Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

Just now, candide said:

Trump spent a lot due to Covid. That was wound back later.

Once again you need to present the whole truth.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

wow you jumped on that before I even had a chance to correct the typo, which I did immediately after posting. I give you this you type fast.

So lets see what happen here,

You made an inoculate statement concerning the article you mentioned, You said "Even CNN is correcting Biden on his lies

so I read the article and did not see the word lie mentioned once. Please correct me if I am wrong . 

Being the nice guy that I am , I know nice to a fault. 

I said that you made an inaccurate statement, much like the the article you referenced said about Biden. 

And you get mad. I think I might have to add ungrateful to the faults you display in this exchange. 

I have to say. I am very disappointed in you :sad:

CNN is correcting his many inaccurate statements about the economy.

Either

1 he lies

2 he is incompentent

3 he forgets what he is trying to say

Which is it?

You tell me

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, sirineou said:

Are you losing your mind? 

This is not the article you referenced before and what we are talking about. It is not even CNN

Get grip man .   

I said Biden is a known liar. You claimed he wasn't. I just proved it with the link. 

Do you want more links? Or do you prefer to apologise for claiming I lied about Biden telling lies?

Up to you.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, uttradit said:

CNN is correcting his many inaccurate statements about the economy.

Either

1 he lies

2 he is incompentent

3 he forgets what he is trying to say

Which is it?

You tell me

Why don't you give it up? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

I said Biden is a known liar.

now you said :

" "Even CNN is correcting Biden on his lies   This my friend is a cut and paste from your post. 

• Agree 2

Just now, placeholder said:

Speaking of cherry picking. That 33% you keep on citing for Biden is the lowest of all his unfavourability ratings.

3 year trend has been down for nearly the whole time. 3 years of data. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, sirineou said:

now you said :

" "Even CNN is correcting Biden on his lies   This my friend is a cut and paste from your post. 

Is he lying or just incompetent?

Are you going to answer the question?

• Confused 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Give up what? You quoted me first, called me a liar. I proved you wrong. I await your apology.

I never called you a liar. 

I said " inoculate"  you are the one who said "Inoculate is a politically correct way of saying liar" 

when I was in school and the teacher asked me , how much us 3+3, and I said 7. the teacher did not yell at me LIAR !! he said. "Incorrect"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I never called you a liar. 

I said " inoculate"  you are the one who said "Inoculate is a politically correct way of saying liar" 

when I was in school and the teacher asked me , how much us 3+3, and I said 7. the teacher did not yell at me LIAR !! he said. "Incorrect"

So you think Joe is just incompetent and doesn't lie on purpose even though his staff hands him the statistics daily. That's even worse for a world leader.

By the way comparing Joe with a child is an interesting choice. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Presidential favorability trends tend to follow voters' perception of the economy. That is starting to improve.

Falling over and giving strange speeches does so as well. I never saw Reagan fall over that much.

Edited by uttradit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

It is too early to make accurate predictions about the election, but I am going to anyways: 

1.   Biden will win the popular vote by 2 or 3%.

2.  Trump will win the Electoral vote by a fairly narrow margin.

The first prediction is easy.  Trump has never won the popular vote and every year his base is dying off an getting smaller.

The second prediction is based on the fact that the states elect presidents.  The popular vote is irrelevant.  Democrats have won the popular vote (by either a majority or a plurality) in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections.  However, since electors are sent by states, not by popular votes, conservative rural states with smaller populations have a disproportionate impact on elections.

Edited by Callmeishmael
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So, what do you suggest? Americans should stay home or vote third party. I believe everyone has a civic duty to actually make a choice and vote. Even if that vote is a vote against a candidate.

Do an about face and shock the world, vote Haley, something new and fresh......probably be a good 4 years for America...

34 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Trump spent a lot due to Covid. That was wound back later.

Once again you need to present the whole truth.

Lol. It's you who compared Biden with Trump during Covid!

Biden also spent a lot due to Covid, even if it was spent after the core of the pandemic. As every other developped country. That's why the debt/gdp ranking among G7 is the same as under Trump.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Do an about face and shock the world, vote Haley, something new and fresh......probably be a good 4 years for America...

I'd like to see Haley lock horns with Kamala Harris or Michelle Obama.