Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

As always, it will come down to turn-out. Joe's a bucket of warm spit, but Trump's a bucket of warm you-know-what.

The voting against Trump will be higher than the voting against Biden -just like if I had to choose between those buckets if I had to drink from one

Who's more motivated -abortion-ragers or border-worriers? We'll know soon enough.

My money's on the abortion ragers. Quite the landmine for Trump in the debates and beyond.

Biden can say, "I tried on the border, but they were just too nuts". What's the Republican waffle on abortion?

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The United Nations is laughing @ Trump

The world is laughing @ Donald Trump

Trump's former national security adviser says world leaders think he's a 'laughing fool'

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/01/31/john-bolton-trump-second-term-dictators-src-vpx.cnn

But at least Trump isn't rated as the worst president in US history. US News just ranked him 2nd worst. Who's laughing now?

https://www.usnews.com/news/special-reports/the-worst-presidents/articles/ranking-americas-worst-presidents

Here are America's Worst Presidents

President

U.S. News

Siena College's Presidential Expert Poll (2022)

C-SPAN Presidential Historians Survey (2021)

Presidential Greatness Survey (2018)

James Buchanan

No. 1

No. 2

No. 1

No. 2

Donald Trump

No. 2

No. 3

No. 4

No. 1

Andrew Johnson

No. 2

No. 1

No. 2

No. 5

Franklin Pierce

No. 4

No. 5

No. 3

No. 4

William Henry Harrison

No. 5

No. 6

No. 5

No. 3

Warren G. Harding

No. 6

No. 4

No. 8

No. 6

John Tyler

No. 7

No. 7

No. 6

No. 8

Millard Fillmore

No. 8

No. 8

No. 7

No. 7

Herbert Hoover

No. 9

No. 9

No. 9

No. 9

Zachary Taylor

No. 10

No. 10

No. 10

No. 10

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I wouldn’t care if every American became a millionaire under Trump - the man has the morals of a polecat and the integrity of an alley cat. 
Doesn’t character account for anything with you? He defrauded his own charity for gods sake. That one thing alone should have been the end of him (and you can’t scream political persecution on that one) but it hardly raised an eyebrow with Trumpers. This man cannot be trusted with his own charity never mind the position of POTUS and never has it been more important especially now with such hightened geopolitical tensions.
You need assured and respected hands on the world stage right now and that simply isn’t Trump. 

Biden tells lies about everything. Lied about his education. Lied about his son's death. Lied about his son's business dealings. Said many racist things.

Why don't you criticise Biden?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

And this latest news should help Biden.............

Stunning’ US jobs growth of 353,000 far outstrips estimates

The US economy added 353,000 jobs in January, almost twice as many as forecast, in “stunning” figures that led investors to slash expectations for interest rate cut in March.

Economists had expected a 180,000 jobs increase for last month, according to an LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) survey.

Tom Simons, US economist at Jefferies, described the figures as “stunning numbers” that left him “near speechless”.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/stunning-us-jobs-growth-of-353000-far-outstrips-estimates

All fuelled by debt and spending. The next crash will be huge.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So, what do you suggest? Americans should stay home or vote third party. I believe everyone has a civic duty to actually make a choice and vote. Even if that vote is a vote against a candidate.

For over 40 years worth of elections I thought the same, but I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils. I'm not suggesting you do anything, you can vote for either one of them but I'm staying home. 

56 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I really don’t understand why people say this. Biden is sooooooo much better than the charity fraudster, convicted sexual predator and serial bankruptee Trump. Biden has never had to face any criminal charges let alone 91. Biden didn’t instigate an insurrection like the man-baby Trump who to this day still purports the last election was rigged (but only in states he lost and without a single shred of evidence). 
There really isn’t any comparisons here; Trump is demonstrably worse than Biden by a VERY long way. 

Have you been paying attention to what allowing 10 million unvetted people into the US is doing, and it's only going to get worse. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Trippy said:

For over 40 years worth of elections I thought the same, but I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils. I'm not suggesting you do anything, you can vote for either one of them but I'm staying home. 

Explain why that’s a bad thing, given you were unlikely to vote Democrat.

12 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Have you been paying attention to what allowing 10 million unvetted people into the US is doing, and it's only going to get worse. 

If I did not know better . I would say you are Trippy :laugh:

What the heck are "unvetted" people And what is it doing? 

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Explain why that’s a bad thing, given you were unlikely to vote Democrat.

Because I want a candidate I can believe in. And I'm an independant who has voted for both sides over the years.

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If I did not know better . I would say you are Trippy :laugh:

What the heck are "unvetted" people And what is it doing? 

I guess you haven't been paying attention if you don't what it's been doing to the cities. 

• Confused 2

Just now, Trippy said:

I guess you haven't been paying attention if you don't what it's been doing to the cities. 

Probably not, because I don't even know what unvetted people are. Never mind what they are doing to the cities. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Trippy said:

I'm not sure where you are getting your 10 million figure from but Illegal immigration has been an issue for every POTUS in the US for many decades now Unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S. | Statista.

It is unlikely to be resolved any time soon and it's certainly Biden's Achilles heel but that's only because the GOP are struggling with anything else to criticise and it does of course play well to Trumps more rabid base.

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

I'm not sure where you are getting your 10 million figure from but Illegal immigration has been an issue for every POTUS in the US for many decades now Unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S. | Statista.

It is unlikely to be resolved any time soon and it's certainly Biden's Achilles heel but that's only because the GOP are struggling with anything else to criticise and it does of course play well to Trumps more rabid base.

Which is why they don't want to fix it until Trump can claim credit for it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1