Jomtien Beach Has Become A WAR ZONE

kentrot

1 hour ago, kentrot said:

Every single night of the week, night after night, fireworks are sold and set off at all hours of the night. The constant barrage of explosive noises goes on into the wee hours, well past midnight,  EVERY night for the pleasure of a few visitors. Meanwhile thousands of resident have their healthy sleep disrupted by the barrage.

Where are the law enforcement agents and officers of the peace who should be putting a stop to this?

We have read about the carnage and death toll in recent fires at Fireworks Factories. But that does not stop the craving of a small few visitors to make noise while on holiday, and in total disregard for the wellbeing of your fellow citizens. Everyone tolerates the festivities and pyrotechnics on special occasions. But a 2 week vacation is not a special occasion for which we all must agree to celebrate with explosive ballistics.

Can we please bring peace, and law & order back to Jomtien Beach.

Policemen – please , do your job of keeping the peace. End the War on nightly noise now.

Ok Jennayy.

3 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Lol, funnily enough I went for a walk along Dongtan Beach yesterday afternoon for the first time this high season. This is what I wrote to my brother back in the UK in my daily missive:

"It was a nice, warm sunny afternoon, though a bit sticky, and the emmets were out in force down Jomtien way. My goodness, but there are some strange looking people around. The next time they want to film one of those post-apocalyptic films with lots of bizarre mutants all they need to do is go to Dongtan Beach during high season, no need for any special effects."

Sir,  you should not talk about the ladies of Thailand like that.

It's very uncool.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, khunjake said:

Ah yes, Chumtien Beach. Whether its the loud music (or fireworks) going on the wee hours, packs of flea infested soi dogs roaming about, rips off left and right, overpriced, underwhelming places to eat, the unbearable traffic throughout and of course the wide array of unpleasant, subterranean foreigners, its a great place to visit, but certainly not an ideal spot to live. 

Living the dream, does Dan not live there 😄

1 hour ago, quake said:

Oh dear.

Old people, can't sleep in a tourist resort.

How terrible.

if your near the beach at night. it is noise ville, pattaya and Jomtien.

it's not the foreign tourists doing it,  it's locals and the Bangkok crew.

Yes most likely Thais doing this, unless the OP wants to say otherwise and elaborate on who all. What do you expect with all these happy s**t events on going Jomtien Beach and Pattaya. The new Bang Saen Beach. By invitation 

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, retarius said:

I have many pleasant memories of Jomtien Beach. This is a crying shame. It's what happens when you let peasant type tourists invade your country. 

Hmmmm... Those "peasants" are probably Thai! 

• Agree 2