Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

18 minutes ago, uttradit said:

More than 50% of independents say the economy is getting worse.

And 63% say their personal financial situation is getting better. In other words, the thing they have actual personal knowledge of is improving.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

And 63% say their personal financial situation is getting better. In other words, the thing they have actual personal knowledge of is improving.

Nice cherry picking.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, uttradit said:

The article calls Biden in making inoculate  claims. 

"President Joe Biden has made another series of inaccurate claims in an economic speech."

He did not lie, he made inaccurate statements much  like you,

You did not lie above you made an inaccurate statement .   

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

Just now, placeholder said:

Good thing none of that happened during the previous administration or you wouldn't have much of a point.

Biden's spending is higher than Trump. Why not just admit the truth instead of posting 100 excuses for Biden?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Nice cherry picking.

What cherry picking? You raised the issue of independents. My point was that most people evaluate what they know best - their own personal financial situation - as positive. That goes for Democrats, Independents, and Republicans.

• Like 1

Just now, sirineou said:

The article calls Biden in making inoculate  claims. 

"President Joe Biden has made another series of inaccurate claims in an economic speech."

He did not lie, he made inaccurate statements much  like you,

You did not lie above made an inaccurate statement .   

Politically correct way of saying "lie". Biden is a career liar. Lies about everything from sons to education to economy. Lies non stop. The President is handed fact sheets by his staff. He would be given the facts. Instead he chooses to lie.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

What cherry picking? You raised the issue of independents. My point was that most people evaluate what they know best - their own personal financial situation - as positive. That goes for Democrats, Independents, and Republicans.

You cherry pick one thing.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Biden's spending is higher than Trump. Why not just admit the truth instead of posting 100 excuses for Biden?

What should also be pointed out is that deficits were on a downward trend until Trump took office. His tax cuts reversed that trend.

What should also be pointed out is that deficits were on a downward trend until Trump took office. His tax cuts reversed that trend.

And the interest on those deficits has mounted. Huge tax cuts in the face of rising interest rates was never going to be a good idea.

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

You cherry pick one thing.

You repeat yourself but offer no rationale for what you claim. When I cited independent voters you claimed I was cherry picking. When I cited Republicans and Democrats as well, you claimed I was cherry picking. Leaves open the question as to what you mean by cherry picking.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Stop making excuses. 33% approval rating. Most people don't like Biden. They aren't cult members.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You repeat yourself but offer no rationale for what you claim. When I cited independent voters you claimed I was cherry picking. When I cited Republicans and Democrats as well, you claimed I was cherry picking. Leaves open the question as to what you mean by cherry picking.

You cherry pick 1 short term statistic.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Stop making excuses. 33% approval rating. Most people don't like Biden. They aren't cult members.

What has that got to do with the public's attitude about the ecconomy. Surveys show it's on an upward trend. Let's see where Biden is 6 months from now. Lucky for him his most likely opponent is also very unpopular.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Politically correct way of saying "lie".

I read the article and not once I saw the word "lie" as you claimed, but...

Ok you convinced me. You are a liar, I wanted to be polite and say that your statement was inaccurate . Though I disagree , I  applaud your honestly 

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I read the article and mot once I saw the word lie as you claimed, but...

Ok you conversed me. You are a liar, I wanted to be polite and say that your statement was inaccurate . Though I disagree , I  applaud your honestly 

Mot once? Well you sold me. Biden doesn't lie. He just gets everything wrong by accident therefore has dementia.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Ok you convinced me. You are a liar, I wanted to be polite and say that your statement was inaccurate . Though I disagree , I  applaud your honestly 

President Joe Biden has made another series of inaccurate claims in an economic speech.

In late January, CNN fact-checked Biden’s false and misleading

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Here you go. Six lies in one interview

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, uttradit said:

False equivalence.

Where Biden is spending on infrastructure investment and accelerating the growth of green industries, with good well paying jobs resulting.

Trump simply handed over a $Trillion in tax breaks to corporations and the hyper wealthy with zero benefit for anyone but ride very same hyper wealthy.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, uttradit said:

"Despite campaigning as a moderate, President Biden has dramatically accelerated federal spending during his time in office. He has now spent more in his first two years than President Trump did during his last two years at the height of the pandemic."

https://reason.com/2022/11/29/bidens-spending-spree-is-unprecedented/

Facts about debt:

Trump: FY 2020 + FY 2021: 5.7b

Biden: FY 2022 + FY 2023: 5,3b

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273294/public-debt-of-the-united-states-by-month/

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

False equivalence.

Where Biden is spending on infrastructure investment and accelerating the growth of green industries, with good well paying jobs resulting.

Trump simply handed over a $Trillion in tax breaks to corporations and the hyper wealthy with zero benefit for anyone but ride very same hyper wealthy.

Nice excuses. You Biden fans are good at it.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1