Dead Wife Caught Swiss Husband Having An Affair

webfact

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

The story is getting more and more confusing...

Not at all confusing, it all seems very straightforward.

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Family of the Thai wife liked him, but maybe liked the money of the Thai wife more and they complotted to get her money and blame the Swiss man..

"..they complotted to get her money and blame the Swiss man.."

What?  Where was there any suggestion that they were plotting that?

4 hours ago, Nordic summer said:

Every day there are some new development in this story, and it is already so bad now that I think tomorrow I will not read the news.

You would be surprised…

Seems she married her previous Swiss husband in November 2020. He died within six months at 54(cancer?) and she was already hooked up with ‘Roland’(a bikie/train driver) by October 2021…. likely some time before that. 
Then you might ask yourself why they post her full name, but not ‘Roland’s’ surname. 
A ‘nom de plume’ perhaps?

All easily determined by their social media posts. 
https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/swiss-husband-murders-thai-wife-who-inherited-370k-usd-from-her-ex-husband/video_b31b5305-932a-51d0-8854-ef158585e931.html

Video shows his initial performance and then subsequent disposal of the body… being chased by a dog along the way. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Pray tell us..

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

Pray tell us..

Tell you what...how to read?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Tell you what...how to read?

Not at all confusing, it all seems very straightforward

Tell us the ‘straightforward’ story. 

7 hours ago, Celsius said:
8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Obviously a socially responsible and caring man,....... he's wearing a mask.

because if the wife didn't kill him pollution will

Oh? I thought this happened in Korat, not Chiang Mai.

9 hours ago, Nordic summer said:

Every day there are some new development in this story, and it is already so bad now that I think tomorrow I will not read the news.

A bit more for you…

Police investigated Ms. Orathai’s bank account and discovered that money had been transferred from it to Mr. Roland’s account at around 10:00 p.m. on January 8. Miss Orathai’s sister last saw her when she had less than 2,000 baht in her account.

Mr. Roland told the authorities that Ms. Orathai personally transferred this amount to him using a bank app to repay a loan debt……”

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

The story is getting more and more confusing... Thai woman married a Swiss man. Swiss man died and her inheritage is 13 million THB. She met a new Swiss man.. they are coming to Thailand. Swiss man likes to go to Pattaya, Thai wife doesn't want it because he will look to other women and/or has a mistress... Thai wife like to gambling, but Swiss husband murders her and put fo black magic a playcard in her throat..

I assume Swiss man is not stupid and will know that murder is being punished.. Why not flee the country after he did it?

Many titles policeman will get an upgrade because he solved the case, but are the facts as they announce reality? Is the Swiss man not a victim or a scapegoat?? Family of the Thai wife liked him, but maybe liked the money of the Thai wife more and they complotted to get her money and blame the Swiss man.. 

Swiss man is an idiot. Smart people don't kill people then sit around.

13 minutes ago, geisha said:

Maybe the Swiss married her for her money ( inheritance) and this was his plan all along. Sounds like he liked the ladies too. I think he looks very old for 53 ?? 

Looks about 66yo. Stress does that.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Swiss man is an idiot. Smart people don't kill people then sit around.

Indeed a strange thing.. all over the world people don't sit and wait for the police after a murder so why did he?

13 hours ago, AdamRich said:

why get married in the first place?

Agreed, with the knowledge I have today as an 'experienced' man. 

Pink glasses should be banned.

Question - why would a non Thai agree with role playing the crime again for police?

i am innocent and up to the prosecutor to prove my guilt in a court of law….

it is bogus that the police act as judge and jury even b/f a case comes to a trial…is there not a proper court system in thailand? That is a rhetorical question 

Edited by cardinalblue

7 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Question - why would a non Thai agree with role playing the crime again for police?

it is bogus that the police act as judge and jury even b/f a case comes to a trial…is there not a proper court system in thailand? That is a rhetorical question 

Confession / pleading guilty gets a lighter sentence.

9 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

He confessed already. 

22 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

The story is getting more and more confusing... Thai woman married a Swiss man. Swiss man died and her inheritage is 13 million THB. She met a new Swiss man.. they are coming to Thailand. Swiss man likes to go to Pattaya, Thai wife doesn't want it because he will look to other women and/or has a mistress... Thai wife like to gambling, but Swiss husband murders her and put fo black magic a playcard in her throat..

I assume Swiss man is not stupid and will know that murder is being punished.. Why not flee the country after he did it?

Many titles policeman will get an upgrade because he solved the case, but are the facts as they announce reality? Is the Swiss man not a victim or a scapegoat?? Family of the Thai wife liked him, but maybe liked the money of the Thai wife more and they complotted to get her money and blame the Swiss man.. 

Are you for real? He c o n f e s s e d!