Lazada Wallet Help

charleskerins

I returned two items to Lazada ,they refunded to Lazada wallet ; when I attempt to access Lazada wallet I am unable because it is not available to foreigners.  I contacted Lazada and they reply your refund is in Lazada wallet. Anyone else have this issue? 

thanks 

• Agree 1

The wallet IS available to foreigners and has been for some time.

But how you activate it now is lost in my aging brain 😞 

The Lazada help-bot does actually work quite well, so maybe Help is the way to go.

EDIT A thought, if you are using a VPN and appear to be outside Thailand it may object.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I returned two items to Lazada ,they refunded to Lazada wallet ; when I attempt to access Lazada wallet I am unable because it is not available to foreigners.  I contacted Lazada and they reply your refund is in Lazada wallet. Anyone else have this issue? 

thanks 

Have the same problem, Money got stack in Wallet now for month. Called Lazada Help Desk, but they are good for nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

The Lazada help-bot does actually work quite well, so maybe Help is the way to go.

EDIT A thought, if you are using a VPN and appear to be outside Thailand it may object.

thanks was using a VPN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaideedave said:

I had the same issue. I had money in my wallet I wanted refunded. The help desk walked me thru the procedure.

You have to do it through the "bot" and follow the prompts.

After a few stumbles it actually worked.

The refund was credited to my Kbank the next day.

Excellent thank you , did you need to provide uploaded id and bank book?

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

thanks 

Just call them via the telephone number they supply. 
You can receive your funds without activating Lazada Wallet. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I tried to do all the steps to even get signed up for that wallet in the last part, which is take a picture of your passport at that point it never worked no matter how many times I’ve tried it never worked another point when I order COD, I’ve never had one problem go figure TIT 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheFishman1 said:

Yeah, I tried to do all the steps to even get signed up for that wallet in the last part, which is take a picture of your passport at that point it never worked no matter how many times I’ve tried it never worked another point when I order COD, I’ve never had one problem go figure TIT 

It worked but it wasn't easy  now I'm having issues with Western Union   oh well

22 hours ago, charleskerins said:

thanks 

I'm a foreigner as many others. I got my wallet working perfectly. 

Check your address. Outside Thailand?

On 2/1/2024 at 2:45 PM, charleskerins said:

thanks 

Yes - hence no further business

Lazada has refunded my money a few times to my bank account when I pointed out I couldn’t have a Lazada Wallet. If you call them they send you email, you reply to the email with a copy of your passport and bank account details, the money is usually in the bank after a couple of days.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/1/2024 at 8:45 AM, charleskerins said:

thanks 

Seems like you prepaid and not with a credit- or debit card. You need to contact support that will give you a reference; you'll need to upload copy of details like bankbook and passport. Little complicated and it takes between one and two weeks to get the refund back in the bank account.

I changed to use my debit card, any cancellation has so far been refunded to the card's bank account within circa one week. Same procedure at Shopee.

On 2/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, Crossy said:

Do you have a Thai yellow ID then Crossy? Because part of the wallet activation requires you to verify your ID, and the only ID acceptable is a Thai ID card. Screenshots from Lazada website:

Screenshot 2024-02-02 171115.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-02 B.jpg

Edited by MikeN

On 2/1/2024 at 2:45 PM, charleskerins said:

thanks 

No, just withdrew from my Wallet on the app to my Bkk Bank. 

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

Seems like you prepaid and not with a credit- or debit card. You need to contact support that will give you a reference; you'll need to upload copy of details like bankbook and passport. Little complicated and it takes between one and two weeks to get the refund back in the bank account.

I changed to use my debit card, any cancellation has so far been refunded to the card's bank account within circa one week. Same procedure at Shopee.

I withdrew the money from my wallet to my bank today using the app, the transaction was instant.

I have similar problems with their wallet i've got about 32 pound stirling equivelant stuck in there for months, this was money returned for faulty goods, after been paid cod, to open the wallet and use the money, they want picture of passport, plus facial picture, after which they use every excuse going ie. picture to dark/light too close/far and so on till times out and try later option, seems like they have no intention of letting to use money to buy goods pathetic!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

I have similar problems with their wallet i've got about 32 pound stirling equivelant stuck in there for months, this was money returned for faulty goods, after been paid cod, to open the wallet and use the money, they want picture of passport, plus facial picture, after which they use every excuse going ie. picture to dark/light too close/far and so on till times out and try later option, seems like they have no intention of letting to use money to buy goods pathetic!

Interesting ,the site guided me to a way where they are going to refund my money to my bank account from the wallet.The money is not in my bank account yet.

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Interesting ,the site guided me to a way where they are going to refund my money to my bank account from the wallet.The money is not in my bank account yet.

Don't know about banks, my money was returned after COD payments, have bought many things online since but not on Lazada!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxcorrigan said:

Just 📞 them. They can send the cash to your Thai bank account if you have one. 
Screenshot_2023-09-05-19-38-12-438_com.microsoft.office.outlook~2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Refund has never been more than a few days for me.  Last payment to USAA Debit Card to Lazada on 7 Feb was immediately canceled by seller as being wrong price (his posted price). 

Amount charged $481.19 on 7 Feb.

Refund on 9 Feb $481.62. 

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Refund has never been more than a few days for me.  Last payment to USAA Debit Card to Lazada on 7 Feb was immediately canceled by seller as being wrong price (his posted price). 

Amount charged $481.19 on 7 Feb.

Refund on 9 Feb $481.62. 

I  have to click on a link put all my info in then they transfer from my wallet (which I can't access)  to my bank account  takes 5-7 days 

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

I  have to click on a link put all my info in then they transfer from my wallet (which I can't access)  to my bank account  takes 5-7 days 

I don't have any wallet.  Just use Visa debit card for payments.  It is not free but at only 1 percent worth it for me (most activity is under 1,000 baht).  Ended up using COD for air-conditions but for multi small packages worth the extra to not have to make payments on delivery. 

• Like 1