Since these women are practically never single, many, many men do.

When I popped into the Demonia Fetish Club in Bangkok, it seemed like Thailand's entire obese women population had convened there to wear rubber dresses.

Don't believe the Dakota Johnson/50 shades of grey-hype. If you want to tie up the average kinky woman, you will need a lot more rope than you thought.

And: Married thrice. One died, one grew to hate the very sight of me (English), the third one is likely good till the grave.

On 2/2/2024 at 2:04 PM, Celsius said:

and what do all Thai ladies see in Farang mug except the wallet?

every time I go out and see a Thai lady with a Thai guy, the lady always pays.

That's because she makes him hand over his unopened wage packet every payday.

On 2/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, JimTripper said:

I bought one of those male phermone perfumes when I was a teenager. They had these info commercials on TV all the time where you call in to order.

I remember wearing some to high school. First just a little, so all the women were not following me around, then a tad more next time. My confidence shot way up, so smells may help, but not the way you think.

Placebo effect but whatever works works.